Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier today, she was asking Brit how she looked when Shane kissed her after she won. Seriously?? She's so weird.

Janelle was telling her earlier that we fans had probably already made vids dedicated to her and Shane and that they've probably been dubbed "Shanelle." :lol:

Are you freakin' serious? :laugh4::kwasny: Girl needs to get a clue. That's hilarious, though. At least she provides comedy relief.

Danielle is a Nurse Practitioner, they are liason between doctors and patients. They are higher up the totem pole than RNs. And make well over $100 grand. She could study a few more years and become a Dr..

Danielle is a Nurse Practitioner, they are liason between doctors and patients. They are higher up the totem pole than RNs. And make well over $100 grand. She could study a few more years and become a Dr..

Doesn't mean she has a clue, though.

I do not like this girl. She needs to go pose for Playboy so more men would be talking about her. She needs more attention than any BB player(I include rachael in the list). Go home soon

I thought she said she is a 'practical nurse,' which is a step below an RN. Licenesed Practical Nurse = LPN and requires a two yr degree. Some vocational schools offer the program and you can get thru it in less than two years.

I don't think Danielle's old enough to be a nurse practioner, is she? She said she was going to work toward that goal tho. She was talking about the difference between a nurse practioner and a PA the other day when I thought I heard her say this.

That's hilarious! Danielle said she couldn't wait to see her fan pages. There ya go, Dani! lol.

Janelle told her to steer clear of the internet if her feelings were hurt easily. She'll be looking for every bit of info she can find tho.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! She is always asking what people think--she could never, never not look! Sucks has pages of quotes from Insanielle that are all about "ME ME ME" and how does SHE look and what people think of HER--actual quotes all in a row.

I agree with the alcohol thing too!

She didn't tell her parents (who live in a tiny town) that she was going on a 3-month reality tv show. That speaks volumes, people. Really, now.

i think her parents are real strict and religious! Cover your modesty! If she was anymore cover, she would be in a convent!

Why does this idiot keep saying she was backdoored (as if she was such a huge threat and on everyone's radar)?? She's still in the game. If she were backdoored, she'd be gone.

The upside about her...she's playing a great game--for Dan! lol. She can't stop defending Dan and putting all the blame on herself for yesterday. Keep it up, Danielle!!

The upside about her...she's playing a great game--for Dan! lol.

I was a little confused about Dan's picks for his team but it's obvious, now that he went for the weakest minded that he could easily manipulate once HE was in the game. Seems like a douche move to me but, hey, it's BB.

I was a little confused about Dan's picks for his team but it's obvious, now that he went for the weakest minded that he could easily manipulate once HE was in the game. Seems like a douche move to me but, hey, it's BB.

I agree, lvgal. Dan is a louche douche. Probably a decent guy away from BB. I have no idea.

Why does this idiot keep saying she was backdoored (as if she was such a huge threat and on everyone's radar)?? She's still in the game. If she were backdoored, she'd be gone.

The upside about her...she's playing a great game--for Dan! lol. She can't stop defending Dan and putting all the blame on herself for yesterday. Keep it up, Danielle!!

i know! Frank tried to tell her that dan was working with janelle and she was like "dont put words in dan's mouth" ugg! I dont think a brick would fall on her would work!

She needs to get rid of a coach this week if she is smart... If the coaches get into the jury house, it'll be like last year where a vet will win.

she keeps suggesting coaches and dan shuts her down! Hello! Ding! Get a clue! But her primary concern is how she looks kissing shane! Smh!