General Chit-Chat / Questions / Venting

i can't imagine it won't happen. It definitely will. People are obssessed with Janelle alone, never mind the other coach's fans. They have not shown some of the bullying that people with the feeds are seeing. Not to mention Grodner wants them in there.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I want the coaches to play! Let them all play and stop with the coaching. Brit is going to drive me NUTS this week.

I can't believe I'm going to say this or if I can even type it but......if it comes down to Britney or Boogie.....I'd root for Boogie.

Guest Corky812

I HOPE America does NOT vote to let the coaches play.... that would just suck.....

Newsflash...America's name in the Big Brother game is "Alison 'America' Grodner". OF COURSE the coaches will enter the game. Alison Grodner & the CBS legal team scripted, researched every angle, prepared to buy off the ones (Willie) who didn't conform and caused trouble from inception of BB14. By making it "America's Vote" (who counts these votes and says they are accurate?) Alison Grodner makes it America's idea and takes the heat off herself. I think the phrase in the BB house is "no blood on your hands".

Dr. Will looked like an undertaker. How fulfilling it must be to sit and remove tattoos all day.

He looked hideous. It looked like he had a face-lift or makeup on.

Does anyone know where we can rewatch past seasons of BB online now? It seems like CBS got Quirkydude and bbfan76's accounts removed from YouTube, so I don't know where to go. You can purchase some seasons off of iTunes, but that won't help me because the season I want to watch isn't on there (they only have 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13).

Why do BB producers seem hell bent on blaming us for their blatant manipulation of the game. It started with Ivette winning HOH when it should of been Janelle so there was a redo and Janelle won.. then in Season 10? Not sure .. the one where Jeff got his magic power to over throw the HOH and put his own nominees up. At the time, "America" voted to give him that prize too. I know that people enjoyed the drama of that moment because they didn't like Jesse, but I mean come on .. that totally invalidated the way the game is suppose to be played. From then on, there has been some sort of "america's" player..

I'm starting to seriously wonder if Lawon go his brilliant idea about there being some super power for him, based on the DR.

It's just like enough already.

The game has stopped being interesting to me because of all the manipulation going on.

I enjoyed seeing Dr. Will last night. The dude definately needs a tan but it looks like he's got it made. Lives in a nice town with a good job (theres money to be made in removing them there tats) and is still young.

I do miss him and Boogie in the house together. Their DR antics kept me laughing for hours. Frank and Boogies are pretty funny but not the same.

Vote NO for Coaches to come back into game.

But we all know... whatever America votes... Grodner will put them IN.

Disgusting and not fair.

If new HG's had known there was a chance of them coming back in they would have

played a different game.

YEP... I'm really disgusted.

( just her built=in trap door if the show bombed with her brilliant idea of bringing them back in )

No offence Marty, but I hope they DON'T put the coaches back into the game. Talk about totally unfair to the players!! I didn't like the coach twist when they announced it, and I like it even less now that they WILL be putting the coaches back in the game. Why doesn't AG just give whoever she wants to win the 1/2 Mil and put us out of our misery!!!

No offence Marty, but I hope they DON'T put the coaches back into the game. Talk about totally unfair to the players!! I didn't like the coach twist when they announced it, and I like it even less now that they WILL be putting the coaches back in the game. Why doesn't AG just give whoever she wants to win the 1/2 Mil and put us out of our misery!!!

I couldn't agree more.... LAME twist!

Unfortunately the only alternative is to bring back the evicted HGs which may or may not be as interesting. They have to do something about this big HG shortage.

Hey - the best entertainment is to have the coaches come in team up together and play the game against the HG. It will be fun to see.

There is no " fair" in BB.

I really don't get all the anger from day one this season. From " not fair" to "this is the most boring season ever". Well put the coaches in and it won't be boring anymore right?

I wish people would just sit back and enjoy the season. If I was that angry I would not watch.

BB could give each coach $25K and remove them from the game. Or could give the coaches the option of getting out of the game and if their player wins that one gets the $100K At any rate we would be done with a sorry twist.

How about making HOH a two week stint with more challenges that put the HOH in jeapardy of losing HOH to another player AFTER the HOH has picked who goes on the block, that way more blood is spilled and more acrimony flourishes and more deals get made and destroyed. That takes care of the time for the game problem and makes the whole thing more of a steam room.