House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no julie said beau will be on HC on tuesday. i guess since today is a holiday.

ooh does marcellas hate jen becuz he LOVED Kaysar??

I think Marcellas just generally didn't like the way Jenn acted in the house and the way the group she associated with in the house constantly talked about Janelle and put her down.

Guest Loverly217

Is House Calls not on today because of the holiday?? This is not good. We've already had to go 2 days without! I love you Marcellas & Gretchen!!! I miss you!

Guest iheartbb
Does anyone have Marcellas's email address??

i don't. i know it's c/o bb housecalls but i don't know that address either. lol

is beau in the studio or onthe phone

he was on the phone. gretchen did all the talking b/c marcellas couldn't say anything without going off on him! lol

a call came through right after totally bashing marcellas... she wouldn't even say goodbye to him... she said, "goodbye GRETCHEN!" aw, i'm sure marcellas is heartbroken. lol

he was on the phone.  gretchen did all the talking b/c marcellas couldn't say anything without going off on him! lol

a call came through right after totally bashing marcellas... she wouldn't even say goodbye to him... she said, "goodbye GRETCHEN!"  aw, i'm sure marcellas is heartbroken.  lol

That caller was an ASS. Its just stupid to call in an bash him on his own show.

I thought it was hilarious what Marcelles was doing.

He didn't have anything he wanted to say to him.. or he couldn't say what he wanted to more like it.. so he said nothing at all.

I loved his little antics.... fixing the flower thing.. filing his nails.. reading a book :P rofl

I thought it was hilarious what Marcelles was doing.

He didn't have anything he wanted to say to him.. or he couldn't say what he wanted to more like it.. so he said nothing at all.

I loved his little antics.... fixing the flower thing.. filing his nails.. reading a book :P rofl

Actually, I admire his restraint. If I had the opportunity to talk to Beau, I know I wouldn't have anything nice to say. And I would like, you know, have to kill him if he said "you know" as many times as he "you know" said it today!!!

That caller was an ASS.  Its just stupid to call in an bash him on his own show.

That lady was a wing-nut! She calls in to complain about rudeness, and then behaves like that? She was ridiculous - no one takes people like her seriously, but it did rattle them momentarily. Her voice sounded a little similar to a homophobic stalker-lite Marcellas had a few months ago.

That lady was a wing-nut! She calls in to complain about rudeness, and then behaves like that? She was ridiculous - no one takes people like her seriously, but it did rattle them momentarily. Her voice sounded a little similar to a homophobic stalker-lite Marcellas had a few months ago.

You know...it sure did. That was completely uncalled for, Marcellas handled it with style. He didn't say a single nasty thing back to her (and you know he wanted to).

Actually, I admire his restraint.  If I had the opportunity to talk to Beau, I know I wouldn't have anything nice to say.  And I would like, you know, have to kill him if he said "you know" as many times as he "you know" said it today!!!

Why you hatin' on Beau? He's a great public speaker and he's got excellent fashion sense. :D

Guest Shockalot

I will have to read the transcripts since I can not tolerate the sound of either Marcellas or Beaus affected accents.

Im sure Housecalls is good though.

I just know the live-feeds just became about 700% more tolerable now that Beau is out of that place.

Guest ranster627
I will have to read the transcripts since I can not tolerate the sound of either Marcellas or Beaus affected accents.

Im sure Housecalls is good though.

I just know the live-feeds just became about 700% more tolerable now that Beau is out of that place.

Hey Shock, hook up a brother, where do we get transcripts, I'm a reader over a watcher anytime!

Also, I could not agree more about the live feeds which I don't get ... but from this point of view ... my role in preparing our uploads has become so much easier now that we are down to 5! Sounds like an Agatha Christie novel ... Ten Little Indians ... lol

Hey Shock, hook up a brother, where do we get transcripts, I'm a reader over a watcher anytime!

Also, I could not agree more about the live feeds which I don't get ... but from this point of view ... my role in preparing our uploads has become so much easier now that we are down to 5! Sounds like an Agatha Christie novel ... Ten Little Indians ... lol

I'd like to know where we can get the transcripts as well. I have three kids and my computer volume is turned off all day and by the time nights roll around I usually forget about housecalls lol