Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

My girl is in a position to potentially win this whole shabang. So long as Kalia doesn't win next week. My question is, who does she stand the best chance against.. and do you think people will vote strategically or personally?

I really want her to win, she's been a high threat target her whole season, had the whole house against her several times, AND managed to hang in there long enough for Jordan to realize that Rachel WASN'T lying that it WAS Shelly ..

Hoping she wins this.. much as I think Jordan is a sweet girl, Jordan hasn't done much this year. I honestly .. much as I detest Kalia think that Kalia and Rachel are the only two who really deserve to win at this point. But Kalia loses points for me for nominating and evicting her own alliance.

I really want Rachel to win too but if I'm being realistic I really think she is playing for second no matter what. She has infuriated nearly everyone in the house and wrecklessly allowed her emotions to get the best of her and lashed out at people time and time again. Even if they did deserve it, it was wreckless. She also tends to leave mean goodbye messages, which could also really hurt her with the jury. For her to win, the majority of jury members would have to vote completely based on gameplay. Past experience tells me that isn't likely.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want Rachel to win too but if I'm being realistic I really think she is playing for second no matter what. She has infuriated nearly everyone in the house and wrecklessly allowed her emotions to get the best of her and lashed out at people time and time again. Even if they did deserve it, it was wreckless. She also tends to leave mean goodbye messages, which could also really hurt her with the jury. For her to win, the majority of jury members would have to vote completely based on gameplay. Past experience tells me that isn't likely.

The only person on the jury she's left a bad good bye message to I think is Dani? And if she'd of been nice it would of read as fake as the day is long so ... yeah, I don't think Dani would of voted for Rachel even if she had been nice. Those two.. so no love lost between. Dani more or less hated Rachel, and blamed Rachel for a lot of things which were really Shelly's fault. And since Dani can't see her own mistakes, and is a bitter bitter girl she blames Rachel for everything. So ..

For some reason, if Rachel is in front of the jury, I think that the mean women are going to feel like crap by then for all they've said about her and give her the vote. They really gave her a needlessly difficult time of it. I know that she was nuts for awhile but yet and still. I also know that I am maybe dreamweaving here but I would really like to see Rachel win this time. I gave up on her and I feel bad about that, myself. Rachel to the win. Jordan 2nd.

Rachel for the 500K. Jordan for the 50K and America's Favorite Cutie. Rachel won the comp to get them a reprieve. Easy Peasy for me to decide.

I like this! :animated_bouncy:

If Rach doesn't make it to the end then I'll be voting for her as America's fav.

For some reason, if Rachel is in front of the jury, I think that the mean women are going to feel like crap by then for all they've said about her and give her the vote. They really gave her a needlessly difficult time of it. I know that she was nuts for awhile but yet and still. I also know that I am maybe dreamweaving here but I would really like to see Rachel win this time. I gave up on her and I feel bad about that, myself. Rachel to the win. Jordan 2nd.

with you slim all the way, I would love then in f2

Oh I think Jordan has America's favorite hands down. princess.gif

oh I think Jordo has it hands down this yr too,lol

I like this! :animated_bouncy:

If Rach doesn't make it to the end then I'll be voting for her as America's fav.

If Rachel doesn't make it to F2 I'll be voting for her for America's Fave, too. I could see it going to Jeff or Jordan, though.

I don't know if Jordan would take Rachel to F2. She "hinted" to Adam today that she may take him over Rachel.

If Rachel doesn't make it to F2 I'll be voting for her for America's Fave, too. I could see it going to Jeff or Jordan, though.

I don't know if Jordan would take Rachel to F2. She "hinted" to Adam today that she may take him over Rachel.

I hope Jeff doesn't win America's Fave again. It's funny because I LOVED him in his season but this year I found him to be arrogant and cocky.

Either she's very irresponsible or she doesn't plan to keep it if in fact she is pregnant.

Wow. What an assumption. Having some wine doesn't mean she is either one of those things. First off, SHE doesn't even know if she is pregnant. Second, this IS Rachael we are talking about - who likes to keep attention on herself and she made the statement while the focus was on the other HG's. It could have been nothing more than an attention ploy. Third, many women still have a few drinks at this stage because they don't even know they are pregnant yet. Fourth, she asked for a pregnancy test and was refused. Someone said she had unprotected sex in the BB house. When? Where? Was it not "seen" (even if discreet) on the live feeds? I have not seen anyone talk about it. If BB knows she didn't have sex in the house, they know she won't be pregnant, thus resulting in not giving her a test, thus also resulting in Rachael knowing she really isn't pregnant and drinking the wine.

Regardless of if she is or isn't, saying she either/or doesn't want to "keep it" is a little presumptive imo.

omg, I also have has 4 children and was allowed wine or a cpl of pony bottles of beer a week, why would rach not be keeping her baby, that is one far out assumption

oh and she did have sex in the house, early on and i saw it on flashback one day early on, its true

I don't know if anyone posted this.........Rach took the preg test. Negative.

thnx shipp, that dispells the rumors, and the baggin on her for the wine

I think Rachel can win this season regardless of who she's sitting next to. And the reason for that is, jurists seldom vote the way they claim they will in the house. They have time to calm down, and think after eviction, and I really don't see anyone giving Jordan the win over Rachel. For one thing, she's won before. It would be stupid of them and such a wasted season to hand it over to her this time. They'll also remember that Rachel is the better competitor, not the liar Shelly claimed her to be, and that she fought hard and alone to get to the f2. Jordan's fight isn't difficult because everyone in the house at the moment, wants to take her. So Rachel could very well get Dani, Kalia and Porsche's vote in addition to Brendon's. Heck, I can even see Shelly giving it to Rachel over Jordan.

I see the same if she were in f2 with the others. Much better player than Kalia, Porsche and Adam.

Rachel is such a case of raging hormones! This girl bounces all over the place in every aspect of her personality. One minute she comes off as the biggest biatch and the next she's the sweetest one in the house (yes I said the sweetest). In her season when the rest of the HGs were openly making fun of her, she was still cooking for them even against Brendon's suggestion that she not bother with them.

You just never know what to expect from Rachel but no matter what she does, you just can't help noticing her. There's been a lot of comments about her need to be the centre of attention but from my point of view, she's charismatic enough that attention is something she doesn't have to seek, you just can't ignore this girl.

Outside of the house, I can actually picture her being a loyal and dedicated friend, certainly never boring! I could live with her winning. She sure had to do her fair share of fighting. Too bad she's gonna use the money to put Brendon through school but hey, it's her win. There's actually a few left in the house that I would be okay with so.... we'll see.

Rachel is such a case of raging hormones! This girl bounces all over the place in every aspect of her personality. One minute she comes off as the biggest biatch and the next she's the sweetest one in the house (yes I said the sweetest). In her season when the rest of the HGs were openly making fun of her, she was still cooking for them even against Brendon's suggestion that she not bother with them.

Reminiscent of Ragan.

First of all I like Rachel, but I'm not a blind fan who thinks whatever the HGs I like is okay and I'm a realist. Second of all, she and Brendon HAVE had sex in the house, Rachel has admitted it several times (including recently). Third of all, she is worried about being pregnant, she is 2-3 weeks late, she asked BB for a pregnancy test, she has been nauseous and feels "weird" so maybe she doesn't "know" but she highly suspects. Fourth of all, a glass of wine or two might be okay but I personally wouldn't risk it. The first trimester is the most sensitive time of pregnancy. I personally think drinking when you think you may be pregnant is not a good idea. If you think it's okay, fine. We can agree to disagree.

I never risked it either and my first was 30 years ago; even then they knew it was a bad idea. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is believed to happen before a woman even knows she is pregnant. At one time doctors recommended pregnant women take up smoking as a means to relax them and calm their mood swings. Knowledge is power.

As it turns out, Rachel isn't pregnant from what others are posting. I'm not sure if she was drinking before or after she found out. It only takes a few minutes to test and BB would have advised her against drinking until they could get one to her. Rachel is quite smart so for all we know, she was drinking non-alcoholic wine.

Just because she won more comps than Jordan does not make her a better player plus there is still a lot of game to be played. I want Rachel to be in the final 2 with Jordan because if they make it they will have overcome a huge disadvantage to get there. If Rachel won great and if jordan does then I am good with that too. I am so tired of people thinking you need to win everything or make stupid big moves to deserve to win this game. The object of this game is to make the final 2 if you do that you deserve to win the money. Evel Dick seems to think that he is the greatest player ever he needs a reality check hot news flash dick ( oh he is going to call himself big dick during his finale interviews) America helped you more than they ever helped Jeff or any hg ever. You would have left the week Dustin did if it wasn't for the viewing public. For the record I think Shelly was playing the best game in the house but she should have picked a side before she got busted like her daughter said quit lying and pick a side.

Just because she won more comps than Jordan does not make her a better player plus there is still a lot of game to be played. I want Rachel to be in the final 2 with Jordan because if they make it they will have overcome a huge disadvantage to get there. If Rachel won great and if jordan does then I am good with that too. I am so tired of people thinking you need to win everything or make stupid big moves to deserve to win this game. The object of this game is to make the final 2 if you do that you deserve to win the money. Evel Dick seems to think that he is the greatest player ever he needs a reality check hot news flash dick ( oh he is going to call himself big dick during his finale interviews) America helped you more than they ever helped Jeff or any hg ever. You would have left the week Dustin did if it wasn't for the viewing public. For the record I think Shelly was playing the best game in the house but she should have picked a side before she got busted like her daughter said quit lying and pick a side.

Flip-flopping between sides may be a strategy, but it is the lazy ass, can't win a damn thing strategy and, as has proven, comes back to bite you in the ass. This leather-faced bitch doesn't even deserve third. Hopefully, the remaing people will vote her out. R & J need to stick to their guns. Leatherface will flip to whichever side is in power, and if they keep her they will ALL deserve whatever else comes.

Archived