Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam now with Hordan and Rachel trying to like impress them with his game knowledge, but we get music, evidently jordan does not know how to play checkers, they ask her what did you do growin up and Jordo says played outside,lol and they laugh, they are talking about playin chess by themselves, and rachel pretended to play chess with her hampster, cause she had noone else to play with, adam you smoochoozer, get real!!!!! he just always goes to the power

Jordan says, do you think dani jeff and Brendon are friends yet, and they all laugh and say uh not yet, Jordan says I guarentee you there was a screamin match,lolol

the old saying there is no I in team

in rachel case there is :animated_bouncy:

Rachel, we have a love/hate relationship as I have loved to hate you over many things :animated_rotfl:

But, at least you went out there and kept fighting......certainly made the rest of the game more interesting than where it was headed :party_smilie:

Well, IF she played against Kalia or Porche, she MIGHT get Adam (+J/J/Brendon), depending on how the next couple of weeks go down........but, ITA it's a long shot.

It's the same for Jordan, too.

The only chance either of them has for first place is to be F2 with each other. Works for me :food-smiley-005:

Rachel, we have a love/hate relationship as I have loved to hate you over many things animated_rotfl.gif

But, at least you went out there and kept fighting......certainly made the rest of the game more interesting than where it was headed party_smilie.gif

she is a fighter...she brought it when it was needed...good job Rach u deserve F2.....

ITA GSL........tonight in the HOH, Shelly warned Kalia & Porche, "If you keep Rachel over Jordan, I will REALLY be mad"........not sure why but that is what the psycho said to them. Sounds like a jury vote for Jordan over Rachel to me and I think she would also get Adam for sure.

Don't kill the messenger :nemoani:

Having to vote between Jordan & Rachel would really put dani, Kalia, Porche in a tizzi

OMG & Jeff & Brendon would split.....there would be real chaos in the jury house :animated_rotfl:

uhhhhhhhhh..........as much as it pains me to say it........this WAS the week that counted & during the double evict, J/J & R were MIA.........

Thank goodness Rachel FINALLY pulled it out........but, uh, should have been sooner.

But don't mind me, I always just want it ALL :rolleyes:

Must say I am seeing cracks of the Rachel I liked at the very beginning of BB12. I think it is just the simple fact of I actually like Rachel or Brendon. Just not Rachel and Brendon lol.

Just so so happy Shelly is hopefully leaving!!! It is sweet sweet justice for Jeff!

Archived