Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

Here is a thought, what if they had the four evicted compete to get back in and then the winner of that compete against the evicted hg. That way, there would be more action, it would be considered to be FAIR by most, and not a popularity contest or who the ptb at cbs want. jmo. . .

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a thought, what if they had the four evicted compete to get back in and then the winner of that compete against the evicted hg. That way, there would be more action, it would be considered to be FAIR by most, and not a popularity contest or who the ptb at cbs want. jmo. . .

Producers don't care about whats fair.

Which is really sad, b/c not only would it be fair, it would be better for ratings, as Brendon would move heaven, hell and high water to win it. And Dom probably would as well. I think some of us on here need to take over and do a season a piece. . .

i am not a fan of it

nonetheless once evicted you should stay evicted

no second chances

what can i do about it but accept it and move on :animated_bouncy:

OK the Patriots-football-are prempting BB on the live show! If I wasn't warned I would have missed the most imprtant BB so far!

Other cities are doing this too-the Vikings are one--

Please check your DVRs and guides in preparation!

:footballhelmet:

STUPID PRE season football :censored:

OK the Patriots-football-are prempting BB on the live show! If I wasn't warned I would have missed the most imprtant BB so far!

footballhelmet.gif

STUPID PRE season football censored.gif

I would like to see Cassi come back!! She really didn't have a chance, because of her best friend Shelly, and Then Ratchel!!

:footballhelmet:

STUPID PRE season football :censored:

I should be fine - Chiefs play Friday night!

we have a cbs sister station here in miami

so if football comes on they just push bb to that station :animated_bouncy:

I do not know why people automatically think that Cassie will work with J/J! Short memories! Danielle will let Cassie know that it was Shelly who voted against their alliance. She was never crazy about the vet alliance and J/J cowed down to Rachel and got her out. I think she would come back for revenge! J/J and Rachel would be her targets.

I should be fine - Chiefs play Friday night!

Yes, I just checked(go Chiefs)I woulda been glued to Mortys had that happened,lol

Do they all know Sheldon and Kalia voted Keith out?

No! Just Lawon and Dani and Dominic! Dominic made Lawon promise not to tell because it would mess up Dani's game. Everyone knows about Kalia because I believe she confessed.

Cassie would really be hurt by Shelly. If she got back in the game, i dont think she would trust shelly and automatically side with her. Dont get me wrong, I hope it is Dominic. I just want to make a point that Cassie is not going to come in and be J/J savior! No they need to stop relying on others and play the game themselves. I want to laugh at Jordan, because she couldnt even get the ball to roll up the hill...ARE YOU KIDDING ME! and yet she is a player! :inquisitive:

Archived