Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, just read all 8 pages to see what all thought. My two cents, if someone is going to do battle, I want to see Shelly up on that eviction platform battling either Cassi or, wait for it, Keith! Cassi did not really get a fair shot, and I think she deserves one. It was Dani who was going after her initially, then Rachel and Porsche jumped on board. So it would be a slap to more than just one person to see her back. Why would I choose Keith second, because I don't like the whole kick a person out week one concept, think they should start that on week two. While Rachel annoys me, I like her w/o Brendon(the WORSE "rocket science" student ever!) and I don't want her out yet. And while I was a Jeorf fan in seasons past, and loved them on Amazing Race, they seem to be a bit elitest this season, and it is making me want them gone! Team Lawon/Adam/Rachel all the way! Anybody else, and it was a waste of my summer.

My dream would be that Porsche is nominated and voted out and Cassi beats her and gets back in house. OMG would love to see jealous Racheal have to deal face to face with Cassi. Plus Cassi's presents will screw with Dani also. Im a no way on Brendon i cant sit thru another season of him and Racheal , I just cant :frusty:

Tonight's show made J/J R look like warriors and dani look like a snake! This won't help Dom! Dani got a terrible edit---too bad dani! :partytime:

I have to disagree with that. It made Danielle look like she was ignoring them and R/J/J look like big babies who couldn't handle the danger of getting evicted.

I'm hoping Brendan does come back because I think he is the only one that could actually make it to the end and knock out all their sorry asses. The others coming back would be a waste because they're a bunch of losers and did nothing in the game in the first place.

i am going to guess it will be brendon returning

everything is just working in place that it just feels like it will be him returning

from rachel surviving evictions etc..... :animated_bouncy:

I have to disagree with that. It made Danielle look like she was ignoring them and R/J/J look like big babies who couldn't handle the danger of getting evicted.

I'm hoping Brendan does come back because I think he is the only one that could actually make it to the end and knock out all their sorry asses. The others coming back would be a waste because they're a bunch of losers and did nothing in the game in the first place.

YEP-It would be a waste! The people who left before Brendon suck! Someone in Rachel's love thread on sucks said Brendon is winning in the BB pols he has seen! :animated_bouncy:

I broke down and voted..I voted Brendon..because he's the best competitor outta the bunch..and would add more excitement to my BB viewing...Dominic was worthless when he was in the house as was Cassi..and Keith who?....If Dani would have been evicted I would have voted her back.....based my vote on the level of BB competiveness...

Let the good times roll....hope its Brendon.....

I can't believe I am jumping on the Brendon and Rachel train, but for now I am....

Now that Lawon is up I hope he goes and Brendon comes back.. if it can't be Brendon, then I'd like to see Cassi, she was close with Jordan so that could be another ally for J/J

I can't believe I am jumping on the Brendon and Rachel train, but for now I am....

Now that Lawon is up I hope he goes and Brendon comes back.. if it can't be Brendon, then I'd like to see Cassi, she was close with Jordan so that could be another ally for J/J

sme here

My dream would be that Porsche is nominated and voted out and Cassi beats her and gets back in house. OMG would love to see jealous Racheal have to deal face to face with Cassi. Plus Cassi's presents will screw with Dani also. Im a no way on Brendon i cant sit thru another season of him and Racheal , I just cant :frusty:

It has been revealed now that Rachel had not intended to go after Cassie until Dani talked her into it (by Danis own admission) So the whole Rachel was just jealous of Cassie has no validation. SO if when Cassie does come back and finds this out she has zero reason to be against Rachel in any way other than to prove she is the catty one. Rachel has now bonded well with Shelly and Jordan so I dont see Cassie being able to sway them against rachel in a drama inducing way. Because Rachel has proven not to be as catty and jealous and shallow as they first thought. Shelly working so hard to save Rachel this week and clearly risking exposing whos side she is really on really does say a lot about her true feelings of Rachel. Which in my opinion she really likes both Rachel and Brendon. Rachel isnt as hated as people let Kalia and Dani believe, its mostly game play. Which has been working perfectly. So at this point I think Keith coming back would be more dramaticf and interesting to watch than Cassie. Dom coming back for Dani would not really cause TOO much drama because he was well liked by all the HGs, so imo Brendon coming back would cause the biggest clash between the HGs and the most drama which is whats fun to watch...

Uhg, I will be going to Honolulu on Thurs. What time is the show there, anybody knows?

Let's bring BRENDON BACKǃǃǃ

(Poor Keith, so not popular... I wonder what he would do if he got back in lol)

Not sure as of yet, but my brother is stationed there so i will have him check for me and let you know :)

LOL! I haven't heard that term in ages. ;)

:animated_scratchchin: not since shock-a-lots days,lololol, he used to say that all the time,lolol(finger bangin)

:animated_scratchchin: not since shock-a-lots days,lololol, he used to say that all the time,lolol(finger bangin)

Yes, he was the #1 Kaysar hater back then, I think, lol.

Uhg, I will be going to Honolulu on Thurs. What time is the show there, anybody knows?

Oh I feel soooo sorry for you, lol. Hawaii time is 3 hours earlier than Pacific so it would be 6 hours earlier than Eastern. (When it's 8pm Eastern it's 2pm Hawaii time.) Have fun!

Yes, he was the #1 Kaysar hater back then, I think, lol.

yes Spikes and I think it was the first time they had brought anyone back in and he accused America of finger bangin and he never quit using that term, for as long as he was here posting,lol

I want Cassie back. I want to see rachel's face when she ( cassie ) walks back in the game.

It will be hard for me to watch anymore if brendon comes back and he and rachel fall once again into each other's arms.

If America votes Brendon, do you really think he would compete much against Rachel?

He already used his veto to save her, I think he would make sure she went back in.

We need someone like Cassie or Dominic to stir things up and give viewers something to watch.

If America votes Brendon, do you really think he would compete much against Rachel?

He already used his veto to save her, I think he would make sure she went back in.

We need someone like Cassie or Dominic to stir things up and give viewers something to watch.

Of course not but rachel's not being evicted. Lawon is.

Archived