Hayden - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

I hope Kristen wins the POV because I can't wait to see what Hayden's reaction is going to be! The Brigade will be so fired up they'll start screwing up and somehow expose the "best alliance in BB history!" rofl That will be worth the price of admission to see these clowns go on another pity party rant! "Man, we just can't get a break in this game."

Ya think? animated_rotfl.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

showmance maybe his downfall

i really thought he was playing not a bad game except for showmance aspect of it

being in showmance you are just begging to be a target

which he is this week and others arent

showmance maybe his downfall

i really thought he was playing not a bad game except for showmance aspect of it

being in showmance you are just begging to be a target

which he is this week and others arent

Hard to turn down a hot body hand maiden :animated_bouncy:

Hard to turn down a hot body hand maiden :animated_bouncy:

i am in minority like usual but i find kristen body overrated

just my opinion thou :animated_bouncy:

Again, I think that Hayden is smitten. IMO, Kristen is the best looking woman in the house. Fabulous hair. Cat eyes. She has the kind of looks and tawny gold complexion that lasts. She has the personality of a lima bean (in person she might be wonderful - I give her the benefit of that). Since this is a Hayden thread, let me add that I think he looks ridiculous and obviously, Kristen has terrible taste in guys. No pun intended.

Kind of unfair to isolate Hay for 24 hours. After all he is on the block. He should be able to campaign.

They just want to keep him away from Kristen. I believe that Rachel is not the only one who thinks she and Brendon should have a showmance, I think BB likes it that way too.

BTW, I also think that they eliminated the Have nots this week in the hopes that Rachel or Brendon win HOH and they can sleep together. I bet in freako world the week they couldn't sleep together the ratings drop.

Kind of unfair to isolate Hay for 24 hours. After all he is on the block. He should be able to campaign.

:animated_wave: Good point Shipp! Not only can he not sway votes now but he can't spend much time with his beloved either! At least we won't have to hear the shlurping!

They just want to keep him away from Kristen. I believe that Rachel is not the only one who thinks she and Brendon should have a showmance, I think BB likes it that way too.

BTW, I also think that they eliminated the Have nots this week in the hopes that Rachel or Brendon win HOH and they can sleep together. I bet in freako world the week they couldn't sleep together the ratings drop.

That made so much sense that it scared me. LOL

since he is isolated for 24 hours in the have not room....where does he go to the bathroom? :animated_scratchchin:

At least he's in the HN room, where he can still talk to other people over the wall. BB7 Danielle couldn't talk to anyone. She was completely alone.

I really liked Danielle. Liked her a whole lot in BB3 but still think that Lisa Donahue is the prettiest girl ever to play BB.

He has a portable toilet. Matt asked him if he was going to use it, and he said yes (from Morty's update page).

Apparently Hayden doesn't know there IS a camera in the HN room. He told Matt he was glad he would be able to...pleasure himself. Should BB tell him there IS a camera in the room?

I sorta hope so!

Also, does HOH BrenRack have that available on their TV? Even BB needs some standards. Thank God it's only for 24 hours.

I personally think he stalks around like he thinks he's the coolest thing around and God's gift to women. Honestly I think Brendon and Andrew are much more handsome. So is Enzo. But then I perfer dark-haired men generally, and I don't like men who act like they're just sooo handsome the way Hayden does. I mean he's a cute guy, but not my type. So I'm not sure he would get every woman to just come to him with one look.

Agree. He is quite arrogant and do not believe he gets all women with a look. The best thing about him though is his smile. There is something about the way he eats that bothers me. He was just knawing on some bread in the HN room and I thought OMG didn't your mother ever say anything about chewing with your mouth closed??

Agree. He is quite arrogant and do not believe he gets all women with a look. The best thing about him though is his smile. There is something about the way he eats that bothers me. He was just knawing on some bread in the HN room and I thought OMG didn't your mother ever say anything about chewing with your mouth closed??

:animated_rotfl: Yes. Manners do matter in this world, Goldilocks. Keep that in mind for Mrs. Right. Lol.

Guest 6Borders

Well, Hayden seems to have kicked Kristen to the curb pretty fast. His conversation through the door with Lane was after Kristen goes he is going to go to Bren/Rach and tell them he has nobody in the house and wants to hook up with them. Lane through it was brilliant (he would)...can't wait to see R&B's reaction!!!! At least it proves Hayden is playing the game!

Well, Hayden seems to have kicked Kristen to the curb pretty fast. His conversation through the door with Lane was after Kristen goes he is going to go to Bren/Rach and tell them he has nobody in the house and wants to hook up with them. Lane through it was brilliant (he would)...can't wait to see R&B's reaction!!!! At least it proves Hayden is playing the game!

Yep. He knows the Brigade will protect him if he stays with them.

This is what I like about Hayden. He knows the writing is on the wall for her and he is moving on with his game. He isn't there for a love connection, he is there to win the cash. I hope he wins HOH next week.

I am not a Hayden fan but in all fairness to Hayden and his teeth, I think he has had some major work done and seems especially fascinated with his two front teef. He can't leave them alone. IMO, Kristen was stupid to mess around with him in the first place. It got her nothing but nothing.

Hayden (or someone from the brigade), needs to force the issue this week provided they win hoh. I think that if they win hoh, they need to make their presence known, co- opt Brit into the group to give them the ruling majority in the house and start making a run to the end. I think Lane can get Brit to come to their side. They really need to do something soon or they will be picked off one by one by Rachel and Needledick. They have to win this week. I just cannot see them keeping the secret of their alliance secret much longer.

Big alliances are such a bore - until they have to turn on each other like rabid dogs. I hope none of them win HOH and two of them are put on the block. Else, they would get rid of Brendon and Rachel and then Kathy. Yawn................ I hope production doesn't allow that kind of stuff to happen.

Archived