Hayden - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayden (or someone from the brigade), needs to force the issue this week provided they win hoh. I think that if they win hoh, they need to make their presence known, co- opt Brit into the group to give them the ruling majority in the house and start making a run to the end. I think Lane can get Brit to come to their side. They really need to do something soon or they will be picked off one by one by Rachel and Needledick. They have to win this week. I just cannot see them keeping the secret of their alliance secret much longer.

Brit joining the brigade would be great-extra insurance for them!

Hayden said last nite on BBAD that he blew his knee out right before he was going to be signed to a pro baseball team and if that had not happened he would not be on BB . I think Hayden will stay focused after Kristen leaves and he is a cool player that would not do anything that stupid.

Hayden said last nite on BBAD that he blew his knee out right before he was going to be signed to a pro baseball team and if that had not happened he would not be on BB . I think Hayden will stay focused after Kristen leaves and he is a cool player that would not do anything that stupid.

It would not surprise me to see Hayden part of F2 and maybe, win. People like him there. I agree with what you say.

Brit joining the brigade would be great-extra insurance for them!

The whole house will be in the Brigade.

It would not surprise me to see Hayden part of F2 and maybe, win. People like him there. I agree with what you say.

The whole house will be in the Brigade.

All but Kathy, Brendon and Rachel. Enzo-Brittany, Lane-Brittany, Hayden-Kristen (had), Matt-Ragen.

If anyone can figure out Enzo, Lane, Matt and Hayden, they better do it fast. The only chance anyones has is to win, win, win, once their are down to 6, the brigade, one of them will win the game. It might be better for everybody else that Kristen is gone. Maybe then they will see the four hooking up. It's much harder when fewer people are in the house, not to be noticed.

Ragan and Kathy are not going to be left out. Whatchayoutalkingaboutsmassadi? They are going to have to let them in, too. :)

:animated_rotfl:

OOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY Slothra and Joykill can join too! NoT! :)

:animated_bouncy: No really, it might be more exciting if those two leave, Kathy makes people tired just looking at her and Regan stops arguments before they can get started!

Bring back Chima! LOL

I agree, having the 4 Headless Horseman left in the house would be a terrible bore.

Having one of the shmoops gone, would give us a little bit of entertainment.

If Ragan goes we get a whole different game. He interferes too much and puts too many thoughts into their heads. They need to think their worthless thoughts themselves.

I can see Hayden make it to final 2. He was one of my choices along with Enzo.

Hayden in the hammock working Britney while Kristen's inside working Enzo.

This showmance is now officially OVER.

Showmance! What showmance? According to Kristen they just talked in bed...nothing more...and she said she doesn't lie. :rolleyes:

Yep, Kristin should love seeing how Surfer Boy dropped her like a hot potato the minute she became a liability. At least he has the common dang sense not to screw up so bad the vote changes from the original target (ala Annie and Andrew).

Archived