Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be happy with a Kevin win. He voted out Jesse and he thought the girls were rediculous for their memorial. He's decent at comps (I mean, he is a threat) and he plays a great social game. He has kept his cool and that is why they (J/J) believe his lies.

kevin knows the game

his dr are usually spots on and pretty funny

but one thing that bugs me and still does his is passiveness unto others to make a decision for him

while he may end up winning that is a major strike for me

that is what bugs me about jordan as well

Kevin needs to make a move this week...boot gnat before she boots him... form an alliance with russ/michelle/kevin it would be 3 to 1 playing for the next HOH.. IMHO he would be in a much better postion than he is the jeff/ jordan/gnat kevin/ (michelle?) alliance....wish he could see it!!

Why is he allowing Nat to boss him around and not thinking what is best for him which IMO is R/K/M as a team say bye bye Nat. Kevin needs to wake up and smell that $500.000 before he's in the JH with no chance of getting to it.

He isn't thinking about the jury votes either. He may have Lydia's vote, but even that may not be a sure thing after she spends weeks with Jessie. If he is F2 with Nasty, he could be in second place just as he has been in so many of the comps. If he is F2 with Russell or Michele, he probably has it.

Kevin provides the comic relief this season. He doesn't win much but he's funny. Tonight he said something about the fruit who left the house, then added "BUT I'M STILL HERE!"

I'm visualizing him and Nat as Final 2. J/J need to start kissing each others asses goodbye.

I don't think Kevin has any chance of winning. Even if he's HOH next week there's a high probabilty that Natalie will leave instead of J/J/M when you factor in the POV and how pissed J&J will be at his betrayal of nominating them....Even if he manages to survive to final three he won't win and more than likely be the final boot.

Its a mater of time..his mistake/downfall will be sticking with Natalie

If he could swing a vote against Natalie, he may be able to blame Jordan and Michele for Natalie's eviction, thus saving a jury vote. As it stands, IMO, Kevin could win if he goes against Jordan or Michele and possibly Jeff in the F2. But if it's Kevin and Natalie, she may actually win.

It may be in Kevin's best interest to keep Russ, JUST for the fact that Russ and Michele would target Jeff and Jordan and Kevin could slide into F3 and maybe F2. About this time I always want someone to pull a big UTR move, but they never do. Oh well. Kevin's DR sessions keep me laughing so I hope he can stay until F3, at least.

Kevin seems to play his cards close and doesn't make obvious moves until forced. When he didn't remove Lydia from the block, one example. He has made some catty remarks that I have seen, mostly joining-in with the herd but I think for the most part he is a kind man and not naturally inclined to be devious. Of course, now is the time for the real Kevin to stand up so we shall see.

Kevin needs to make a move this week...boot gnat before she boots him... form an alliance with russ/michelle/kevin it would be 3 to 1 playing for the next HOH.. IMHO he would be in a much better postion than he is the jeff/ jordan/gnat kevin/ (michelle?) alliance....wish he could see it!!

That sounds like a great plan!

I can see Kevin doing that - booting Natatlie. He just has to convince Michelle to do the same. I doubt she would go against Jeff this week though.

But if Jeff is mad at Russell for having a F2 with Michele, maybe it would better for Michele to boot Natalie. She and Kevin need to have a talk. He has been quiet in the game, but is absoultely doing what is best for him. There is still a full day before the eviction and I'm hoping the eviction will rock the house!

Kevin is going to stick with Gnat. They are going to talk Michele into voting to keep Russ and then they will throw her under the bus, after they are finished hiding stuff from her. I would think the better move for Kevin would be to keep Russ, gain Michele, spill the beans to her about what J/J have been saying, but Kevin won't do it. He is going to stick to the loser just like he has done all season. Jeff can't play this week, he is the stronger competitor, he has won more comps than anyone and come closer to winning more than anyone, if Kevin were thinking, he'd go with Russ. He would have no problem beating him in a F2 jury vote situation, or Michele for that matter.

The only move Kevin is going to make is from bed to couch to refrigerator...or wherever else Nat tells him to go. He does take his directions well...and his follow-through on Nat's plans are good (he is a good, subtle and convincing liar)...but he is not going to make any moves without her. They are a pretty good team...but without her he'd blend right back into the woodwork. He'll land in F3 just because everyone keeps forgetting he's even there...

I have a fear that it's going to be Kevin and Jordan in F2...which coattail rider does the jury award the win to? ugh...what a letdown to an eventful season that would be. :sadwalk:

Did anybody see Kevin go into the DR this morning at around 7:00am BBT and get in trouble for moving shit around? I read it on another board and don't understand why he would get into trouble and not Natalie too.

Archived