Natalie

Natalie_.jpg

Natalie wants people to know that nobody can intimidate her! This feisty Latina has no problem lying, cheating and stealing to win the game. She'll do whatever it takes to keep the heat off her and turn it onto others, and believes her petite frame will throw off her opponents.

Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do. She knows how to protect herself and she says she can handle anything that comes her way. She's also a big poker player and is confident that her ability to pick up on her opponent's "tells" will serve her well in this competition. One would be foolish to underestimate her and she invites them all to "bring it on."

The rock in Natalie

Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do

this chick can kick your azz

i think she can beat everyone in the house but russell

waiting to see her interview then i will be back

1st Impression... good poker players could have an advantage BUT, poker players tend to be cocky so, that could be her downfall.

I dont think she is attractive.. But I think I will like her..

Like I said.. i just hope a girl brings it home this year.

Well, I say that now, but I could actually like one of the guys... Just not casey, or that "GAMER"...

I got this one as a favorite as well...not real sure why though. In this photo you can almost get that feel for an innocent girl...but she's got a martial arts background so you know she's tough. Couple that with her poker playing and we've got ourselves the making of a winner here.

But...if what everyone is saying about poker players tending to be cocky...that obviously will be her downfall.

In her favour:

-betcha she's a lot pretty than the picture. I think they downplayed a few of them to make Laura look 'hotter' (more on that in the Laura thread) I will reserve judgment on what that means till I see her reaction to her picture on the wall

-she's spunky - spunky can work. And she probably can judo kick a few butts around there.

Against

-overacting to make up for small stature and/or posturing will doom a player

-She's a 'Daddy's girl" (nothing wrong with that so am I) but if she attaches herself to a Father figure in the house she'll have a hard time breaking that alliance when she needs to.

I love that she is so natural looking. I got tired of all the makeup time some of the other girl HG used to put in.

I just have a feeling I will like her. I love good competitors.

Yep, I would rather have a natural looking beauty (and I do think she is beautiful) than the typical fake booby, fake eyelashes, too much makeup type of girls (and we have our share of them this year it looks like).

I hope she is a strong physical competitor and knows how to be smart about gameplay too.

Archived