Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigSister
Again why won't any of the Eric supporters even acknowledge that he said two totally different things about the fight...

1. I just want you all to know I would never hit another human

and  

2. I had every intention of hitting Mike and I meant it as a threat...

They seem to want to ignore this... All I am asking is for one of them to tell me how they feel about that... I just want to understand... I WILL NOT bash anyone for talking about it that has a different opinion than mine... Please talk about this...

Yana...EXACTLY!

If you've weatched ALL the feeds you would understand how the Kool-Aid Drinkers have "railroaded" Mike. I think the only problem he REALLY had in the house with the others was he was trying TOO hard to get them to like him. Read his Bio on his website and you'll understand what a difficult childhood I think he expierenced.

( http://www.michaeldonnellan.com/ )

Eric being older and a public offical...his actions should have been above reproach!

Also...Eric has said worse things about Mike and for someone who OWNS the power and should NOT have felt threatened... he should have cut Michael a lot of slack.

Guest metaldale

I did not see / hear this myself but I read a post that Ivette referred to Kaysar as a sand n***er! Does anyone know if that is true or not?

I can vouch for the fact that I heard her say Kaysar should go back to his own country and get out of ours...

and something about about I was born in America for a reason (right after the above comment), not sure what she meant by that though.

Guest BigSister
I did not see / hear this myself but I read a post that Ivette referred to Kaysar as a sand n***er! Does anyone know if that is true or not?

I can vouch for the fact that I heard her say Kaysar should go back to his own country and get out of ours...  

and something about about I was born in America for a reason (right after the above comment), not sure what she meant by that though.

Yes she said that and a few other nasty things....

I agree neb Almost everyone in that house has been just downright rude to another Sadly the majority has been abt M K Jan and Ashlea I understand the lying to an point but the racism is stupid on all of there parts

If you watched the segment.....i shows perfectly clear Eric DID NOT throw a chair like every one said.......it shows the chair falling over when he got up.  Everyone made it sound like he threw this chair violently.  He did not.  Everyone is dogging the group for bad mouthing......listen to michael!!!!  He is no better.  Everyone needs to remember this is a game.  And every episode i have seen everyone eventually bad mouths or dogs or lies about ppl, its part of the game.

GOOOOOOOO ERIC!!!!!!!

correct Eric didn't throw the chair, but Ivette and Eric started the heated discussion before Michael came out. All Michael did was look at Eric and Eric blew. I thought it was funny that Michael call Eric a midget and had a little penis!! That just made Eric even more angry!!

Correct princess. Eric kept glancing over at Michael the whole time he was mouthing to Kaysar about something going down and the one second Michael glanced over at him he blew.

Eric, Ivette, James, April, Jenny and the others except Janelle, Howie, and Kaysar have accusing Mike of sexual harrasment not James...

I see none of the Eric supporters are going to answer me again... I have tried to get an answer to that question for days... Oh well... I will offer one more option... PM me if you don't wanna talk about it here... :)

I dont know if anyone has made this point yet but eric may not have trhown the chair but he has proudly said that he did ont he live feeds.

and another thing........did you see kaysar go up to ivette like he did.......looked pretty scarey to me.  He actually looked like he wanted to hit her.  Bottom line is.....Eric did not hit Michael.......I sure would have.  If that makes me a bad person for hitting someone due to someone saying crap about my family then so be it!  Cant tell me no one wouldnt defend their family....And Rachael didnt tell Eric what was said.....All she said was that he was saying some really nasty things about his family Cant tell me no one wouldnt get defensive about that.  Now you tell me, you get told he was saying nasty things about your family and you know thats going to get you worked up, then he comes out and goes out to the pool and stares down Eric, which he was doing earlier.  I think it was a reaction alot of men would have had, but because its on national tv its a big deal, but if it was in the real world off the tv screen it would be a different story.

Michael stared Eric down earlier because when he glanced at Eric once Eric went on his usual power trip, so he kept staring SAME thing I would do. And out at the pool he DID NOT stare Eric down, Eric kept watching him until the second Mike glanced at him then he went all power tripping again. PLUS Eric has no proof anything at all was said about his family. He didn't confront him, he accused him. If someone came and said, blah blah said nasty things, I would go RIGHT there RIGHT away and start yelling to find out what was said and why. Not wait until a better time and then accuse someone without the proof.

Guest noskcire

why didn't Eric go to Mike alone or with Rachel like he did when he talked to Mike about the whole "sexual harassment" thing. The only reason i can think of is he wanted to show everyone he wasn't afraid of Mike (who by the way did not waver as Eric came at him) I did notice Eric said he was a bodybuilder.....perhaps he partook in "herbal supplements" to increase his bulk and is suffering a little roid rage?

Funny everyone has tried to find the bottle throwing and everyone is agreeing that he couldn't have thrown a bottle because all the bottles were still on the table when it was over...

one thing they didnt show was Kaysar throwing the water bottle. But, I didnt realize Kaysar got in Ivette's face like that.

i did not realize he did either but i think she was being a cow and i would have done the same thing!!! she was keeping a fight she tried to start earlier going, and was having no luck.

Been lurking here for years and finally decided to post on this long thread...but one of the things that seemed to get lost in this whole incident is that the harrassment charges started "immediately" after April told Jennifer that her boyfriend would see her flirting with Mike (or something to that effect). Prior to that Jennifer was flirting...suddenly everyone was repelled.

I see none of the Eric supporters are going to answer me again... I have tried to get an answer to that question for days... Oh well... I will offer one more option... PM me if you don't wanna talk about it here...  :)

Eric supporter? I thought those went extinct like the dinosaur.

hey there, new to the forum........first off I can't stand Eric either!!!! I just registered so i could post my thoughts on the comment about Eric's grandparents. This is just a theory but Eric is Jewish, perhaps the comment about how his grandparents died was a reference to the Holocaust? That is the only thing I can think of.........

I also wanted to comment on the references to racial slurs against Ivette.............she has made many of her own against Kaysar! Granted two wrongs dont make a right but come on, she is just as nasty if not worse!

Just a couple of things. One the show tonight did not show how much Eric instigated the fight by demanding the alcohol that "he" won and then by having Howie get Mike and Janelle drunk.

Also, from the feeds I knew that Ivette and Kay went at it after the fight but I didn't know that Kay apologized until tonights episode.

ok, I will keep this short

CountryAngel? You are high if defend Eric in any of this (and remember, he was a favorite of mine at first)

Should Kayser have hit Ivette? Normally I am 100% against any abuse of women, but since Ivette is not good enough to be considered a woman (jusy like having a dick doesn't make you a man i.e. Eric) I wish he would knocked her block off. After gher calling him Saddam and saying all the shit she has just because she is predujiced against Iraqi's? Yeah, I would have cheered if he had hit her. (Sorry folks)

Mike did not incite anything, if you watch the show again, Eric even said "If Mike comes out" that shit was gonna start. When Mike came out he ignored the table and went to the hot tub and glanced over. Eric was the one looking for trouble.

Last, Trust me, if I was in the house, you could call my mother a bitch, a whore, whatever. I have lived my life being called a fag and numerous other things. I alwqays laugh when people do that. I always wonder if name calling really hurts me in some way. Yes, I am a fag? Your point? Good obsevance. If you went after my family? I would not feel threatened, I would just think that maybe you were still in 2nd grade. And my mom and dad and everyone else in my family would probably get a kick out of it cuz they were at least mentioned on the show.

Dep

Guest jimmydot
 Last, Trust me, if I was in the house, you could call my mother a bitch, a whore, whatever. I have lived my life being called a fag and numerous other things. I alwqays laugh when people do that. I always wonder if name calling really hurts me in some way. Yes, I am a fag? Your point? Good obsevance. If you went after my family? I would not feel threatened, I would just think that maybe you were still in 2nd grade. And my mom and dad and everyone else in my family would probably get a kick out of it cuz they were at least mentioned on the show. Dep

yes as another FAG, i agree..... eric went off the deep end and I think if he stay around he will again... willl anyone go against him if they think that he will kick their a%^... come on cbs wake up....