Daniele Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea i think amber likes nick too or something. but can somebody answer the question lol.

lol yeah wasnt Amber the one who on the first show said Nick is hot and said she definitely felt some sparks there? lol... As for the sleeping arangement I have no idea since I dont have the feeds.

Although Dani can get on my nerves I do still like her.

Come on, all of the girls (maybe with the exception of Jameka) have a thing for Nick. In a way, I think they all are a bit jealous of Dani because he's expressed his love for her.

And if you were one of these girls stuck in the house with some ugly men like Zach, Eric, and Dick, wouldn't you have the hots for him too?

Usually, Nick sleeps on the floor next to Dani's bed. The bed is too small for Nick. I don't know whether Nick has been sleeping there for the last two nights or not, though. Probably has been. I know he hasn't been in the harem room. He isn't allowed to sleep in the living room (others have tried and failed in other seasons--BB tells them not to do that). I don't know where else he would go, so he probably is still in the room with Dani.

I know I would not have the hots for Nick. The only man in the house I would dig is Mike. I like his personality more then the other men. To me it is more about personality then looks. That's just me.

I would never be attracted to Dick. I do like having him in the house but he is not my type.

See, I'm not one to go for the jock type, but given the choice between Mike (who I think has little personality) and Nick (who has a dynamic one), I'd choose Nick.

Maybe one of Dustin's hags need to fall in love with him. That'd create good drama.

I think I would be attracted to Mike, too. However, I can see how it would be very, very flattering to have someone talk to you as Nick talks to Dani. He's all hearts and flowers, and they don't have to live in the real world. She doesn't have to deal with his reaction if he calls her 20 times a day, or if she doesn't return a call. She's there for him 24/7, and he likes that. She strikes me as the type of girl who has never not had a boyfriend. She probably depends on boyfriends for emotional support, and Nick's there doling it out to her in big, heaping spoonfuls.

I've been trying to figure out how Dani would be if Nick and Dick weren't in the house. Would she hide in the bed and not talk to anyone? Would she deepen the friendship she has with Amber? Would she maybe befriend Jessica, or Mike? It just seems like she fell into this immediate situation with Nick, and Dick being in the house just made her latch onto Nick even more. I wish we could have seen what she would have been like without that situation.

just poppin in to thow some Skeleskut hateage.... What a waste of skin... I hope she loses it or goes on the block and home soon... Real soon...

[Howie]

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

DOR

[/Howie]

i was a big Dani fan for awhile but now i'm starting to see how shallow and transpearent she's becoming, and the way she treats men is awful just look at poor Nick and Dick they are a reck because of her, come to think of it Dani is as mean to men as Dick is to women heh

well maybe dick is the reason shes mean to guys?

BUT too bad i dont see her being mean to men.

for one she isnt being mean to nick, she told him she has a bf, and he is "still falling for her". its not her fault she is so hot and he cant control his hormones.

Archived