Ramses Soto BB19 Houseguest

bb19-ramses-soto.jpg

Ramses Soto (21) 

Hometown: Grand Rapids, Mich.

Current City: Grand Rapids, Mich.

Three adjectives that describe you: Friendly, quirky and energetic.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?DAN FREAKING GHEESLING! Seriously though, how does one go from 100 percent the person who's getting voted off, to making it to final two!! He's a great strategist and [an] amazing manipulator. I look up to him so much when it comes to Big Brother

Social Media: Twitter

Love that he is into cosplay. I see him and Alex getting along as she makes her own costumes when she crochets.

Really liked some of his answers on the bio/interview. But the answer about strategy saying that "people automatically like me as soon as they meet me" rubs me the wrong way.

He is another that goes in depth with his strategy that thinks he can win on demand before even seeing any other HG. I don't like that trait!

19 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

They think he lied about his vote otherwise I have no idea. He seems like an okay person, I can't find anything annoying about him. 

They also think he tried to win the POV which would have screwed up their plans to backdoor Cody 

On 7/11/2017 at 5:05 PM, Roli said:

I hope he's able to turn things around for himself.  It'd be interesting to see him win the next HOH so the others would be forced to interact with him more.  

I'd like that...I like him..he is a bright cheerful energy.

On 7/11/2017 at 10:05 PM, Roli said:

I hope he's able to turn things around for himself.  It'd be interesting to see him win the next HOH so the others would be forced to interact with him more.  

I like this idea but at this point I want someone, ANYONE, who is not already entrenched up Paul's rear end. I need someone who might just fight back and shake things up. 

2 minutes ago, music19773 said:

I like this idea but at this point I want someone, ANYONE, who is not already entrenched up Paul's rear end. I need someone who might just fight back and shake things up. 

It's all going to depend on who is HOH for there even to be a possibility of a change from Paul's hit list. This will be his last week of safety and he has the couples, Xmas and Dom's leashes held tightly. They will do whatever he says. So will Josh. Even if Jessica won, she would be so desperate to get back in with the cool kids, she would probably forget about revenge and bow down to Paul's rule. I just don't think any of the others have the guts to try to take down Paul and his sheep. 

On 7/13/2017 at 2:40 PM, Babyd6ll said:

Enjoy his quirkiness however I think most house guests take it as sneaky

I too like that about him and yes I think you are right about how they take it...and do not know why

This kid is rarely on camera. Early in the game it was decided he was shady because someone thought he took the 25k and made the first hinky vote. Why didn't they think that Megan took the money? I would have thought it was her because she just said screw this, I'm out of here. Having 25k in her pocket would have made that an easy decision.   

I feel bad for him. To be a fan and be pushed to the fringes by these people who couldn't care less about playing the game has to really suck.

Just this morning Paul working hard with his minions talking trash about Ramses to make sure he is a big target for eviction. Paul has never liked the kid. I think he is so harmless and can go later any time. JMO

Paul is a complete racist.  It's oblivious from his gameplay last year and how he has targeted Dom and Ramses this year for really no reason.  He can talk and profess whatever he wants about friendship and loyalty, but he's a tool.  He feeds and works into people's lowest selves.  Maybe he will win that way, but from my perspective, he's a rascist tool.