Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it amusing and decided to post my observations about this thread:

A)People who complain the loudest about Shock are the very ones who can't seem to ignore him. Take this thread for example, he started it and a month later people are still posting on it. Hmmm, you claim he seeks attention but at the same time seem all too willing to give it.

B)It's interesting that Sam (a SOV supporter BTW) voiced her disagreement with other SOV supporters and has been attacked and flamed on this thread for it. All because she did it in defense of Shock.

C)Posters who claim to ignore other posters and respond in kind when pushed to the limit, yet mysteriously show up in and respond to their threads should have their motives questioned. Maybe they are only pretending to be nice and innocent when in fact they live for the drama.

D)Posters need to respect others opinions and not just "pretend" they do when their opinion is being questioned.

Now all you board bullies can come in and feel free to rant on and call me a pompous ass, who thinks they are better than everyone else. Truth is I have never called anyone names in a disagreement and I do respect others views and don't just pay lip service. I'm sure that one particular poster will claim that I am Shock or some other poster posting under an alias.

A)People who complain the loudest about Shock are the very ones who can't seem to ignore him. Take this thread for example, he started it and a month later people are still posting on it. Hmmm, you claim he seeks attention but at the same time seem all too willing to give it.

B)It's interesting that Sam (a SOV supporter BTW) voiced her disagreement with other SOV supporters and has been attacked and flamed on this thread for it. All because she did it in defense of Shock.

C)Posters who claim to ignore other posters and respond in kind when pushed to the limit, yet mysteriously show up in and respond to their threads should have their motives questioned. Maybe they are only pretending to be nice and innocent when in fact they live for the drama.

D)Posters need to respect others opinions and not just "pretend" they do when their opinion is being questioned.

Now all you board bullies can come in and feel free to rant on and call me a pompous ass, who thinks they are better than everyone else. Truth is I have never called anyone names in a disagreement and I do respect others views and don't just pay lip service. I'm sure that one particular poster will claim that I am Shock or some other poster posting under an alias.

A - why should people have to ignore shock? If they want to they can - but not everyone chooses to - why do you care one way or the other?

B - Sam was the one who started the attacking. And, like Ginger said, she cannot decide whether she is a bitch or not. She has gone back and forth between berating others for their behavior and then doing the same thing.

C - Why do you worry about who is ignoring who? It's everyone's choice whether they want to ignore someone or not. I choose not to, but if someone else wants to put shock on ignore, and talk about why with other people, again - why do you care?

D - I do not see proof of your respect of others' opinions in your post. You just seem to be taking a side and accusing those who are not on the same one as you.

Why are you interjecting yourself into this argument as if we were talking about you in the first place? I don't think anyone here ever brought your name up, Sweetpea - sorry. You are defending your actions, but no one has brought you up. Not sure why you think it is about you.

:rolleyes:

A - why should people have to ignore shock? If they want to they can - but not everyone chooses to - why do you care one way or the other?

B - Sam was the one who started the attacking. And, like Ginger said, she cannot decide whether she is a bitch or not. She has gone back and forth between berating others for their behavior and then doing the same thing.

C - Why do you worry about who is ignoring who? It's everyone's choice whether they want to ignore someone or not. I choose not to, but if someone else wants to put shock on ignore, and talk about why with other people, again - why do you care?

D - I do not see proof of your respect of others' opinions in your post. You just seem to be taking a side and accusing those who are not on the same one as you.

Why are you interjecting yourself into this argument as if we were talking about you in the first place? I don't think anyone here ever brought your name up, Sweetpea - sorry. You are defending your actions, but no one has brought you up. Not sure why you think it is about you.

:rolleyes:

If it's on the board, I am free to comment on it. I don't know where you get that I am defending my actions or feel it's about me. I clearly stated at the beginning of the post that these were my observations. Nowhere in my post did I say anyone had to agree and if anyone doesn't, that's fine. I won't call them a pissy name because they (gasp) dared to disagree with me, which I might add I have seen done several times in this thread. I also agree that it's someone's choice to ignore or not ignore another poster, but don't pretend you've been ignoring them when you show up in every thread that person makes and direct comments to or about them. As for people ignoring Shock, I really could care less if they do or don't. My point was that the majority of anti-Shock posters claim he does it for attention and they seem all too willing to give it to him.

Wha wha wha....who are u? Do you really have a say so....I guess you havent been paying attention. Go back and read the posts before you start commenting or you just want to read your own posted. I for one admitted that I missed Shock and Liked everyones comments Please Read...I not explaining anymore... If it helps you, you can change the font size. Like I said we are all like fam. and if you dont like reading them you can always skip... watch skip....skip...skip...BUT READ FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING.

By the way have you seen Shock???? I going to write a post to him.

Again who keeps bringing this post back??? :lol:

Please Read...I not explaining anymore... If it helps you, you can change the font size.

:D:D i just had to laugh at the "If it helps you, you can change the font size". Now that is funny.

this is better than watching a ping pong match.

Wha wha wha....who are u? Do you really have a say so....I guess you havent been paying attention. Go back and read the posts before you start commenting or you just want to read your own posted. I for one admitted that I missed Shock and Liked everyones comments Please Read...I not explaining anymore... If it helps you, you can change the font size. Like I said we are all like fam. and if you dont like reading them you can always skip... watch skip....skip...skip...BUT READ FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING.

For the record, I have read the entire thread and still stick by my observations. I do appreciate that you proved my point by thowing in your little "change the font size" dig, just because you disagree with what I posted. I also find it interesting that I gave no names and yet for some reason you felt this was directed at you. <_<

For the record, I have read the entire thread and still stick by my observations. I do appreciate that you proved my point by thowing in your little "change the font size" dig, just because you disagree with what I posted. I also find it interesting that I gave no names and yet for some reason you felt this was directed at you. <_<

For the record, Sweetpea, your signature line says it all. You want to have your say without anyone replying to you. That conflicts with everything you just posted a few minutes ago.

For the record, Sweetpea, your signature line says it all. You want to have your say without anyone replying to you. That conflicts with everything you just posted a few minutes ago.

For the record Spikes, my sig line says no "nasty" reply needed. I am perfectly happy to hear and discuss differing viewpoints. The reason that sig line was necessary? I was tired of dealing with the posters whose first instinct if they disagree is to throw out a pissy comment or namecall.

I was tired of dealing with the posters whose first instinct if they disagree is to throw out a pissy comment or namecall.

Yes, aren't we all. Thought you might enjoy the following from a website I found called www.bullyonline.org. :)

What is bullying?

• constant nit-picking, fault-finding and criticism of a trivial nature - the triviality, regularity and frequency betray bullying; often there is a grain of truth (but only a grain) in the criticism to fool you into believing the criticism has validity, which it does not; often, the criticism is based on distortion, misrepresentation or fabrication
  • simultaneous with the criticism, a constant refusal to acknowledge you and your contributions and achievements or to recognise your existence and value
  • constant attempts to undermine you and your position, status, worth, value and potential
  • where you are in a group (eg at work), being singled out and treated differently; for instance, everyone else can get away with murder but the moment you put a foot wrong - however trivial - action is taken against you
  • being isolated and separated from colleagues, excluded from what's going on, marginalized, overruled, ignored, sidelined, frozen out
  • being belittled, demeaned and patronised, especially in front of others
  • being humiliated, shouted at and threatened, often in front of others
How do I recognise a bully?
  • Jekyll & Hyde nature - vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target sees both sides
  • is a convincing, compulsive liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment
  • uses lots of charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present; the motive of the charm is deception and its purpose is to compensate for lack of empathy
  • relies on mimicry to convince others that they are a "normal" human being but their words, writing and deeds are hollow, superficial and glib
  • displays a great deal of certitude and self-assuredness to mask their insecurity
  • excels at deception
  • exhibits much controlling behaviour and is a control freak
  • displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to acknowledge, value and praise others
  • when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression
  • often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others; the bully is oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen (and believe they are seen), and how they are actually seen
  • has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, trust and integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, distrust and deceitfulness)
  • when called to account, immediately and aggressively denies everything, then counter-attacks with distorted or fabricated criticisms and allegations ; if this is insufficient, quickly feigns victimhood, often by bursting into tears (the purpose is to avoid answering the question and thus evade accountability by manipulating others through the use of guilt)
  • is also ... aggressive, devious, manipulative, spiteful, vengeful, doesn't listen, can't sustain mature adult conversation, lacks a conscience, shows no remorse, is drawn to power, emotionally cold and flat, humourless, joyless, ungrateful, dysfunctional, disruptive, divisive, rigid and inflexible, selfish, insincere, insecure, immature and deeply inadequate, especially in interpersonal skills
:D

bullyonl.jpgOnly the best are bullied

For the record Spikes, my sig line says no "nasty" reply needed. I am perfectly happy to hear and discuss differing viewpoints. The reason that sig line was necessary? I was tired of dealing with the posters whose first instinct if they disagree is to throw out a pissy comment or namecall.

Funny, Sweetpea, but I have noticed you as one of the biggest contributors to the "pissy comments" on this board. You come into a thread make a nasty little reply - and you always seem to show up as a shock defender - what does that say about you? :blink:

PS - Sam - are you trying to paint yourself as a victim here? Because if you are calling me (and who knows who else) bullies, that would say that you think you are a victim. Funny, but I thought you were a big girl and could take it - you can CERTAINLY dish it out, dear, can't you?? I, for one, can take anything you want to throw at me. I just happen to find you to be a bore that cannot make up her mind as to what approach she wants to take in this forum. Which personality is going to pop up next?? At least be consistent. And, you may want to scroll back a few pages and refamiliarize yourself with how this all got started in the first place. Yes, that's right, you started it by deciding to pick on Crappy - totally uncalled for! Hmmm, who is the real bully here?

Funny, Sweetpea, but I have noticed you as one of the biggest contributors to the "pissy comments" on this board. You come into a thread make a nasty little reply - and you always seem to show up as a shock defender - what does that say about you? :blink:

PS - Sam - are you trying to paint yourself as a victim here? Because if you are calling me (and who knows who else) bullies, that would say that you think you are a victim. Funny, but I thought you were a big girl and could take it - you can CERTAINLY dish it out, dear, can't you?? I, for one, can take anything you want to throw at me. I just happen to find you to be a bore that cannot make up her mind as to what approach she wants to take in this forum. Which personality is going to pop up next?? At least be consistent. And, you may want to scroll back a few pages and refamiliarize yourself with how this all got started in the first place. Yes, that's right, you started it by deciding to pick on Crappy - totally uncalled for! Hmmm, who is the real bully here?

What is bullying?

• (Excuse #1)constant nit-picking, fault-finding and criticism of a trivial nature - the triviality, regularity and frequency betray bullying; often there is a grain of truth (but only a grain) in the criticism to fool you into believing the criticism has validity, which it does not; often, the criticism is based on distortion, misrepresentation or fabrication
  • (Excuse #2) a constant refusal to acknowledge you and your contributions and achievements or to recognise your existence and value
  • (Excuse #6) being belittled, demeaned and patronised, especially in front of others
  • (Excuse #5) displays a great deal of certitude and self-assuredness to mask their insecurity
  • (Excuse #8) displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to acknowledge, value and praise others
  • (Excuse #9) when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression
  • (Excuse #12) when called to account, immediately and aggressively denies everything, then counter-attacks with distorted or fabricated criticisms and allegations
:lol::lol::lol:

bullyonl.jpg Only the best are bullied

www.bullyonline.org.

What is bullying?
  • (Excuse #2) a constant refusal to acknowledge you and your contributions and achievements or to recognise your existence and value
  • (Excuse #5) displays a great deal of certitude and self-assuredness to mask their insecurity

• (Excuse #9) when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression
:lol:

www.bullyonline.org.

Again, same question....................... ;)

Again, same question....................... ;)

• (Excuse #3) uses lots of charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present; the motive of the charm is deception and its purpose is to compensate for lack of empathy
  • (Excuse #4) relies on mimicry to convince others that they are a "normal" human being but their words, writing and deeds are hollow, superficial and glib
:lol:

www.bullyonline.org

And your point is....................

What is bullying?
  • (Excuse #1)constant nit-picking, fault-finding and criticism of a trivial nature - the triviality, regularity and frequency betray bullying; often there is a grain of truth (but only a grain) in the criticism to fool you into believing the criticism has validity, which it does not; often, the criticism is based on distortion, misrepresentation or fabrication

• (Excuse #6) being belittled, demeaned and patronised, especially in front of others

• (Excuse #8) displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to acknowledge, value and praise others

• (Excuse #12) when called to account, immediately and aggressively denies everything, then counter-attacks with distorted or fabricated criticisms and allegations
:lol::lol::lol:

www.bullyonline.org.

oh, lookie I get to use the word "ditto".......

I know I said see you next year...but had to come back to view this thread again...lol

I don't have a dog in this fight; however, I just couldn't resist this:

displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to acknowledge, value and praise others

when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression

often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others; the bully is oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen (and believe they are seen), and how they are actually seen

has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, trust and integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, distrust and deceitfulness)

when called to account, immediately and aggressively denies everything, then counter-attacks with distorted or fabricated criticisms and allegations ; if this is insufficient, quickly feigns victimhood, often by bursting into tears (the purpose is to avoid answering the question and thus evade accountability by manipulating others through the use of guilt)

is also ... aggressive, devious, manipulative, spiteful, vengeful, doesn't listen, can't sustain mature adult conversation, lacks a conscience, shows no remorse, is drawn to power, emotionally cold and flat, humourless, joyless, ungrateful, dysfunctional, disruptive, divisive, rigid and inflexible, selfish, insincere, insecure, immature and deeply inadequate, especially in interpersonal skills

THIS IS A GREAT DESCRIPTION OF APRIL OF BB6...LMAO....

PEACE

My posts are there for anyone to read, so people can read and judge for themselves. I have in no way defended Shock, merely pointed out that if he irritates you and others so you can take the high road and just avoid/ignore him. Whining about how much he irritates you and how he calls names and then to instigate and egg him on is laughable, which is what I was pointing out. As for the bully comments, it's true and everyone knows it. You and a select few attempt to bully other posters into either leaving the thread or conceding. I have seen it done with Phat(who btw attempted to apologize for whatever egregious error he purportedly committed) and now Sam.

:::walks in and surveys room:::

:huh:

:::sees mess from bitchslapping, namecalling, sh*t talking, etc.:::

:::talking to herself:::

"golly quite a bit happens when you are gone for a few days" :(

:::puts back dictionary, psychology books, "records" along with whips and chains:::

<_<

:::cleans up blood, sweeps floors, straightens cushions and sprays air freshener:::

:unsure:

:::starts to walk out of room, thumps head and returns:::

:::says to herself:::

"dang ... almost forgot"

:::sprinkles holy water:::

:::rings bell for next round:::

see ya all soon!!!

:::leaves room:::

B)

:::walks in and surveys room:::

:huh:

:::sees mess from bitchslapping, namecalling, sh*t talking, etc.:::

:::talking to herself:::

"golly quite a bit happens when you are gone for a few days" :(

:::puts back dictionary, psychology books, "records" along with whips and chains:::

<_<

:::cleans up blood, sweeps floors, straightens cushions and sprays air freshener:::

:::starts to walk out of room, thumps head and returns:::

:::says to herself:::

"dang ... almost forgot"

:::sprinkles holy water:::

:::rings bell for next round:::

see ya all soon!!!

:::leaves room:::

B)

Thanks for attempting to lighten the mood happiness, your screenname suits you. :) Now I'm going to leave this thread and hopefully it can be added to the BB crypt where it can rest in peace.

Thanks for attempting to lighten the mood happiness, your screenname suits you. :) Now I'm going to leave this thread and hopefully it can be added to the BB crypt where it can rest in peace.

Why don't you just ask the mods to remove it if you don't agree with the subject matter, or if you do not find it entertaining. Others have done that with great success!

P.S. Some posters should go to the BB crypt---it suits their personalities perfectly!

My posts are there for anyone to read, so people can read and judge for themselves. I have in no way defended Shock, merely pointed out that if he irritates you and others so you can take the high road and just avoid/ignore him. Whining about how much he irritates you and how he calls names and then to instigate and egg him on is laughable, which is what I was pointing out. As for the bully comments, it's true and everyone knows it. You and a select few attempt to bully other posters into either leaving the thread or conceding. I have seen it done with Phat(who btw attempted to apologize for whatever egregious error he purportedly committed) and now Sam.

Well, Sweetpea, I have never bullied posters. I challenge you to find one post where I have. In fact, other than this thread, I challenge you to find one post where I have stooped to the level of name-calling (and calling shockie QUITTERBOY doesn't count, lol). And that is just because I got tired of Sam's obnoxious comments and decided she needed to be put in her place. She brought it all on herself.

As far as your comments above, why do you feel the need to point out that we can avoid/ignore shock or other posters? Do you really think we do not know of this option? If I wanted to do that, I would. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still come into a thread to tell people to stop talking about something or to ignore someone. This has been said many times, but warrants repeating - if you do not like what is posted, you do not have to read it. You are just like a little gnat that keeps buzzing around this forum that has to be swatted away and keeps returning - adding nothing of substance.

BTW - I did not bully PhatDaddy - I came in very late in that thread and just posted my opinon to him. I was not rude and I have no problem with PhatDaddy. He even pm'd me and said he appreciated my comments.

As far as Sam - she is not being bullied at all. She is playing the victim right now - but she was the one doing the bullying - which, again, is why she has drawn such heat onto herself.

Yes, aren't we all. Thought you might enjoy the following from a website I found called www.bullyonline.org. :)

What is bullying?

• constant nit-picking, fault-finding and criticism of a trivial nature - the triviality, regularity and frequency betray bullying; often there is a grain of truth (but only a grain) in the criticism to fool you into believing the criticism has validity, which it does not; often, the criticism is based on distortion, misrepresentation or fabrication

• simultaneous with the criticism, a constant refusal to acknowledge you and your contributions and achievements or to recognise your existence and value

• constant attempts to undermine you and your position, status, worth, value and potential

• where you are in a group (eg at work), being singled out and treated differently; for instance, everyone else can get away with murder but the moment you put a foot wrong - however trivial - action is taken against you

• being isolated and separated from colleagues, excluded from what's going on, marginalized, overruled, ignored, sidelined, frozen out

• being belittled, demeaned and patronised, especially in front of others

• being humiliated, shouted at and threatened, often in front of others
  • Jekyll & Hyde nature - vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target sees both sides

• is a convincing, compulsive liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment

• uses lots of charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present; the motive of the charm is deception and its purpose is to compensate for lack of empathy

• relies on mimicry to convince others that they are a "normal" human being but their words, writing and deeds are hollow, superficial and glib

• displays a great deal of certitude and self-assuredness to mask their insecurity

• excels at deception

• exhibits much controlling behaviour and is a control freak

• displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to acknowledge, value and praise others

• when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression

• often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others; the bully is oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen (and believe they are seen), and how they are actually seen

• has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, trust and integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, distrust and deceitfulness)

• when called to account, immediately and aggressively denies everything, then counter-attacks with distorted or fabricated criticisms and allegations ; if this is insufficient, quickly feigns victimhood, often by bursting into tears (the purpose is to avoid answering the question and thus evade accountability by manipulating others through the use of guilt)

• is also ... aggressive, devious, manipulative, spiteful, vengeful, doesn't listen, can't sustain mature adult conversation, lacks a conscience, shows no remorse, is drawn to power, emotionally cold and flat, humourless, joyless, ungrateful, dysfunctional, disruptive, divisive, rigid and inflexible, selfish, insincere, insecure, immature and deeply inadequate, especially in interpersonal skills
:D

I'm being bullied! WAAAAA WAAAA!

B)

And for your record...You are really not saying anything... That is why I told you to read the post because you are not contradicting anyone and it really shows. READ THE THREADS... You can also make the font size bold if it helps. No one is egging Shock I said in plenty of post that I missed the loud obnoxious cruel opinions coming out of left field man. He brought a certain kind of flare to the forum. AND YOU ARE GUILTY OF THIS TOO. You dont like what Spike said and you jump all over him. As the old saying goes people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!!!!

:D:D i just had to laugh at the "If it helps you, you can change the font size". Now that is funny.

this is better than watching a ping pong match.

Thanks I have pleny more.

Archived