Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

I noticed you didn't answer my question from yesterday Spike. I asked you why you thought I didn't stop posting when I did (meaning why did I feel the need to point out that I thought you had more power than you seemed to give yourself credit for). Well I said it because I thought it was so important.

Now that I've gotten the chance to experience the kind of treatment you give Shockalot myself, I realize that the insults and namecalling aren't really hurtful. First off, the truth hurts - misjudgments and exaggerations do not. I guess that's because really, insults and namecalling aren't tactics people usually employ in a search for truth. Sometimes maybe they're used to get somebody to take a step back (the way I think Ginger and I used them yesterday - pompous ass vs fat ass), sometimes they're used by people who have let frustration get the better of them and don't have the clarity of mind to articulate what they really think and why (when people say 'you are an ass', often they may really be saying 'you really hurt me and now I feel insecure'), but more often they seem to be used by somebody trying to make themselves feel better - these are the easiest to detect because they just come out of left field and leave the recipient thinking what the f#ck?!?

I guess that final method might seem especially fitting to use on somebody who has levelled a criticism at us, the idea being that if you are able to prove that the critic's judgment is inaccurate, then the criticism will not be valid, all namecalling will have been in the name of justice, and the hurt will go away. I see the problem with that though when criticism is unfortunately valid. Then all the namecalling and insults tossed out against the critic will have been unjust, and the person who was just trying to feel better in the first place ends up feeling even worse about themselves. There's also the danger that a person with low-self esteem might insult and offend the critic in a manner that's wholly disproportionate to the original criticism.

Now I noticed that you started in on the 'high and mighty', 'pompous', insults towards me after I said that I thought you and Ginger had different options for dealing with Shockalot than telling Crappy to 'bitchslap Shockalot for me.' And I definitely sense that YOU sense a discrepancy between the two of us. So the question is really whether I think I am 'high and mighty and intelligent' compared to you or that you are worried that you might be 'low and tiny and unintelligent' compared to me. Well I have said this before but I wanted to say it again that I have NEVER considered you anything but an equal to me. I think you are intelligent, sharp, thoughtful, creative, funny, and kind (for the most part - unfortunately, me thinking you are just fine also means you may be as inadvertently mean as me and Ginger. Well, welcome to the club!). And if I'm really so intelligent, then you ought to believe me when I say those things are true!!!!!

PS That 'QUITTERBOY' stuff with Shockalot - he's not the only guy that's disappeared off the boards. Orion's gone too. Big time of the year for sports. Guess Crappy doesn't like sports? Ahhhh . . . a guy that doesn't like sports! :)

I didn't answer you because I forgot you asked me something. Sorry, but I could really care less about your posts, Sam. :::yawn:::

As for QUITTERBOY - that has nothing to do with Morty's. And Orion definitely is NOT a quitterboy like shockie! Orion didn't give his DOR and run off crying like shockie did.

I suggest you figure out what you're replying to before you give your opinion next time. ;)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't answer you because I forgot you asked me something. Sorry, but I could really care less about your posts, Sam. :::yawn:::

As for QUITTERBOY - that has nothing to do with Morty's. And Orion definitely is NOT a quitterboy like shockie! Orion didn't give his DOR and run off crying like shockie did.

I suggest you figure out what you're replying to before you give your opinion next time. ;)

You could care less about an answer to your own question? That's why to look at your posts would be to assume that you have low self-esteem. That kind of answer shows just how much you care, otherwise you'd have the strength to able to counter what I said based on merit. I mean this just seems like avoidance by somebody that isn't willing to confront the truth to even ascertain whether or not they are right or wrong (as I just roadmapped up above - if you can pretend that my judgment is off and yours is good then you don't have to feel bad about yourself). At least Ginger had the guts to can the faking.

Observation about 'QUITTERBOY' - if you look at the timing you came up with this idea during my icky bitch-slapping incident with Crappy. I will have to add projection and disassociation from reality (aka escaping into a self-made fictional world) to my list of ways somebody with low self-esteem avoids confronting something they are afraid might be true. I mean, I've heard of people doing this when they were being traumatized in some way, but was the 'bitchslapping' really that bad ? (Edit Note: I still CANNOT believe you were telling me to lighten up about 'bitchslapping' another poster because it was 'funny' and a 'satire' - sick! I just HAD to add that)

And you're NOT going to convince me that you're a bad person - I still don't think you needed Crappy as your crutch even if you do (because really, aren't you saying that you don't care anymore if people think you're acting like a bully? Yet another sign incidentally that you have low self-esteem and are attempting to invalidate my judgment to avoid feeling hurt).

You could care less about an answer to your own question? That's why to look at your posts would be to assume that you have low self-esteem. That kind of answer shows just how much you care, otherwise you'd have the strength to able to counter what I said based on merit. I mean this just seems like avoidance by somebody that isn't willing to confront the truth to even ascertain whether or not they are right or wrong (as I just roadmapped up above - if you can pretend that my judgment is off and yours is good then you don't have to feel bad about yourself). At least Ginger had the guts to can the faking.

Observation about 'QUITTERBOY' - if you look at the timing you came up with this idea during my icky bitch-slapping incident with Crappy. I will have to add projection and disassociation from reality (aka escaping into a self-made fictional world) to my list of ways somebody with low self-esteem avoids confronting something they are afraid might be true. I mean, I've heard of people doing this when they were being traumatized in some way, but was the 'bitchslapping' really that bad ? (Edit Note: I still CANNOT believe you were telling me to lighten up about 'bitchslapping' another poster because it was 'funny' and a 'satire' - sick! I just HAD to add that)

And you're NOT going to convince me that you're a bad person - I still don't think you needed Crappy as your crutch even if you do (because really, aren't you saying that you don't care anymore if people think you're acting like a bully? Yet another sign incidentally that you have low self-esteem and are attempting to invalidate my judgment to avoid feeling hurt).

Again :::Yawn:::

Your psycho-babble posts with not-so-carefully concealed barbs impress no one, Sam! And again, you know not of what you speak.

Apologies for the really, really, really long post.

"And that's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

--------------------

p.s. Kalan Porter WISHES he could have "Gone Fishing" with Kaysar

that might have been a long post, but i enjoyed reading it. THanks BuxomBlonde.. great post!

PS That 'QUITTERBOY' stuff with Shockalot - he's not the only guy that's disappeared off the boards. Orion's gone too. Big time of the year for sports. Guess Crappy doesn't like sports? Ahhhh . . . a guy that doesn't like sports! :)

Orion absence is excused.. he had a note from the doctor. Quitterboy up and quit.... crying and pouting... sucking his thumb... drooling... but anywho.... it was a BB game.. not mortys that he quit.

Wow!! what an interesting thread....You guys are something else!!

Im really gonna miss reading all of your posts here. They made my summer very enjoyable.

Can't wait til next year.

God bless each of you and have a good winter!!

Peace & Love

Rubye

that might have been a long post, but i enjoyed reading it. THanks BuxomBlonde.. great post!

Orion absence is excused.. he had a note from the doctor. Quitterboy up and quit.... crying and pouting... sucking his thumb... drooling... but anywho.... it was a BB game.. not mortys that he quit.

Was that a real BB game or an imaginary game?

Again :::Yawn:::

Your psycho-babble posts with not-so-carefully concealed barbs impress no one, Sam! And again, you know not of what you speak.

Then prove it, hot shot.

Ha ha, exacty - Spike and Fizzle have created an imaginary world where they can be winners in their own mind. Try living in the real world and see what people really think of you two. Look around ladies - nobody's come to your defense since we started debating the ethics of 5 posters ganging up on another with imaginary 'bitchslapping' and 'crying' to demoralize him because they couldn't win using their brains and their guts.

Am I making you sleepy Spike? Try to keep up.

PS Good god, I just noticed the irony in my last observation - ALL SEASON, Shockalot's been calling us AC Gangbangers and you 5 go ahead and actually prove him to be true in that assessment. WTG for handing that win on a silver platter to Shockalot and proving true what he's been saying about us all along. Now we've all lost credibility as a group thanks to you :angry:

Wait just one second there Sam... I have come to their defense... Shock deserves everything he's getting... If you don't agree oh well stop reading the posts about him... As far as the game they are playing in goes... It's a real online BB game... Sometime people like to play those, just like Survivor online games... What you weren't invited to join in? HHMM I was... The person that started the game really doesn't like me all that much either, but still I was intived... I don't know why you weren't, but don't be trying to slam someone until you know the facts... I am sorry to say this Sam cause I really liked you at first, but you are fast approaching Shock's standard with me... You want to jump on people until they agree with you or else...

Wait just one second there Sam... I have come to their defense... Shock deserves everything he's getting... If you don't agree oh well stop reading the posts about him... As far as the game they are playing in goes... It's a real online BB game... Sometime people like to play those, just like Survivor online games... What you weren't invited to join in? HHMM I was... The person that started the game really doesn't like me all that much either, but still I was intived... I don't know why you weren't, but don't be trying to slam someone until you know the facts... I am sorry to say this Sam cause I really liked you at first, but you are fast approaching Shock's standard with me... You want to jump on people until they agree with you or else...

You would think after making erroneous presumptions about me TWICE that you would think to check your facts before making another one. I was invited - by Spike. And she called me cool. And thanks for the great laugh about thinking everybody thinks your nice. All I've ever heard people call you on this boards is a 'bitch.'

And maybe the fact that nobody wants to be around you 5 anymore says more about you 5 than the rest of us. Spike was complaining to me how hard you were finding it to find players - ha ha even Shockalot rejected you. How much did that hurt?

PS I was already counting you as one of the 5, so I'm assuming you were motivated to join the discussion in the aid of your own defense. I mean, you disassociated from them pretty fast when when it came to me being critical of the 'bitchslapping' - aren't you only back in 'their' defense because it's now about you?

What the hell am I trying to find players for? NOTHING... Maybe I'm not the one that needs to check facts... So what Shock calls me a bitch and maybe a few of his crones... Who cares... You are wrong about what you are saying... But then again that's nothing new for you is it? I have always tried to be nice to people on this board, until given reason not to... But then again you wouldn't know that cause I haven't seen you here expect this year... I'm a bitch and that's why I am a chat host huh? That's why I was told they wanted me to be a chat host, because I was always nice and didn't hold a gruge, and if someone came in the room I didn't really like I would always still be nice to them... That's the kind of person I am, but you wouldn't know that would you Sam... Why because you don't know me... You want to say people call me a bitch, then list them... If not then get off my case... Cause at that point you are just like Shock, making things up to be the way you want them... Again I am sorry you have turned into this... I guess it's better we learn now though... And again about the game, how long ago was it you were asked about playing? I was asked by the person that started the game... I would never play in another one because I have seen what it can do to people that once liked each other, by being a Mod here at Morty's and playing the role of BB in that game... But again you didn't know that did you Sam?

No I don't know you Yana, but I think that was a really respectful answer so I am inclined to agree with your assessment that you do have a great ability to be fair to all people. And you've never been anything but nice to me. So yes, personally I do think you're nice. And yes, I too have found that it's impossible for everybody to universally agree that one person is nice because it is impossible to always be nice to all people all the time.

So I guess we agree?

Then prove it, hot shot.

Ha ha, exacty - Spike and Fizzle have created an imaginary world where they can be winners in their own mind. Try living in the real world and see what people really think of you two. Look around ladies - nobody's come to your defense since we started debating the ethics of 5 posters ganging up on another with imaginary 'bitchslapping' and 'crying' to demoralize him because they couldn't win using their brains and their guts.

PS Good god, I just noticed the irony in my last observation - ALL SEASON, Shockalot's been calling us AC Gangbangers and you 5 go ahead and actually prove him to be true in that assessment. WTG for handing that win on a silver platter to Shockalot and proving true what he's been saying about us all along. Now we've all lost credibility as a group thanks to you :angry:

whooowww.. just wait a minute! i never "bitchslapped" anyone. i simply pointed out that shock is a quitter. and for your info.. it was an online BB game.. no imaginary world thank you. we leave that up to dear old shock.

you want to bring up gangbanging??? i have posted 18 times in the last 18 days. you have posted 20 times just in the last 2 and 1/2 days and over 100 times in the last 18 days. so who is a gangbanger?

i have said nothing towards you, i have just replied to something you said... so i dont know why you are attacking me. as far as anyone ganging up on shock... its about time. he has harrassed this board all summer and if he gets a little taste of it, so what. he's a big boy, i am sure he can handle it. in fact... i think he LOVES it. he doesnt care if its negative attention he gets.. just as long as he gets it.

as much as i dont mind being lumped in a group with spikes, yana, ginger, and whoever else (crappy)... i think you need to pay closer attention to WHO is doing the banging on who. cause i dont think i have banged you... yet anyways. ;)

Sam,

All I am going to say is that I am sick and running a fever and right now isn't a good time for me to be debating anything... Again I will say that I don't know what anyone told you about me trying to get players for anything... I not doing anything to get players for... As for being a bitch... There are some people on here that have a right to say that about me, because they gave me a reason to be one to them... I happen to like most everyone on this board... The few that I don't like have no reason to believe other wise...

whooowww.. just wait a minute! i never "bitchslapped" anyone. i simply pointed out that shock is a quitter. and for your info.. it was an online BB game.. no imaginary world thank you. we leave that up to dear old shock.

you want to bring up gangbanging??? i have posted 18 times in the last 18 days. you have posted 20 times just in the last 2 and 1/2 days and over 100 times in the last 18 days. so who is a gangbanger?

i have said nothing towards you, i have just replied to something you said... so i dont know why you are attacking me. as far as anyone ganging up on shock... its about time. he has harrassed this board all summer and if he gets a little taste of it, so what. he's a big boy, i am sure he can handle it. in fact... i think he LOVES it. he doesnt care if its negative attention he gets.. just as long as he gets it.

as much as i dont mind being lumped in a group with spikes, yana, ginger, and whoever else (crappy)... i think you need to pay closer attention to WHO is doing the banging on who. cause i dont think i have banged you... yet anyways. ;)

Sorry Fizzle. You too have always been nice to me :)

And that's not true that people are disassociating from like 5 of you or whatever. I think they're disassociating from me Spike and Ginger because they all think were CRAZY. 3 crazy women who are overly emotional and not making much sense, with too much time on their hands. I don't know about Spike or Ginger, but I'm embarrassed for myself the way this has carried on. At least you and Yana haven't taken it as far as us 3 :)

PS Sorry about the DOR thing too. Didn't know Shockalot had signed up for the real game because I thought I had seen a post where he said he wouldn't be interested in that kind of a game - my mistake.

Have a nice day

:)

PS You know what though, I really still don't understand what you guys mean by Shockalot harrassing all of you guys, because I never felt like he was harrassing me. If you guys could point out some examples, I would really appreciate that because when I've looked over posts on the surface it just seemed like you all were having fun or something. But now that I talk to you two about it, I'm starting to wonder because now that I think about it, you two really are very fair.

PPS Although now that I think about it again, nobody has come out and said 'bitchslapping' was good except you 5 (+ EdieAnn). There have been a bunch of people who have posted on topic and avoided flaming, and one or two posters who said Shockalot is the one that's being harassed (Sweetpea, can't recall if there was anybody else - Orion much earlier). But guess I can't read too much into that because the traffic on these boards has really dropped.

PPPS Okay, not that's not quite right either - Fizzle and Yana you guys never really took a stand on the 'bitchslapping' by encouraging or discouraging it, so really I shouldn't have brought you into this at all. Guess it's just Spike, Ginger, and Crappy.

Hope you feel better Yana, and glad to hear your dad is doing better!

I will be the first to admit I am no where near perfect... I have in the past called Shock a hypocrite... I went back and apolgized for doing so... That's not the kind of person I am... I don't call people names... I try hard not to degrade people... The thing is that you can only take being degraded yourself for so long before you strick back... You ask where the posts are that Shock has done this in and all I can say is most have been deleted... I would suggest you take a look in the on topic fourm where he calls me a liar, I won't get into what the topic is here, because this isn't the place to do so... Also I would suggest you take a look back at the very topic we are now posting on... If it hasn't been removed there are several places where he has called people degrading names... All I can say is that I don't know how anyone that has been here all season long can sit back and say that Shock hasn't dished a lot of name calling and meaness himself... I think that the everyone is giving back to Shock what he has dished out to start with... I for one have tried to be nice to him and explain why I felt the way I did and he called me a liar and gaytard, ect. Now I take offense to that... First off I am a very honest person and have no reason to lie about anything on a discussion board... I don't care if someone disagrees with my opinion, cause quite frankly the world would be a very boring and dismal place if we all agreed on everything... Second I take offense to the gaytard thing... First off I have a nephew that is gay and a cousin that is dignosed retarded... The combo of the two words to me is VERY degrading... I don't feel I should have to tell someone that it's offensive because those words shouldn't be used to start with... It's like the N word... Would you be so forgiving if that was combined with something else to make a word meant to degrade someone? I am not slamming anyone here and not trying to start anything... I am only stating my opinion on the whole Shock subject...

I will be the first to admit I am no where near perfect... I have in the past called Shock a hypocrite... I went back and apolgized for doing so... That's not the kind of person I am... I don't call people names... I try hard not to degrade people... The thing is that you can only take being degraded yourself for so long before you strick back... You ask where the posts are that Shock has done this in and all I can say is most have been deleted... I would suggest you take a look in the on topic fourm where he calls me a liar, I won't get into what the topic is here, because this isn't the place to do so... Also I would suggest you take a look back at the very topic we are now posting on... If it hasn't been removed there are several places where he has called people degrading names... All I can say is that I don't know how anyone that has been here all season long can sit back and say that Shock hasn't dished a lot of name calling and meaness himself... I think that the everyone is giving back to Shock what he has dished out to start with... I for one have tried to be nice to him and explain why I felt the way I did and he called me a liar and gaytard, ect. Now I take offense to that... First off I am a very honest person and have no reason to lie about anything on a discussion board... I don't care if someone disagrees with my opinion, cause quite frankly the world would be a very boring and dismal place if we all agreed on everything... Second I take offense to the gaytard thing... First off I have a nephew that is gay and a cousin that is dignosed retarded... The combo of the two words to me is VERY degrading... I don't feel I should have to tell someone that it's offensive because those words shouldn't be used to start with... It's like the N word... Would you be so forgiving if that was combined with something else to make a word meant to degrade someone? I am not slamming anyone here and not trying to start anything... I am only stating my opinion on the whole Shock subject...

Thanks Yana for putting so much effort into this. I took a quick glance through the thread and saw some conflicting things. Shockalot does initiate a name-calling with King of Reality who understandably gets really mad. On the other hand, about 10 other people independently of this incident went on to call Shockalot names like 'racist', 'little man', 'prejudiced', etc without Shockalot responding in kind, so now I've got mixed feelings.

And I don't know what to think about being degraded for only so long before you strike back, because look how many times Spikes called me derogatory names in the last couple of pages. Does that give me license to act on my feelings? Like you, I try really hard to suppress that urge. Maybe it would have been okay to just let her have it?

I definitely want to give this much more thought, but just wanted to let you know I appreciate you taking the time to point me towards specific examples, especially while you're not feeling so well. Thanks :)

It was an online game. Real, but a role-playing type game. The only thing was, shockie couldn't step out of his usual personna of being an ass for very long before he quit!

Then prove it, hot shot.

You really are dense, aren't you Sam? Scroll back up and READ the posts again - very carefully this time!!! And again - don't start talking about something YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! ;)

Sam,

I understand what you are saying... I waited all summer to respond in kind to Shock's degrading comments... I took it for the whole bb season... I tried to put him on ignore, but even then when I wasn't responding to anything he had to say I was still degraded by him... I had had enough by the time BB ended... I am a slow cooker, but watch out once I boil over... I am 50% Irish and 50% Cherokee, and the combo can be volitile, just ask my husband hehe... I am glad to hear that at least you are thinking about what others have posted... Even now I try very hard not to be too harsh on Shock... All I have said is that he makes up things to suit the way he wants things to be... As far as I am concerned that's the truth too... Anyways thanks for trying to understand both sides...

Yana

Actually I did invite her, Yana. I just didn't know what a bitch she was at the time. She is obviously showing her true colors now, eh? Hmmmm, I think Ginger's right - she sounds suspiciously like shockie. Why else would she go to SUCH lengths to defend him? It is obvious that 99% of the members here cannot stand shock. Methinks she doth protest too much!

It's interesting that she would make a comment that the "game" is imaginary to Fizzle and me when she actually knew there was a real game - what does THAT tell you about her? Sounds like she's reaching deep into her bag of insults and can't find anything else to pull out and throw at us! ;)

Now that I've gotten the chance to experience the kind of treatment you give Shockalot myself, I realize that the insults and namecalling aren't really hurtful. First off, the truth hurts - misjudgments and exaggerations do not. I guess that's because really, insults and namecalling aren't tactics people usually employ in a search for truth. Sometimes maybe they're used to get somebody to take a step back (the way I think Ginger and I used them yesterday - pompous ass vs fat ass), sometimes they're used by people who have let frustration get the better of them and don't have the clarity of mind to articulate what they really think and why (when people say 'you are an ass', often they may really be saying 'you really hurt me and now I feel insecure'), but more often they seem to be used by somebody trying to make themselves feel better - these are the easiest to detect because they just come out of left field and leave the recipient thinking what the f#ck?!?

Has it ever occured to some of you shock supporters that alot of these people never "flamed" shock until he kept doing it so often to them? Consider that maybe these people got sick of being victims and decided to FIGHT back.

Observation about 'QUITTERBOY' - if you look at the timing you came up with this idea during my icky bitch-slapping incident with Crappy. I will have to add projection and disassociation from reality (aka escaping into a self-made fictional world) to my list of ways somebody with low self-esteem avoids confronting something they are afraid might be true.

As for timing, it's not her fault he quit the EBB game the same time.

really? hmmmmmmmmmm i've seen MANY people come to their defense on this board

No I don't know you Yana, but I think that was a really respectful answer so I am inclined to agree with your assessment that you do have a great ability to be fair to all people. And you've never been anything but nice to me. So yes, personally I do think you're nice. And yes, I too have found that it's impossible for everybody to universally agree that one person is nice because it is impossible to always be nice to all people all the time.

So I guess we agree?

Geez - you're like a Jekyl and Hyde aren't you Sam? One minute you're calling someone a bitch, the next you're talking about how you agree with them and respect them. I've seen you go back and forth so much in this thread I'm surprised you don't have whiplash!

You would think after making erroneous presumptions about me TWICE that you would think to check your facts before making another one. I was invited - by Spike. And she called me cool. And thanks for the great laugh about thinking everybody thinks your nice. All I've ever heard people call you on this boards is a 'bitch.'

lol that's funny though, all you've ever heard is people calling yana a bitch on this board? where?

Archived