Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Why is it that I have to be included in every freakin post. The problem on this board is that some people feel they only have the right to say what they want and others don't. If you don't like crappys post fine, you said so...but I have the right to state my opinion about his posts too.

I will tell others what I just told Shock in another thread----why don't some of you come down off your high horses and allow others to just post their opinions without it being an intellectual competition.

Best thing I've read all day! And short and to the point!! Thanks, Ginger B)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shock:

You are hostile. You just can't stand it if someone does not agree with you. Well, here's a new thought for you Shucky....not everyone agrees with you and most can't stand you and your posts.

I did not flame you...i was stating my opinion. Of course, your post in true hypocrite fashion, called me stupid and told me to STFU, right.

I don't believe I am the smallest poster here. I have said many credible things without bringing sex, religion, politics and insults to other people into it --unlike your posts. You talk just for the sake of hearing yourself talk and love to pass yourself off as an intellectual, but in reality you are nothing but a verbal bully with a dictionary and thesaurus at your side. It is a known fact that when people start posting things that you don't agree with or you feel you are taken out of the spotlight; you and your cronies will always come in and start arguments and then poof, the thread disappears.

Why don't you try stepping off the high horse of yours one day because you are just wasting your time trying to get others to believe that you have something of value to say and they don't.

Sam:

What stick got put up your ass that you had to go over to the Big Brother Int'l thread and involve me in your posts. You dont like my post or any one elses ignore it.....but stop attacking Crappy, Spike and myself. You are just another hypocrite tossed into the mix.

Okay...I'm done bitch slapping you all now. I will come back if need be, but the "pseudo-intellectual" posters on this board should leave me out of their arguments and call a meeting of the minds somewhere that doesn't include mentioning me.

PEACE OUT!

Guest Shockalot

I think I can sort out a lot of confusion here:

Ginger, you and Spike post weak or invalid ideas.

I post what we call 'good' ideas.

Thats the reason why you are described as 'sucking' or 'idiotic' by me.

Hopefully that should clear up everything.

Hey, have fun at the Safeway! Looks like if I can give out the bitchslapping I'll need to take it as well!

:lol:

Very, very amusing! Now, step off my grill before I got to BITCH slap you!!! B)

Peace out!

YOU do not bitchslap me. You are not even in the same room as me. You are now Igor's toy. Your hollow threats do no reach my ears because you are down in the dungeon. You are beneath me - physically and metaphorically. SLAP!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

PS Spike - no, I'm the good one. Bitchslapping makes me good because I say so.

As near as I can tell crappysucks simply shows up to announce he will 'not back down' or 'smack down' something or other.

I never see this actually happening.

If you dont count his fantasy stories of how he would violate and sex-torture people. (He calls this 'satire')

What am I supposed to say to this?

"oh no.. *gulp*.. even though 12 KaysarKulties have been non-stop flaming and insulting me for 2 months straight in gang-ups and dirty tricks and outright profane shouting matches.... PLEASE NOT CRAPPY POSTING .. Oh Noooooo!!!"

I mean really.. its just senseless.

He seems to think he is 'doing something' so I suppose let him have at it.

I just think sexual torture and beatings is gone far past the line.

Like I say - its one thing to put up with Ginger or Spike constantly interjecting shitty little spiteful comments and insults but its another to talk violence and human 'bdsm' slavery.

If I never ever again said anything to you about 'bitchslapping' would you continue to post this drivel about sex torture to make you - of all people - appear to have the high ground?

EVERYONE sees through your abject assholery! You are again making me laugh, so I guess you are good for something! B)

BTW, is the phrase 'KaysarKultie' what passes as intellectual in your mind? You ARE the weakest link - GOODBYE! :lol:

If I never ever again said anything to you about 'bitchslapping' would you continue to post this drivel about sex torture to make you - of all people - appear to have the high ground?

EVERYONE sees through your abject assholery! You are again making me laugh, so I guess you are good for something! B)

BTW, is the phrase 'KaysarKultie' what passes as intellectual in your mind? You ARE a mental midget, my friend.

WHACK! I said you could not talk! However you may continue to have these delusional fantasies to amuse yourself while Igor has his way with you because it may be a while. Igor and I can go AAAALLLLLL night long!!!!! SMACK!!!!!

YOU do not bitchslap me. You are not even in the same room as me. You are now Igor's toy. Your hollow threats do no reach my ears because you are down in the dungeon. You are beneath me - physically and metaphorically. SLAP!!!!!

PS Spike - no, I'm the good one. Bitchslapping makes me good because I say so.

Sam, have you been bored the last few days? I mean, clearly I only have issues with one person on these boards. However, if you want some, I'll open up a can of whup ass on you as well!

Watch out though - if you get to intense Shocky might cry and think you are violent! B)

Sam, have you been bored the last few days? I mean, clearly I only have issues with one person on these boards. However, if you want some, I'll open up a can of whup ass on you as well!

Watch out though - if you get to intense Shocky might cry and think you are violent! B)

YOU are MY bitch! Try to stay in touch with reality! WHAP! SLAP!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Crappy . . . HELLLLOOOOO!!!!! I saw you run away from me . . . Igor told me because he was admiring your behind!

YOU are MY bitch! Try to stay in touch with reality! WHAP! SLAP!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: ROFL

Pucker up sweet cheeks! You are my biotch! Now shut your freaking piehole, because I didn't give you permission to speak!

PS - What exactly started this thing anyway...

Oh well, WHAP! You just been bitchslapped! B)

:lol: ROFL

Pucker up sweet cheeks! You are my biotch! Now shut your freaking piehole, because I didn't give you permission to speak!

PS - What exactly started this thing anyway...

Oh well, WHAP! You just been bitchslapped! B)

This is called disassociation. It happens when you are in a baaadddddd place like you are right now, underneath Igor being used as his toy. Dream away because this is going to be a LOOONNNNNGGGG night!!!!!

Crappy . . . hellllooooo!!!!!

Wow Shocky, you have a very high opinion of yourself. I'm sure Ginger and Spike are crying and very chagrined now - NOT!

Let me clear something up Shock - you are the lowest common denominator in these boards. You have nothing better to do than pick on others. You are weak minded and a fool!

That's the reason why I describe you as a big, hairy, ASS! B)

Hopefully THAT should clear up everything.

Wow Shocky, you have a very high opinion of yourself. I'm sure Ginger and Spike are crying and very chagrined now - NOT!

Let me clear something up Shock - you are the lowest common denominator in these boards. You have nothing better to do than pick on others. You are weak minded and a fool!

That's the reason why I describe you as a big, hairy, ASS! B)

Hopefully THAT should clear up everything.

Two posts? Is Shockalot sooooo powerful and above you that he only need post once for ever two of yours? SLAP!!!!! SLAP!!!!! SLAP!!!!!

HELLLOOOO! Where do you keep running away to my precious?

This is called disassociation. It happens when you are in a baaadddddd place like you are right now, underneath Igor being used as his toy. Dream away because this is going to be a LOOONNNNNGGGG night!!!!!

Crappy . . . hellllooooo!!!!!

Hey lameass!

I could trade b.s. with you ALL night! However, I think you have just demonstrated how easily you can be manipulated and pulled into a bad place.

By the way, your little story - not clever, not clever at all.

Until we meet again - take care BUH BYE! B)

Two posts? Is Shockalot sooooo powerful and above you that he only need post once for ever two of yours? SLAP!!!!! SLAP!!!!! SLAP!!!!!

HELLLOOOO! Where do you keep running away to my precious?

I'm right here sweet heart. However, you are becoming tedious and BOOORING! B)

Hey lameass!

I could trade b.s. with you ALL night! However, I think you have just demonstrated how easily you can be manipulated and pulled into a bad place.

By the way, your little story - not clever, not clever at all.

Until we meet again - take care BUH BYE! B)

Good gawd! You finally got tired of your own shit!!!!! :blink:

It's gross, it's sickening, it's degrading and IT IS NOT FUNNY. It's not smart, it's not insightful, and it didn't have any larger goal other than the one you imagined in your head. Even you couldn't take it because it was so completely lame and unproductive.

It's not 'satire' and it's not about 'deflating pompous windbags filled with self importance'. You weren't 'there to spring to the underdogs defense and deliver the smackdown' - you were being a bully. It's bizarre to me that you claim to be the champion of hypocrisy but then insist you get treated better than the way you treat others. When you treat others like shit it's noble. When I treat you and Spike and Ginger like shit I'm a 'BITCH' and I'm 'on a power trip here and just need to win or be right' and you say 'leave me out of your posts Sam.'

Please stop for a minute and think about what you were doing to another human being. That's right I mean Shockalot. Really, you're all so much better than him that you've somehow deserved the right to treat him like dirt? NOBODY has done ANYTHING to deserve being treated like dirt.

Before I said my point was 'don't dish it out if you can't take it' well maybe it's not about taking it or not. Perhaps the point I was really trying to get across is 'it's not fun having it dished out to you, so please don't dish it out to others and then try to pass it out as 'fun'. We all know it's not because we've been there and it's not fun.'

Come on, have a heart icon12.gif

Sam - you should be ashamed of yourself! Ragging on Crappy about his bitchslapping and now look at you? Can you say hypocrite??? BTW - it was funny when Crappy did it - not so much when you do. Sorry!

You say that YOU are high and mighty because YOU did it to make a point. Sorry, sweetheart. Doesn't hold water. You just couldn't think of anything better to get your point across. Um, maybe because you didn't have one!

I could care less if you use MY name in your posts - the ones as Sam or the ones as shock - whatever! If you really want to spend your time thinking about me, have fun, honey! :rolleyes:

Good gawd! You finally got tired of your own shit!!!!! :blink:

It's gross, it's sickening, it's degrading and IT IS NOT FUNNY. It's not smart, it's not insightful, and it didn't have any larger goal other than the one you imagined in your head. Even you couldn't take it because it was so completely lame and unproductive.

It's not 'satire' and it's not about 'deflating pompous windbags filled with self importance'. You weren't 'there to spring to the underdogs defense and deliver the smackdown' - you were being a bully. It's bizarre to me that you claim to be the champion of hypocrisy but then insist you get treated better than the way you treat others. When you treat others like shit it's noble. When I treat you and Spike and Ginger like shit I'm a 'BITCH' and I'm 'on a power trip here and just need to win or be right' and you say 'leave me out of your posts Sam.'

Please stop for a minute and think about what you were doing to another human being. That's right I mean Shockalot. Really, you're all so much better than him that you've somehow deserved the right to treat him like dirt? NOBODY has done ANYTHING to deserve being treated like dirt.

Before I said my point was 'don't dish it out if you can't take it' well maybe it's not about taking it or not. Perhaps the point I was really trying to get across is 'it's not fun having it dished out to you, so please don't dish it out to others and then try to pass it out as 'fun'. We all know it's not because we've been there and it's not fun.'

Come on, have a heart icon12.gif

I don't care what you do, as long as you leave me out of your posts. Find someone else to mention because like the others on this board I won't take crap from you either.

As usual, a lame reply from shockie. Try again, QUITTERBOY! ;)

Sam - you should be ashamed of yourself! Ragging on Crappy about his bitchslapping and now look at you? Can you say hypocrite??? BTW - it was funny when Crappy did it - not so much when you do. Sorry!

You say that YOU are high and mighty because YOU did it to make a point. Sorry, sweetheart. Doesn't hold water. You just couldn't think of anything better to get your point across. Um, maybe because you didn't have one!

I could care less if you use MY name in your posts - the ones as Sam or the ones as shock - whatever! If you really want to spend your time thinking about me, have fun, honey! :rolleyes:

So you are admitting it - it's okay for you to treat people like dirt, but not me. And why is that?

PS I don't think it's okay for me to treat others like dirt either. And no, it wasn't funny when Crappy was doing it either, sorry.

And while I'm here Sam, I would like to tell you that your elitist snobby ways impress no one. You are just another hypocrite. Stop messing with Crappy. I like his posts, and if you don't-THEN DON'T READ THEM.

Thanks Ginger and Spike! I'm just going to keep it real, and keep posting! I appreciate both of you (and Edieann as well) keeping it real as well!

As you said Ginger, we're not going to take crap from anyone! B)

And while I'm here Sam, I would like to tell you that your elitist snobby ways impress no one. You are just another hypocrite. Stop messing with Crappy. I like his posts, and if you don't-THEN DON'T READ THEM.

Again, same answer - you get to treat people like dirt, but I'm not allowed to treat you all the way you treat others. Again - why are you so better than the rest of us?

Thanks Ginger and Spike! I'm just going to keep it real, and keep posting! I appreciate both of you (and Edieann as well) keeping it real as well!

As you said Ginger, we're not going to take crap from anyone! B)

What makes you so think you're so real - because Spike and Ginger and Edieann tell you?

So you are admitting it - it's okay for you to treat people like dirt, but not me. And why is that?

PS I don't think it's okay for me to treat others like dirt either. And no, it wasn't funny when Crappy was doing it either, sorry.

Let's get one thing straight. I do not treat any one like dirt. WHAT I REALLY HATE IS WHEN PEOPLE TALK DOWN TO ME AND OTHERS...SOMETHING YOU DO QUITE A LOT LATELY SAM. Stop being a pompous ass and get off my back. Like I said you want to keep mentioning me and bringing me into your follies go ahead, but I'm not taking your crap and I WILL KEEP IT REAL AS IT GETS.

Again, same answer - you get to treat people like dirt, but I'm not allowed to treat you all the way you treat others. Again - why are you so better than the rest of us?

What makes you so think you're so real - because Spike and Ginger and Edieann tell you?

No, simply because I am! :lol:

BTW, I am no better or worse than anyone else. I'm just doin' my thang!

How did I treat anyone like dirt, dear?

Let's get one thing straight. I do not treat any one like dirt. WHAT I REALLY HATE IS WHEN PEOPLE TALK DOWN TO ME AND OTHERS...SOMETHING YOU DO QUITE A LOT LATELY SAM. Stop being a pompous ass and get off my back. Like I said you want to keep mentioning me and bringing me into your follies go ahead, but I'm not taking your crap and I WILL KEEP IT REAL AS IT GETS.

No, you just address posts to people and then chew their heads off when they respond to you. And you're the one talking down to me.

And that's true, you don't treat others like dirt - you get some patsy like Crappy whose desperate for approval to do it for you so you can claim to be better than him. WTG.

Archived