Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

The problem I see is one where Shockalot and SamtheKaysarCat are still appearing on the boards sometimes thinking that maybe others are around to get into some discussions about Big Brother.

No.

These four, namely: Gingersnaps, Edie, Spikesluv, Yana and now the returning worst of the worst crappysucks have spent most of the last summer taking turns showing up in threads to do little piss-and-runs.

I mean seriously.. that is the best way to describe it unfortunately but they just like to jump out of bushes and take little craps and pisses on the trail in hopes someone walks in it.

Thats 'what they do'.

Now lucky for almost everyone, including even most of the ACGangbangers - they had effectively created their own world (toilet) by putting thinking people on 'Ignore' and then playing in their own crapulence.

So anyway, this is the same kind of group you see in Yahoo Chat rooms or the BB Realone Chatrooms.

A group of troubled teens not sophisticated enough to get into crime so they just smear feces on anything.

These four or five are exactly.. i mean, exactly the same people scratch 'eat my assholeshit' on bathroom stall walls.

Or people like Edie would plug up a toilet with used feminine products just to get some sick glee because ... well just because.

Because the people in the building seemed to have it together 'too much' and that makes her so shitting mad inside.

Believe me.. they will set themselves into this forum and be sure not to move until next BB7 comes along and will just shit and piss on anyone who comes into 'their' space with a little too much common sense or ability to think 'too much'.

Its hard to pick which one of the feces-smearing teens is the 'worst' because they are all pretty much at that level.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow shockie - did you try to see how many ways you could say feces in your post? Great job!!! You certainly do seem to like the use some "shocking" and immature lanuage. Trying to put as much garbage you can into it so you can get this thread deleted, eh?

HUH, QUITTERBOY???

Sorry, I didn't hear your story about how you couldn't take being on the block - tell us, shockie!!! Come on, we're all waiting!

Guest Shockalot

Threads do not get deleted.

Individual posts do.

Unfortunately, its posts like yours that require the fecal description.

I wouldnt have to describe it if people like you didnt put it out there to be seen.

Shock my dear I haven't once posted and ran... Not ever and you know it... Someone needs to call guiness because dang it I want my record to be recored, I have 5 count them 5 grandchildren and I am a teenager... Weew... I knew someday I would relive my childhood, but never thought it would be so soon... You are also not on ignore... You also know damn well I try to tell everyone to stay out of the CBS and Realone chat rooms because there are people like you in them, people that tell lies and get mad and call you names and tell you to STFU if you disagree with them... You are once again telling lies in an attempt to get people to believe them... As far as crapping on people with any intelligence... Good Gawd do you even know how stuip that sounds... I happen to like all but one of the people that I disagreed with during the BB season... They are the intelligent ones... You just try to make it appear that you have half a brain... Another thing too, I haven't seen myself, Spike, or Ginger ever run from you or anyone else on this board... As far as Crappy I really don't think they ran either... It's not hard to be called away from this computer for a few months, and I think that is what happened with Crappy... Maybe it's something you should try... Sorry to say it but you are the worse of the worse kind of poster... You can't stand the fact that someone doesn't agree with you so you attempt to put them down and call them names to show that you are in some way better or smater than them... All you are doing is showing how low you really are... Why is it that when someone shows your lies in the open you ignore them and never answer them on it? Why when someone asks you a question do you ignore them... I know why Shock... It's because you yourself don't believe half the crap you say on here... You use the screen name you have because that's what you want to do... You say the things you say because of the shock value... Very transparent Shock, and it's not working... I should think you could do better...

Wow shockie - did you try to see how many ways you could say feces in your post? Great job!!! You certainly do seem to like the use some "shocking" and immature lanuage. Trying to put as much garbage you can into it so you can get this thread deleted, eh?

HUH, QUITTERBOY???

Sorry, I didn't hear your story about how you couldn't take being on the block - tell us, shockie!!! Come on, we're all waiting!

Wasn't that amazing? :lol: I must say i'm flattered to be singled out in one of Sir Shock's post! We must have hit a nerve with old Shocky..such venomous hate could only be coming from a place of deep insecurity and hurt. Must be something to do with not having a life....I want you and Ginger and Crappy and Yana to know i'm honored to be in your "group"... :D

Shock my dear I haven't once posted and ran... Not ever and you know it... Someone needs to call guiness because dang it I want my record to be recored, I have 5 count them 5 grandchildren and I am a teenager... Weew... I knew someday I would relive my childhood, but never thought it would be so soon... You are also not on ignore... You also know damn well I try to tell everyone to stay out of the CBS and Realone chat rooms because there are people like you in them, people that tell lies and get mad and call you names and tell you to STFU if you disagree with them... You are once again telling lies in an attempt to get people to believe them... As far as crapping on people with any intelligence... Good Gawd do you even know how stuip that sounds... I happen to like all but one of the people that I disagreed with during the BB season... They are the intelligent ones... You just try to make it appear that you have half a brain... Another thing too, I haven't seen myself, Spike, or Ginger ever run from you or anyone else on this board... As far as Crappy I really don't think they ran either... It's not hard to be called away from this computer for a few months, and I think that is what happened with Crappy... Maybe it's something you should try... Sorry to say it but you are the worse of the worse kind of poster... You can't stand the fact that someone doesn't agree with you so you attempt to put them down and call them names to show that you are in some way better or smater than them... All you are doing is showing how low you really are... Why is it that when someone shows your lies in the open you ignore them and never answer them on it? Why when someone asks you a question do you ignore them... I know why Shock... It's because you yourself don't believe half the crap you say on here... You use the screen name you have because that's what you want to do... You say the things you say because of the shock value... Very transparent Shock, and it's not working... I should think you could do better...

Yana, you're always so sweet and sincere, which is why I like you. I don't mind if shockie calls me a teenager, though. Doesn't bother me at all.

What would bother me would be if I were a supposed adult man, like shockie, who spent his time berating people on the internet. Especially if I were a big crybaby who gave his DOR because he thought he was going to get voted out!!!

Now THAT would bother me! Sound familiar, QUITTERBOY???

Wasn't that amazing? :lol: I must say i'm flattered to be singled out in one of Sir Shock's post! We must have hit a nerve with old Shocky..such venomous hate could only be coming from a place of deep insecurity and hurt. Must be something to do with not having a life....I want you and Ginger and Crappy and Yana to know i'm honored to be in your "group"... :D

Yes, welcome, Edie! I am honored to be on shockie's "hate list." I certainly wouldn't want to be on his "friends list" - no matter how short that may be. ;)

Welcome to the gaytard group Edie come on in and sit a spell... We are very happy to have you... B)

Thank you! :D I'm with Spike...Shock can call me a teenager as much as he wants! :lol: I hope your Father's doing better and you're getting some rest. :)

Yes, welcome, Edie! I am honored to be on shockie's "hate list." I certainly wouldn't want to be on his "friends list" - no matter how short that may be. ;)

LMAO! So true! :lol:

Edie,

Thanks for the well wishes... Dad is much better and home recovering now... He will never be 100%, but at least we didn't lose him... Thanks once again...

Spike,

Truer words have never been spoken...

Guest Shockalot

Are you trying to Gangbang this thread off-topic still?

In hopes that when Kaysar comes to check it he will see his hero's rescuing him from shame?

Back on Topic:

kaysarbeat.jpg

Guest Shockalot
Oh no, QUITTERBOY! I want it right where it is!

Please stop spamming the boards and direct your white suburban american teenager 'taunt' to a little thing called PM.

Thx

Are you trying to Gangbang this thread off-topic still?

In hopes that when Kaysar comes to check it he will see his hero's rescuing him from shame?

Back on Topic:

kaysarbeat.jpg

ok, lets get back on topic.... suckalot sucks a lot! and kaysar still rules!!!

PS... rummor has it that you are a QUITTER!!!! :o

The problem I see is one where Shockalot and SamtheKaysarCat are still appearing on the boards sometimes thinking that maybe others are around to get into some discussions about Big Brother.

No.

These four, namely: Gingersnaps, Edie, Spikesluv, Yana and now the returning worst of the worst crappysucks have spent most of the last summer taking turns showing up in threads to do little piss-and-runs.

I mean seriously.. that is the best way to describe it unfortunately but they just like to jump out of bushes and take little craps and pisses on the trail in hopes someone walks in it.

Thats 'what they do'.

Now lucky for almost everyone, including even most of the ACGangbangers - they had effectively created their own world (toilet) by putting thinking people on 'Ignore' and then playing in their own crapulence.

So anyway, this is the same kind of group you see in Yahoo Chat rooms or the BB Realone Chatrooms.

A group of troubled teens not sophisticated enough to get into crime so they just smear feces on anything.

These four or five are exactly.. i mean, exactly the same people scratch 'eat my assholeshit' on bathroom stall walls.

Or people like Edie would plug up a toilet with used feminine products just to get some sick glee because ... well just because.

Because the people in the building seemed to have it together 'too much' and that makes her so shitting mad inside.

Believe me.. they will set themselves into this forum and be sure not to move until next BB7 comes along and will just shit and piss on anyone who comes into 'their' space with a little too much common sense or ability to think 'too much'.

Its hard to pick which one of the feces-smearing teens is the 'worst' because they are all pretty much at that level.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i cannot believe someone comes up with this sort of nonsense. Teens not sophisticated enought to get into crime just because they dish back what they were dished in the first place.

Oh thanks for the laughs

OK so I don't get it Sam... Are you saying that just because Shock hasn't treated you as bad as he has the rest of us it's ok, but we aren't to give back to him what he has dished out to us... That makes no sense... Sorry... Cause it really is sounding like you are saying hey wait I know Shock has said some really mean things to you all, but he hasn't to me, so you all can't give him back what he's giving you all... Leave him alone because he wasn't as mean to me as he was to you all... If that's the case then please tell me why it's ok for him to do it to us and not ok for us to do it back?

Ack - I'm supposed to be working right now, but I just wanted to say that that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying that I've been assuming that you all had your arguments with Shockalot under control. I thought you were just kidding with each other - he calls you a name, you call him a name. You call him a name, he calls you a name. I just thought you had a different type of relationship, because he doesn't call me names. And to me the hostility and name-calling between all of you and Shockalot has seemed to be as equals. So I was asking if it has been the number of times that he has called you names and on balance it's been more from him than you or what?

But after thinking about it last night, I'm thinking it's not really about who's called who names more times, right? What you're all saying is that he's really upset some of you, and you've taken it to heart and he just doesn't get that?

Sam,

I for one haven't taken anything Shock has done to heart... His lies and name calling is grade school at best and it does sicken me to see good people fall into his web of lies and deceit... I haven't once said anything violent to anyone on this borad or any other board for that matter... I'm considered the sweet one by most, because I try to be nice about things... It's just that when you hear such vile things from one person for 4 or 5 months you get where all you want to do is tell that person off... I tried to ignore things for so long... I put him ignore, but people were quoting him and it was to the point that it was impossible to read a thread without reading at least one vile comment from him... Now you know why I give back to him what he has dished out...

Threads do not get deleted.

Individual posts do.

Unfortunately, its posts like yours that require the fecal description.

I wouldnt have to describe it if people like you didnt put it out there to be seen.

Still wiping tears away, quitterboy? awwww....chin up and learn to take nominations like a real man. hahahaha

Ack - I'm supposed to be working right now, but I just wanted to say that that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying that I've been assuming that you all had your arguments with Shockalot under control. I thought you were just kidding with each other - he calls you a name, you call him a name. You call him a name, he calls you a name. I just thought you had a different type of relationship, because he doesn't call me names. And to me the hostility and name-calling between all of you and Shockalot has seemed to be as equals. So I was asking if it has been the number of times that he has called you names and on balance it's been more from him than you or what?

But after thinking about it last night, I'm thinking it's not really about who's called who names more times, right? What you're all saying is that he's really upset some of you, and you've taken it to heart and he just doesn't get that?

Oh well congrats to you....Shock doesn't call you names. In that case, when he calls us names and we feel obligated to tell him off, why don't you try minding your own business or at least control yourself in reference to your great need to reprimand us like we were five year olds.

You handle people the way you want to on this board and we will do the same.

ROFL, This is thread is damn amusing. Shock is probably the most flamed and attacked poster on this board. Every person on this thread who has complained about him calling names has done the exact same thing to him and others. I don't feel the need to post their names, but they know who they are, HYPOCRITES of the highest order.

Please stop spamming the boards and direct your white suburban american teenager 'taunt' to a little thing called PM.

Thx

What, are you a moderator now? Don't dish it if you can't take it little girl. Isn't it clear by now that EVERYONE has had enough of your crap???

By the way, thanks for the compliment! I'm thrilled to be reliving my 'teenage years!'

Oh, and who are you to rail about going on topic? Your topics are all the same. And when your LAMEASS topics get answered (as I answered your little picture earlier in this thread) you just keep coming back with the same thing over and over again. I'm bored with you already. First, your delusions were amusing and you made me laugh. Now, you are just pathetic.

Go back to your little hole and your sad little life. Come talk to us when you have something new to say. Otherwise, step of my grill biotch! B)

Sam,

It's just that when you hear such vile things from one person for 4 or 5 months you get where all you want to do is tell that person off...

Hmmm, I would say (and I don't think many would disagree) that Shock is the most flamed and attacked poster on the board. So do you think his behavior can be excused?

ROFL, This is thread is damn amusing. Shock is probably the most flamed and attacked poster on this board. Every person on this thread who has complained about him calling names has done the exact same thing to him and others. I don't feel the need to post their names, but they know who they are, HYPOCRITES of the highest order.

HEY SWEATPEE...ARE YOU INJECTING YOURSELF INTO THIS CONVERSATION NOW. Let me know if you want in......

Archived