Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

When did I ever say that? Or is that what you project onto me so you can justify saying that I think I'm on a high horse? I have nothing against name-calling. That's why I was asking you guys what it was about Shockalot that got under your skin - was it the name-calling? was it the number?

I think I don't have the conflicts with Shockalot is because we have the same pluses and minuses - IQ okay, EQ not so great. I'm not so swift on picking up when other people are upset unless they come out and spell it out for me. I don't know if he's the same, but may be. And just because he doesn't call me names doesn't mean he doesn't describe my posts as dumbassery and cookoo just about every single time. Maybe that's just not my trigger.

I mean, it would help reduce conflict greatly if you just told us that something hurt, or brought up a bad association, or whatever.

I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down, honey!

YOU are a bore and I'm tired of your posts!!! I can handle shockie all on my own - I don't need your help or advice!!! ;)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE(SamtheTVwatchingCat @ Oct 18 2005, 02:50 AM)

I've got a learning disability. Way to go, bullying women and the learning disabled. True man. What a hero.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHEN SHOCK SAID THAT SHE IS SOCIAL WORKER TEXTBOOK LEARNED AND WHAT DID SAM SAY.....'NO TEXTBOOKS, ITS ALL ME BABY" NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SAM IS LEARNING DISABLED.

YOU DOUBLE POSTERS ALWAYS TRIP YOURSELF UP. DID YOU KNOW I caught DANGEROUS BELLA AND THE DENIMS ---NOT TO MENTION MANY OTHERS IN THE DOUBLE POSTER LIES.

btw ----DOOUBLE TROUBLE QUITTERBOYS ON BOARD!

I HIT THE TRUTH...ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU DONT CARE.....TRUE SHOCK FASHION. YOU KNOW THAT IS HOW HE ENDS HIS CONVERSATIONS WHEN HE WANTS TO AVOID SOMETHING.

You know what Ginger, I may not be the greatest at picking up when I've inadvertently hurt other peoples' feelings, but you aren't so great at figuring out peoples' motives, you know.

Where is this going? What is your goal? I mean didn't our senses of security get shaken a little when your value systems were questioned - so now we're trying to restore it. I don't see flaming back and forth at each other as achieving that goal.

QUOTE(SamtheTVwatchingCat @ Oct 18 2005, 02:50 AM)

I've got a learning disability. Way to go, bullying women and the learning disabled. True man. What a hero.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHEN SHOCK SAID THAT SHE IS SOCIAL WORKER TEXTBOOK LEARNED AND WHAT DID SAM SAY.....'NO TEXTBOOKS, ITS ALL ME BABY" NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SAM IS LEARNING DISABLED.

YOU DOUBLE POSTERS ALWAYS TRIP YOURSELF UP. DID YOU KNOW I QUOTE DANGEROUS BELLA AND THE DENIMS ---NOT TO MANY SOME OTHERS IN THE SAME LIES.

btw ----DOOUBLE TROUBLE QUITTERBOYS ON BOARD!

I'm a law student. Law students don't use social worker textbooks.

You know what Ginger, I may not be the greatest at picking up when I've inadvertently hurt other peoples' feelings, but you aren't so great at figuring out peoples' motives, you know.

Where is this going? What is your goal? I mean didn't our senses of security get shaken a little when your value systems were questioned - so now we're trying to restore it. I don't see flaming back and forth at each other as achieving that goal.

Ahh, law student. That explains it all... B)

Oh stop! First you are so high and mighty and intelligent, then you are a bit slow with a learning disability, and now you are a poor helpless little victim???

Make up your mind who you wanna be, okay?

As you like to argue - where did I say I was high and mighty and intelligent. You're saying that. I didn't say I'm slow with a learning disability. I said I don't catch details with a learning disability.

LAW STUDENT? hehehehe AGAIN...YOU STARTED WITH ME AND NOW YOU ARE TURNING IT ALL AROUND TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A VICTIM. NO ONE BUYS IT....SAVE YOUR BREATH FOR COURT!

I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down, honey!

YOU are a bore and I'm tired of your posts!!! I can handle shockie all on my own - I don't need your help or advice!!! ;)

I didn't say you couldn't. In fact I said you have more power than you seem to give yourself credit for.

LAW STUDENT? hehehehe AGAIN...YOU STARTED WITH ME AND NOW YOU ARE TURNING IT ALL AROUND TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A VICTIM. NO ONE BUYS IT....SAVE YOUR BREATH FOR COURT!

So you're equating learning disabilities with victimization?

Then why don't you stop???

Why do you think I didn't stop when I did?

QUOTE(SamtheTVwatchingCat @ Oct 18 2005, 03:03 AM)

You know what Ginger, I may not be the greatest at picking up when I've inadvertently hurt other peoples' feelings, but you aren't so great at figuring out peoples' motives, you know

NO SAM I AM CALLING YOU A VICTIM BECAUSE OF YOUR ABOVE QUOTE....AGAIN TWISTING WORDS AROUND. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU BEING A VICTIM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEARNING DIABILITY......BUT I SHOULD APOLOGIZE BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND NOT ONE POST ON THIS BOARD AND POST IRRELEVANT REPLIES....SO YES I WOULD SAY IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE YOU HAVE A COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.

HEY SWEATPEE...ARE YOU INJECTING YOURSELF INTO THIS CONVERSATION NOW. Let me know if you want in......

Hmmm, could you be one of the unnamed posters I referred to? BTW, if it's on the board I am free to post on it. You wouldn't want me to have my opinion restricted just because it doesn't fit with yours, would you? I saw you called a board bully on another thread and I am beginning to agree. You try to intimidate other posters who don't agree with you. Sorry, doesn't work with me.

Flamed, maybe. Attacked, not undeservedly. Ask yourself why. You MAY want to step out now while the gettin' is good sweet pea. ;)

I don't need to step out of anything, I am free to post my opinion just as you are free to disagree. But let's keep it real. Shock has been attacked and flamed on this board and now several posters want to sit and pout about him calling names.

Soooo.........how does this all relate to Kaysar being Punk'd?? :blink:
(I don't think it relates at all.)

I've just watched that part of the video from the final show yet again, and still don't see any rage.

On being asked by Julie if he has anything to say to Jen, Kaysar sighs. (Have any of you ever responded by sighing when you're angry?) Then he says "Jennifer, next time, think for yourself." After 8 seconds of applause (including by all jury members except Jen), Julie asks, "Jennifer, would you like to defend yourself?", and her reply to that was, "Nope. I did think for myself. My group swayed my decision", which was followed by 3 seconds of dead silence.

Eric said "I think it's a little bit ironic that, you know, when Kaysar - the - ... One thing that surprised me about watching the show is that Kaysar got upset that Jen swore on her life, and swear to God, I'm not going to put you up, and he did the same exact thing to me, but I guess the same medicine doesn't taste the same". Well, Eric also got upset when he was put up as a replacement nominee. So if he thinks it was the same exact thing, and they both reacted by getting upset, shouldn't he have said "the same medicine DOES taste the same"? In any case, their situations were similar, except for a few details (like when the deal which was later broken was made, and under what circumstances, as well as what exactly was promised).

Eric interjected his comments just as Julie was going to continue with the prepared script of the show. Kaysar was not asked to comment, even though we was shaking his head (whether in disagreement or something else is up to interpretation), so he did not comment.

I don't think Kaysar got "Punk'd". (By anyone, not necessarily Ashton Kutcher - although that would be a cool episode!) Wouldn't getting "punk'd" involve having a whole bunch of people "in on the gag", trying to "put one over on him"? I don't think he got "served" or "told" or "put in his place" either. The fact of the matter is that he was asked to address Jen, which he did, and she was asked to respond, which she did. Ah, the healing process commences.

Well, everyone is free to interpret what they see on TV for themselves, so make your own assessment. Don't rely on mine, or anyone else's.

jenstare9ok.jpg

As far as the screencap Shockalot had been posting (ad nauseum) goes, Shockalot interprets Kaysar's expression to be a "terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes", "furious anger in his eyes", "horrific rage in his eyes ", "pure conciet", a "glare" and "scary". Throughout life, we all learn to read facial expressions and micro-expressions, and we all tend to read them the same. A few are inherent, many are learned. I don't see the lowered eyebrows, gritted teeth or flared nostrils I normally associate with rage or anger. I don't see any conceit or anything scary, either. As the eyeball itself does not change in any way to convey emotion, it's the eyelids and "crow's feet" areas you have to look at, and what we really mean when we talk about eye expressions. TO ME, his face looks pretty relaxed, actually, and his eyes don't appear to be narrowed, they look normal, in fact, in the screencap and throughout that part in the video. And when he smiles, it looks genuine, not like the fake smile some entertainers (cheerleaders, for example) learn to paste on.

Also, anyone can manipulate images, and add captions, but using that instead of unaltered source material will skew interpretation in the direction of the manipulator's bias.

Apologies for the really, really, really long post.

"And that's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

--------------------

p.s. Kalan Porter WISHES he could have "Gone Fishing" with Kaysar

Hmmm, could you be one of the unnamed posters I referred to? BTW, if it's on the board I am free to post on it. You wouldn't want me to have my opinion restricted just because it doesn't fit with yours, would you? I saw you called a board bully on another thread and I am beginning to agree. You try to intimate other posters who don't agree with you. Sorry, doesn't work with me.

I don't need to step out of anything, I am free to post my opinion just as you are free to disagree. But let's keep it real. Shock has been attacked and flamed on this board and now several posters want to sit and pout about him calling names.

Just a suggestion, Sweet Pea, feel free to stay. That is if you can get your head out of shock's ass long enough to answer! ;)

I've just watched that part of the video from the final show yet again, and still don't see any rage.

On being asked by Julie if he has anything to say to Jen, Kaysar sighs. (Have any of you ever responded by sighing when you're angry?) Then he says "Jennifer, next time, think for yourself." After 8 seconds of applause (including by all jury members except Jen), Julie asks, "Jennifer, would you like to defend yourself?", and her reply to that was, "Nope. I did think for myself. My group swayed my decision", which was followed by 3 seconds of dead silence.

Eric said "I think it's a little bit ironic that, you know, when Kaysar - the - ... One thing that surprised me about watching the show is that Kaysar got upset that Jen swore on her life, and swear to God, I'm not going to put you up, and he did the same exact thing to me, but I guess the same medicine doesn't taste the same". Well, Eric also got upset when he was put up as a replacement nominee. So if he thinks it was the same exact thing, and they both reacted by getting upset, shouldn't he have said "the same medicine DOES taste the same"? In any case, their situations were similar, except for a few details (like when the deal which was later broken was made, and under what circumstances, as well as what exactly was promised).

Eric interjected his comments just as Julie was going to continue with the prepared script of the show. Kaysar was not asked to comment, even though we was shaking his head (whether in disagreement or something else is up to interpretation), so he did not comment.

I don't think Kaysar got "Punk'd". (By anyone, not necessarily Ashton Kutcher - although that would be a cool episode!) Wouldn't getting "punk'd" involve having a whole bunch of people "in on the gag", trying to "put one over on him"? I don't think he got "served" or "told" or "put in his place" either. The fact of the matter is that he was asked to address Jen, which he did, and she was asked to respond, which she did. Ah, the healing process commences.

Well, everyone is free to interpret what they see on TV for themselves, so make your own assessment. Don't rely on mine, or anyone else's.

jenstare9ok.jpg

As far as the screencap Shockalot had been posting (ad nauseum) goes, Shockalot interprets Kaysar's expression to be a "terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes", "furious anger in his eyes", "horrific rage in his eyes ", "pure conciet", a "glare" and "scary". Throughout life, we all learn to read facial expressions and micro-expressions, and we all tend to read them the same. A few are inherent, many are learned. I don't see the lowered eyebrows, gritted teeth or flared nostrils I normally associate with rage or anger. I don't see any conceit or anything scary, either. As the eyeball itself does not change in any way to convey emotion, it's the eyelids and "crow's feet" areas you have to look at, and what we really mean when we talk about eye expressions. TO ME, his face looks pretty relaxed, actually, and his eyes don't appear to be narrowed, they look normal, in fact, in the screencap and throughout that part in the video. And when he smiles, it looks genuine, not like the fake smile some entertainers (cheerleaders, for example) learn to paste on.

Also, anyone can manipulate images, and add captions, but using that instead of unaltered source material will skew interpretation in the direction of the manipulator's bias.

--------------------

Those would be what I call bedroom eyes - and I think he meant to look at me, not Jen!!! :D

QUOTE(SamtheTVwatchingCat @ Oct 18 2005, 03:03 AM)

You know what Ginger, I may not be the greatest at picking up when I've inadvertently hurt other peoples' feelings, but you aren't so great at figuring out peoples' motives, you know

NO SAM I AM CALLING YOU A VICTIM BECAUSE OF YOUR ABOVE QUOTE....AGAIN TWISTING WORDS AROUND. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU BEING A VICTIM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEARNING DIABILITY......BUT I SHOULD APOLOGIZE BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND NOT ONE POST ON THIS BOARD AND POST IRRELEVANT REPLIES....SO YES I WOULD SAY IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE YOU HAVE A COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.

True, I have no idea what you're screaming about - I'm assuming it's because you're trying to use 'insults' and 'namecalling' to try and keep me at a distance so you can feel safe.

Geez, I try to be subtle for a change by using tact for once and you calling 'twisting words around.' Some people. Try to calm down and listen for a change and maybe we could have a conversation that you would see really isn' that threatening.

My message to you was that if you think I'm sometimes clutzy mean and I have the guts to admit it, then maybe you ought to meet me halfway and take a moment to look in the mirror and judge your own behavior against that same standard you judge all of us because you can be just as inadvertently mean as me.

Otherwise you truly are just a bully because you have no business judging anybody else as mean if you're just as bad.

Soooo.........how does this all relate to Kaysar being Punk'd?? :blink:

:)

Just a suggestion, Sweet Pea, feel free to stay. That is if you can get your head out of shock's ass long enough to answer! ;)

ROFL, is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

Otherwise you truly are just a bully because you have no business judging anybody else as mean if you're just as bad. :)

Yes she is, that's her MO. She can spew hate just as well as anyone, which makes her complaints about Shock all the more hypocritical. I suppose it's allright when she's the one spewing though.

I had actually commented to my husband that for a second Kaysar looked like he might cry...it never EVER looked to me like he had a "look of rage" or a "scary" look...

...and as far as him being "punk'd," I think the true "punk" victim was Eric, who got to hear exactly what the audience thought of him when he interjected his unwanted opinion after the Kaysar/Jen exchange.

jenstare9ok.jpg

--------------------

Thank you Buxom for a well thought response to the tired assertion that Kaysar got 'punk'd.' You are entirely on point. It's a shame that the poster making this false assertion will never respond to your post - because he can't fight against a well thought out argument.

Thanks!

B)

You sure are right about ol' QUITTERBOY, Crappy! ;)

I noticed you didn't answer my question from yesterday Spike. I asked you why you thought I didn't stop posting when I did (meaning why did I feel the need to point out that I thought you had more power than you seemed to give yourself credit for). Well I said it because I thought it was so important.

Now that I've gotten the chance to experience the kind of treatment you give Shockalot myself, I realize that the insults and namecalling aren't really hurtful. First off, the truth hurts - misjudgments and exaggerations do not. I guess that's because really, insults and namecalling aren't tactics people usually employ in a search for truth. Sometimes maybe they're used to get somebody to take a step back (the way I think Ginger and I used them yesterday - pompous ass vs fat ass), sometimes they're used by people who have let frustration get the better of them and don't have the clarity of mind to articulate what they really think and why (when people say 'you are an ass', often they may really be saying 'you really hurt me and now I feel insecure'), but more often they seem to be used by somebody trying to make themselves feel better - these are the easiest to detect because they just come out of left field and leave the recipient thinking what the f#ck?!?

I guess that final method might seem especially fitting to use on somebody who has levelled a criticism at us, the idea being that if you are able to prove that the critic's judgment is inaccurate, then the criticism will not be valid, all namecalling will have been in the name of justice, and the hurt will go away. I see the problem with that though when criticism is unfortunately valid. Then all the namecalling and insults tossed out against the critic will have been unjust, and the person who was just trying to feel better in the first place ends up feeling even worse about themselves. There's also the danger that a person with low-self esteem might insult and offend the critic in a manner that's wholly disproportionate to the original criticism.

Now I noticed that you started in on the 'high and mighty', 'pompous', insults towards me after I said that I thought you and Ginger had different options for dealing with Shockalot than telling Crappy to 'bitchslap Shockalot for me.' And I definitely sense that YOU sense a discrepancy between the two of us. So the question is really whether I think I am 'high and mighty and intelligent' compared to you or that you are worried that you might be 'low and tiny and unintelligent' compared to me. Well I have said this before but I wanted to say it again that I have NEVER considered you anything but an equal to me. I think you are intelligent, sharp, thoughtful, creative, funny, and kind (for the most part - unfortunately, me thinking you are just fine also means you may be as inadvertently mean as me and Ginger. Well, welcome to the club!). And if I'm really so intelligent, then you ought to believe me when I say those things are true!!!!!

PS That 'QUITTERBOY' stuff with Shockalot - he's not the only guy that's disappeared off the boards. Orion's gone too. Big time of the year for sports. Guess Crappy doesn't like sports? Ahhhh . . . a guy that doesn't like sports! :)

Archived