Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did I treat anyone like dirt, dear?

Same way as Ginger - you get Crappy to take all the heat by encouraging him to do the dirty work, and then claim you're above him and above me, dear.

What a moron she is....I could say the same about her. Is she acting like a pompous ass because Shock tells her to. Sam, go get a life and stop treating people like you think they are beneath you.

Well if you could say the same about me, then say it. Don't make Crappy do it for you so you can claim to be the better of us all.

No, you just address posts to people and then chew their heads off when they respond to you. And you're the one talking down to me.

And that's true, you don't treat others like dirt - you get some patsy like Crappy whose desperate for approval to do it for you so you can claim to be better than him. WTG.

I could say the same to you....what is it ---you finally got your head up Shocks ass, decided you liked it there and now you want to treat people like crap here. You are no better than anyone else on this board and stop acting all high and mighty.

Same way as Ginger - you get Crappy to take all the heat by encouraging him to do the dirty work, and then claim you're above him and above me, dear.

Well if you could say the same about me, then say it. Don't make Crappy do it for you so you can claim to be the better of us all.

Sam you're an ass....you keep saying the same crap over and over. I am posting for myself and telling you off on my own and you keep posting that we are making crappy talk for us. You are one dumb bunny.

You just may be an alter-ego of QUITTERBOY.

I could say the same to you....what is it ---you finally got your head up Shocks ass, decided you liked it there and now you want to treat people like crap here. You are no better than anyone else on this board and stop acting all high and mighty.

Well this is just getting silly. We're all making the same 'mean girl' statement about the other 2. "You're the one that thinks she's better than me, no YOU'RE the one . . . "

Look, I'm sorry if I took it too far. I hated EVERY minute of acting like shit and treating you all like dirt, which is why I find it so hard to believe you think it's okay for Crappy to behave that way. Maybe in some perverse way I really am trying to see things from your point of view, but I still can't.

PS How come your guys names don't show up on the bottom of the screen? How do you get it to do that?

Sammy, sweetie, dahling, nobody makes me do anything I don't want to do. Let me speak reeaaal ssllooww so you can understand. I came back to these boards after a long absence, I saw our favorite poster STILL pushing people around, and I reacted. Thats it, thats all. I just don't like to see people get picked on, and I am compelled to respond. If I respond in kind and you don't like it - oh well, tough luck chuck! It has nothing to do with 'dirty work', 'being mean' or anything else. Try not to take it all so personally.

Jeeze, even Shocky takes it better than you! B)

Well this is just getting silly. We're all making the same 'mean girl' statement about the other 2. "You're the one that thinks she's better than me, no YOU'RE the one . . . "

Look, I'm sorry if I took it too far. I hated EVERY minute of acting like shit and treating you all like dirt, which is why I find it so hard to believe you think it's okay for Crappy to behave that way. Maybe in some perverse way I really am trying to see things from your point of view, but I still can't.

PS How come your guys names don't show up on the bottom of the screen? How do you get it to do that?

The difference between you and Crappy is: CRAPPY IS FUNNY AND YOU ARE NOT!

Don't bother me any more.

I see everyone's names at the bottom of the screen. However, I think there is some kind of delay.

Crappy, sweetie, dahling let me speak reeaaal ssllooww so you can understand. I saw you STILL pushing people around, and I reacted. Thats it, thats all. I just don't like to see people get picked on, and I am compelled to respond. If I respond in kind and you don't like it - oh well, tough luck chuck! It has nothing to do with 'dirty work', 'being mean' or anything else. Try not to take it all so personally.

Jeeze, even Shocky takes it better than you! B)

There folks is your champion of hypocrites (just not in the way he apparently thinks)

PS Oh, okay thanks Crappy :)

The difference between you and Crappy is: CRAPPY IS FUNNY AND YOU ARE NOT!

Don't bother me any more.

Well then stop talking to me - gahd!

Loser!

Again, stop talking about me or to me and I'll stop talking to you. And yes you really do think you're better than me, don't you.

Again, stop talking about me or to me and I'll stop talking to you. And yes you really do think you're better than me, don't you.

Don't switch it around now Sam to justify that you brought me up in three posts because I told crappy I liked his posts. Now you want to play the victim. You are laughable. What's the matter you can dish it out but you can't take it?

Don't switch it around now Sam to justify that you brought me up in three posts because I told crappy I liked his posts. Now you want to play the victim. You are laughable. What's the matter you can dish it out but you can't take it?

Elaborate - I have no idea what you're talking about.

STOP SENDING ME PM'S SAM ---I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. You started something and either you finish it now or I finish it.

STOP SENDING ME PM'S SAM ---I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. You started something and either you finish it now or I finish it.

Uh, hello I sent you one to tell you I didn't understand your post. So do you want me to answer it or not (because you're now posting that you aren't interested in anything I have to say before I've even had the opportunity to answer your question). I have no idea what you're talking about, so 'finish it' if you feel like it - whatever.

Uh, hello I sent you one to tell you I didn't understand your post. So do you want me to answer it or not (because you're now posting that you aren't interested in anything I have to say before I've even had the opportunity to answer your question). I have no idea what you're talking about, so 'finish it' if you feel like it - whatever.

I'LL SPELL IT FOR YOU SLOOOOOWLLLY! (Is it okay if I talk to you the same way you just spoke to Crappy) Screw off!

And your cat is ugly too!

Well now I know you're just upset because let's face it, my cat is pretty cute! (If only I were that cute - sigh! :) ).

I really wish we all saw eye to eye, and I really wish we hadn't had to fight about Shockalot of all people (I mean Val, maybe, but Shockalot ? Ha ha).

I think what I came away with from this is that we all definitely stood up passionately for what each of us thought was right. And somewhere in there are the boundaries that got crossed that shouldn't have. Fighting sucks, but I find the more you do it, the more you learn how to avoid making the same mistakes in the future. And yes, somewhere in there I obviously made some mistakes if you're so pissed at me you're calling my cat ugly. Because once again let's face it - he's darn cute!

Obviously, I made my bed so however you feel the need to treat me or not treat me in the future I'll just have to deal with as it arises. But please know on my side, I'm truly sorry for not knowing a better way to have handled this and no hard feelings

:)

What the hell is going on? Sam I haven't once seen either Ginger, Crappy, or Spike say they thought they were better than anyone else... Your attempts to "show them how it feels" went no where... See the thing is Shock starts the crap and when it hits the fan he then ignores the stuff he started in the first place and starts more... His whole reason to even be on this board is to start crap... What I have seen from the people you have mentioned in your posts is simply giving back to Shock what he has dished out... Of course he has stated he doesn't do this, but we have all seen him do it... I am one of his favorites to pick on... See the thing is that he is no better than he say's Kaysar is because he likes to pick on the ones he thinks are weak... I have seen several people on here PROVE beyond any doubt things he states as facts never happened, but he still insists they do... When someone disagrees with him he then calls them names and will always bring them up in his posts... I have said I would leave him alone and I will... What I am saying here isn't meant toward him, it's meant to say that I don't see anyone treating him any worse than he treats others...

What the hell is going on? Sam I haven't once seen either Ginger, Crappy, or Spike say they thought they were better than anyone else... Your attempts to "show them how it feels" went no where... See the thing is Shock starts the crap and when it hits the fan he then ignores the stuff he started in the first place and starts more... His whole reason to even be on this board is to start crap... What I have seen from the people you have mentioned in your posts is simply giving back to Shock what he has dished out... Of course he has stated he doesn't do this, but we have all seen him do it... I am one of his favorites to pick on... See the thing is that he is no better than he say's Kaysar is because he likes to pick on the ones he thinks are weak... I have seen several people on here PROVE beyond any doubt things he states as facts never happened, but he still insists they do... When someone disagrees with him he then calls them names and will always bring them up in his posts... I have said I would leave him alone and I will... What I am saying here isn't meant toward him, it's meant to say that I don't see anyone treating him any worse than he treats others...

Well, like I said to Ginger above - I disagreed.

You know what might be the difference though - just tossing this out as speculation . . . Shockalot's really only called me 4 derogatory names, and he's only ever used them once each - idiot, huge knob, gaytard and mean, and 2 of those were meant as a joke. Maybe he just doesn't treat me as badly as the rest of you guys for whatever reason. That would certainly account for the discrepancy in our views of him.

Maybe be we should exchange Shockalot horror stories and take an assessment?

OK so I don't get it Sam... Are you saying that just because Shock hasn't treated you as bad as he has the rest of us it's ok, but we aren't to give back to him what he has dished out to us... That makes no sense... Sorry... Cause it really is sounding like you are saying hey wait I know Shock has said some really mean things to you all, but he hasn't to me, so you all can't give him back what he's giving you all... Leave him alone because he wasn't as mean to me as he was to you all... If that's the case then please tell me why it's ok for him to do it to us and not ok for us to do it back?

So, you're saying because I "got" Crappy to do my "dirtywork" that is how I treat people like dirt. I see. Okay.

Well, Sam. First of all, I didn't "get" Crappy to do anything. Whatever he did he did on his own. I was amused - and yes still am by his bitchslapping of shock. If you think that's treating people like crap, fine. I think your definition needs a little bit of work, though.

Second of all, I never claimed to be above either of you.

Why don't you show me where I "treated people like crap" on these boards or where I said I was above anyone? You can't. Lame, Sam. Try again!

And get off your high horse! You're the one who is acting like you're better than other people, dear!

Well said, Yana. And thanks for acknowledging that I haven't ever said I was better than anyone else on this board. Well, except shockie, maybe. :D Got nominated and couldn't handle it so he ran away - QUITTERBOY!

You're welcome Spike... I just didn't see any of you all say you are better than anyone else... I just don't understand how someone can say Hey look this person hasn't said as many bad things to me as they have to you so it's ok for them to say things to you, but don't you dare say things to them back when they are as bad as what they said to you to start with... Just can't wrap my mind around that concept...

You're welcome Spike... I just didn't see any of you all say you are better than anyone else... I just don't understand how someone can say Hey look this person hasn't said as many bad things to me as they have to you so it's ok for them to say things to you, but don't you dare say things to them back when they are as bad as what they said to you to start with... Just can't wrap my mind around that concept...

Yeah, she makes absolutely no sense - I agree with you there! Sounds to me like she thought Crappy would be an easy victim - but she thought wrong! ;)

We are geniuses. ;)

Archived