Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Guess we have a difference of opinion :(:(:(

But if Crappysucks is going to be dishing it out, he has to be willing to take it and he doesn't seem willing to do that. Orion made mincemeat out of him, and he won't answer my posts . . .

I mean, one thing I never did get is when I first brought up the fact that I thought his whole line of 'bitchslapping' posts was more like bullying he backed down COMPLETELY and disappeared for like 3 days. Granted Orion was verbally kicking the sh_t out of him so it really didn't have anything to do with me, but still - if what he was doing was truly 'fighting the good fight' as he liked to call it, why weren't you guys (Crappy, Ginger, etc) making the case for his line of posts to get me to see the light?

I don't get it, but I'm always open to being enlightened (by anybody - Crappysucks, Gingersnaps, whoever . . . )

PS You know, I just noticed that Crappy's signature still hasn't changed - it's got the 'knight in shining armor' bit. And I've seen you hear at least 3x today. Is there anybody other than Crappy and Ginger who actually sees him like the way he does, or am I the one that is delusional? If Crappy really is the 'knight' in all this, please by all means - SOMEBODY try and set me straight because I'm now thinking he's just as delusional and annoying as the real Crappy.

Hey Sam! I gotta disagree with ya - Crappysuck's posts were funny and entertaining - and he was "verbally" bitchslapping Shock. How is that different than Orion "verbally kicking the shit out of him?"

I just don't see where you find one okay and not the other. Yes, Crappysucks gets a little crude for my taste, but I didn't see it as horrible behavior. Especially towards Shock, who has exhibited nothing but terrible behavior on these boards.

And I don't see him/her as backing down - I thought he figured he was offending some people and decided to tone it down. That's my take, at least.

Take care, Sam! :)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Its not often I include 'name calling' in my posts.

This is a rumour starting by anti-shockalot people.

Im probably about one name-calling for every ten directed towards me.

I agree with you on this one Sam, re: crappy and his homosexual rape and torture/degradation fantasies.

Not the homosexuality.

Its the rape and torture stuff that is really disturbing and clearly thats crossing the line.

Its one thing for me to call Anjel a retard but its another to describe some rape fantasy in which someone 'act out' smacking them into the ground and forcing them to dress in panties and clean the floor while they are beaten (refering to crappysucks fantasies).

Geeezzz as demented as Kaysars hate for Jennifer or his violent intimidation of Ivette is - I dont even put him in crappysucks category of sick mentality.

Fine if he wants to visit some 'bdsm roleplaying' forum but I dont see where anything like that needs to be in here.

Edie seemed to really get off on it though.

Maybe those two can trade PM's or something

Hey Sam! I gotta disagree with ya - Crappysuck's posts were funny and entertaining - and he was "verbally" bitchslapping Shock. How is that different than Orion "verbally kicking the shit out of him?"

I just don't see where you find one okay and not the other. Yes, Crappysucks gets a little crude for my taste, but I didn't see it as horrible behavior. Especially towards Shock, who has exhibited nothing but terrible behavior on these boards.

And I don't see him/her as backing down - I thought he figured he was offending some people and decided to tone it down. That's my take, at least.

Aaargh - I don't know . . . I don't have all the answers. Maybe it's just a personality clash or something. Because I didn't like the Godfather either and that won how many gazillion oscars? Thought it was too violent (surprise surprise!)

:)

PS But with respect to the Orion versus Crappy - I guess I would consider Orion's metaphorical verbal kicking of shit a legitimate exercise of power because Orion relies on his smarts and strength of will in furtherance of his principles. On the other hand I consider Crappy's literal bitchslapping terminology an illegitimate exercise of power because he just relies on majority sentiment to further his own anti-democratic and self-serving goals. Orion I respect. Crappy I do not.

Aaargh - I don't know . . . I don't have all the answers. Maybe it's just a personality clash or something. Because I didn't like the Godfather either and that won how many gazillion oscars? Thought it was too violent (surprise surprise!)

:)

PS But with respect to the Orion versus Crappy - I guess I would consider Orion's metaphorical verbal kicking of shit a legitimate exercise of power because Orion relies on his smarts and strength of will in furtherance of his principles. On the other hand I consider Crappy's literal bitchslapping terminology an illegitimate exercise of power because he just relies on majority sentiment to further his own anti-democratic and self-serving goals. Orion I respect. Crappy I do not.

I never saw the Godfather, so I can't comment on that one. I will agree with you about Orion - I do respect him, also! :D

And I laugh at a lot of things I would never do/say myself, lol! Sometimes, I think you just get to the point where you are tired to death of some things/people and you gotta root for someone who is giving them a much-needed "bitchslapping."

Agreed! And I sure get what I deserve when I try to stand up for Shockalot . . . he goes and then calls Anjel a retard and then I feel like a total idiot. Maybe I'm the one that needs the bitchslapping!

I totally see what you're saying about him in this respect Anjel. I mean Shockalot everybody's got different achilles heels. For you it's bitchslapping - maybe for Anjel it's being called a retard or being told she has bad karma. You of all people ought to be more sensitive to that. Geez man.

Thank you 'spikes!' You hit the nail on the head. I did decide to tone it down because I was obviously offending some people. I also take umbrage at Shockalot portraying what was obviously tongue in cheek as an 'S and M fantasy.' Once again he obscures the facts (there Sam - that is one of the things I don't like about him.)

Also, I consider what went on between Orion and I as just some fun. I certainly was not offended, and I would trust that Orion wasn't either. I was gone for a few days because I was away on a business trip not because I was 'hiding.' Trust me, I can dish it out and take it.

I am sorry Sam that you have been offended by my posts. I was just trying to have some fun, and I was also taking someone to task (Shock) who I feel has bullied a number of people on this forum (this is another thing I don't like.) I guess I just got a little carried away in my zeal. :(

For anyone I have offended - I apologize. What I will not apologize for is bursting the bubble of the pseudo intellectual rantings of Shockolot. However, I will strive to keep my responses to him within the realm of refuting his rather lame (IMHO) Big Brother 'theories.' I apologize in advance when his level of assholery is so high I feel compelled to tell him to shut his freaking piehole!

By the way, did anyone notice in this post how he tied my supposed 'violence' to Kaysar. He just can't lay off his rather lacking position that Kaysar is 'anti-women' and 'violent,' even though there have been no indications of any of that at all. Oh well, I guess only Shocky can verbally abuse, insult, and generally defame character on these boards. B)

Guest Shockalot

crappysucks.. weren't you planning to 'take me down' or 'put me in my place' or some such thing?

I keep hearing you talk about it but I never see any doomed attempts?

Or.. are you telling me you already... lol.. tried to.. lol.. 'take me to task'??

:lol:

btw.. Kaysar exhibited this behavior twice.

Once by rising up as if to strike Ivette in the face (James eye-witness description)

and..

By glaring at Jennifer during the finale when she didnt take her punishment from him.

So please do not make stupid comments like: "even though there have been no indications of any of that at all" when its right in front of everyones faces.

Do you think everyone just got amnesia or what?

Crappy, you can "bitchslap" shockie anytime you want as far as I'm concerned. :D

And yes, I did notice how he ties in Kaysar and the Ivette/water bottle incident - he does it all the time, blady blah blah blah Shock! Give it a rest. We've seen the feeds, we know what happened and what didn't happen. You still ain't foolin' no one! :rolleyes:

crappysucks.. weren't you planning to 'take me down' or 'put me in my place' or some such thing?

I keep hearing you talk about it but I never see any doomed attempts?

Or.. are you telling me you already... lol.. tried to.. lol.. 'take me to task'??

btw.. Kaysar exhibited this behavior twice.

Once by rising up as if to strike Ivette in the face (James eye-witness description)

and..

By glaring at Jennifer during the finale when she didnt take her punishment from him.

So please do not make stupid comments like: "even though there have been no indications of any of that at all" when its right in front of everyones faces.

Do you think everyone just got amnesia or what?

Shock, just because you say 'Once by rising up as if to strike Ivette in the face' and 'By glaring at Jennifer during the finale when she didnt take her punishment from him,' virtually once EVERY SINGLE POST doesn't make it true. You seem to be one of the few that watched this and has that opinion. Repeating it ad nauseum will not make it true. You seem to have amnesia.

You also seem to have trouble distinguishing a little off color debate on a forum from reality. However, I shouldn't be suprised! By the way, I would say this post is on topic, since Mr. Shock has decided to make me the topic by twisting my posts into some illustration of Kaysar's behavior that never occurred.

Shock, you are not fooling anyone sweetie! B)

Guest Shockalot
Crappy, you can "bitchslap" shockie anytime you want as far as I'm concerned. :D

And yes, I did notice how he ties in Kaysar and the Ivette/water bottle incident - he does it all the time, blady blah blah blah Shock! Give it a rest. We've seen the feeds, we know what happened and what didn't happen. You still ain't foolin' no one! :rolleyes:

So why dont you describe what happened then?

James described it as Kaysar rising up as if to strike Ivettes face.

Beau physically intervened and Big Brother was shouting for Kaysar to stop.

We did not actually see him throw a water bottle against the wall so we dont know how violent it was.

Please feel free to SAY ANY ***** THING ABOUT what you saw rather than stupid 'denials'.

15% of people on this forum think Kaysar would have struck her in the face if not stopped.

But hey.. you two can sit here and be little kids playing a 'no.. YOU are the one bsing"..

I guess you can just look at this and decide that when it suits your purpose (trying to 'hurt' someone else) then this is now acceptable and not considered wrong:

kaysarbeat.jpg

Yep, go ahead now and admit that is just fine with you but I know you are frauds.

If this happened to your wife, mum, daughter you would BE OUTRAGED!

Phonies.

We did not actually see him throw a water bottle against the wall so we dont know how violent it was.

Please feel free to SAY ANY ***** THING ABOUT what you saw rather than stupid 'denials'.

15% of people on this forum think Kaysar would have struck her in the face if not stopped.

But hey.. you two can sit here and be little kids playing a 'no.. YOU are the one bsing"..

I guess you can just look at this and decide that when it suits your purpose (trying to 'hurt' someone else) then this is now acceptable and not considered wrong:

kaysarbeat.jpg

Yep, go ahead now and admit that is just fine with you but I know you are frauds.

Phonies.

All I see when I look at that picture is someone standing over someone else. I was watching that night and I NEVER had the feeling that he was going to touch her. Quite the opposite, I believe he exercised considerable restraint. What your picture doesn't show is the verbal tirade Ivette heaped on him before he stood up. Up to that point he was just trying to have a RATIONAL conversation with him, but she was going all 'ghetto' on him (her words, not mine!) So, I guess if standing is violent - then you proved your point. Otherwise you have proved nothing.

Your case for his attitude towards Jenifer on the last episode is even WEAKER than this (that is probably why you didn't mention it again.) I have to say, I'm not sure why you have such a strong reaction against him after just this? I'm just curious why you latched onto this one inidvidual as the person to hate on BB6. Not only that, but the person you feel you have to rail against every chance you get. I just find it all very interesting, and potentially telling as to your character.

BTW, where did you get your 15% figure? Did you count up the posts? Of course, I don't have to tell you even if that is true if 20 people post regularly on these forums that would mean ONLY three agree with you!

Anyway, I will give you one thing - you managed to keep you post relatively free of insults - bravo!

B)

kaysarbeat.jpg

Phonies.

As I have said before (you REALLY need to pay attention), Kaysar standing up and looking down at Ivette does not mean he was going to hit her. Beau did not have to hold Kaysar back - your own picture supports this as Beau is standing up BEHIND Ivette, cigarette in hand with his hand up. Like THAT little pipsqueak could've stopped Kaysar if he had really wanted to hit Ivette.

The one who had to be held back physically that night was Crappy - did ya miss that part of the feeds? No, just selective memory, eh?

As I have also stated before, I would be fine with my mother, daughter, and myself being alone with either Kaysar or Michael. They are great human beings. YOU are the one I wouldn't want to be around in a dark alley. You are the kind of degenerate that sits behind his keyboard with his little fists clenched and his face beat red with steam coming out of his ears that is really the danger to women. Talk about the rape language, shockie? Hmmm, let me see, who was the person on this site to start with all the rape, gang-bang, finger-bang talk? Do you think anyone wonders why you choose these types of words to make your point? (which you never do) It's because you have hatred toward women and your violent tendencies come out in your words.

Now, I have said this to you before, but you chose to ignore me - so this time, instead of pretending like you didn't hear, why don't you address the REAL issue. NOT what is wrong with Kaysar - cause he's doing just fine. Rather, what is wrong with shock???

As I have said before (you REALLY need to pay attention), Kaysar standing up and looking down at Ivette does not mean he was going to hit her. Beau did not have to hold Kaysar back - your own picture supports this as Beau is standing up BEHIND Ivette, cigarette in hand with his hand up. Like THAT little pipsqueak could've stopped Kaysar if he had really wanted to hit Ivette.

The one who had to be held back physically that night was Crappy - did ya miss that part of the feeds? No, just selective memory, eh?

As I have also stated before, I would be fine with my mother, daughter, and myself being alone with either Kaysar or Michael. They are great human beings. YOU are the one I wouldn't want to be around in a dark alley. You are the kind of degenerate that sits behind his keyboard with his little fists clenched and his face beat red with steam coming out of his ears that is really the danger to women. Talk about the rape language, shockie? Hmmm, let me see, who was the person on this site to start with all the rape, gang-bang, finger-bang talk? Do you think anyone wonders why you choose these types of words to make your point? (which you never do) It's because you have hatred toward women and your violent tendencies come out in your words.

Now, I have said this to you before, but you chose to ignore me - so this time, instead of pretending like you didn't hear, why don't you address the REAL issue. NOT what is wrong with Kaysar - cause he's doing just fine. Rather, what is wrong with shock???

Spikes, that was a great post and said everything i feel about Mr. Shockalot! I'm sorry, but i can't have respect for a person who is obsessed with someone (they have never met) to the point that they're accusing them of being violent and not respecting women...Shock has slandered Kaysar every chance he gets...i find it peculiar that a grown man could hate with such venom, it's completely out of proportion to anything that actually happened..i find his posts offensive to anyone who believes in the truth...(not Orion's truth..which is very much the same as Shock) I don't respect Orion anymore than i respect Shock ...both assume if you're not a Kaysar or Janelle or Michael hater that they have the right to flame you...i posted about Maggie and was immediately attacked by Orion accusing me of being a "Kaysarkultist" and how i know nothing about the truth...i admit i attacked him back and it was like trying to communicate with a very angry teenager...it didn't take long for me to realize how i don't have the desire nor the time to argue with someone so judgemental and negative as she/he. I personally wasn't offended with Crappysucks posts ..what is different about Orion insulting anyone he doesn't agree with or Shock's disgusting descriptions of his insane delusions of Kaysar or anyone who doesn't hate him? At least Crappy's posts were meant to be satire about a man so obviously out of touch with reality...if someone couldn't see the humor ..they should look up the word satire. Also, when Crappy was made aware of how he was offending some people he apologised and toned down ...something Shock has never done..he feels free to call people "retards" or "idiots" and say anything he pleases. You're so right about his disrespect for women ..his irrational and venomous hatred for Janelle makes it pretty clear...and how dare he speak of Kaysar being violent when his posts are some of the most violent fantasies around? :rolleyes:

Thank you 'spikes!' You hit the nail on the head. I did decide to tone it down because I was obviously offending some people. I also take umbrage at Shockalot portraying what was obviously tongue in cheek as an 'S and M fantasy.' Once again he obscures the facts (there Sam - that is one of the things I don't like about him.)

Also, I consider what went on between Orion and I as just some fun. I certainly was not offended, and I would trust that Orion wasn't either. I was gone for a few days because I was away on a business trip not because I was 'hiding.' Trust me, I can dish it out and take it.

I am sorry Sam that you have been offended by my posts. I was just trying to have some fun, and I was also taking someone to task (Shock) who I feel has bullied a number of people on this forum (this is another thing I don't like.) I guess I just got a little carried away in my zeal. :(

For anyone I have offended - I apologize. What I will not apologize for is bursting the bubble of the pseudo intellectual rantings of Shockolot. However, I will strive to keep my responses to him within the realm of refuting his rather lame (IMHO) Big Brother 'theories.' I apologize in advance when his level of assholery is so high I feel compelled to tell him to shut his freaking piehole!

By the way, did anyone notice in this post how he tied my supposed 'violence' to Kaysar. He just can't lay off his rather lacking position that Kaysar is 'anti-women' and 'violent,' even though there have been no indications of any of that at all. Oh well, I guess only Shocky can verbally abuse, insult, and generally defame character on these boards. B)

Well at least you didn't wimp out by not coming back - I'll give you that because I really didn't think you had it in you.

But you did lame out by 1) redirecting your complaints about Shockalot to specific posts and points of view 2) canning the whole 'bitchslapping' 3) changing your signature - that's tantamount to agreeing that I was 100% right about you being lazy, careless, and self-serving in your use of power. Geez man how hard is it to pick a fight with you with out you conceding defeat? No fun ;)

PS A win is a win - I'll take it.

PPS And I won't be complaining anymore about you 'picking' on Shockalot in this style of argument. No qualms about that - go get him!

Well at least you didn't wimp out by not coming back - I'll give you that because I really didn't think you had it in you.

But you did lame out by 1) redirecting your complaints about Shockalot to specific posts and points of view 2) canning the whole 'bitchslapping' 3) changing your signature - that's tantamount to agreeing that I was 100% right about you being lazy, careless, and self-serving in your use of power. Geez man how hard is it to pick a fight with you with out you conceding defeat? No fun ;)

PS A win is a win - I'll take it.

PPS And I won't be complaining anymore about you 'picking' on Shockalot in this style of argument. No qualms about that - go get him!

Actually, now that I go back and reread your answer, I have to wonder - are you really agreeing with me or are you just backing down because you're scared or me or don't think you can win or something. What's really going on here. Because really if you agreed with my complaints about your 'bitchslapping,' then why wouldn't you have told Spike and Ginger that you no longer agreed with them. Wouldn't you have then perceived their cheers as them using you to do the bitchslapping instead of having to do it themselves to avoid having to be held accountable and have you face the confrontation (or not as the case may be).

I mean, I really don't want to be steamrolling over you here - if you truly don't agree with me, please say so.

Crappysucks, I still don't think you lamed out! Peace!

Well, so what does that mean Spike? Help me understand here. Crappy did in fact 1) redirect his complaints about Shockalot to specific posts and points of view 2) can the whole 'bitchslapping' 3) and change his signature. If he's not 100% agreeing with me, then are you saying he is in fact scared of me or doesn't think he can win? And how is that not laming out either?

:huh:

huh?

And really, if he's so scared of taking me on, then it's really not fair of you guys to be egging him on to be using the 'bitchslapping' terminology. If you and Ginger like it so much and think it's such great stuff, then maybe you guys should try using it for once and really leave Crappy in peace.

PS Please keep in mind my larger goal here - the moral of the story is supposed to be 'Don't dish it out if you can't take it,' the whole ethical use of power argument was merely a means to an end. If you don't like being taken into the ring and challenged then don't do it to others unless you are willing to fight back.

Peace.

Well, so what does that mean Spike? Help me understand here. Crappy did in fact 1) redirect his complaints about Shockalot to specific posts and points of view 2) can the whole 'bitchslapping' 3) and change his signature. If he's not 100% agreeing with me, then are you saying he is in fact scared of me or doesn't think he can win? And how is that not laming out either?

huh?

And really, if he's so scared of taking me on, then it's really not fair of you guys to be egging him on to be using the 'bitchslapping' terminology. If you and Ginger like it so much and think it's such great stuff, then maybe you guys should try using it for once and really leave Crappy in peace.

PS Please keep in mind my larger goal here - the moral of the story is supposed to be 'Don't dish it out if you can't take it,' the whole ethical use of power argument was merely a means to an end. If you don't like being taken into the ring and challenged then don't do it to others unless you are willing to fight back.

Peace.

Let me answer you here and now - and directly.

1. I am not 'afraid' of anyone on a message board. I find the whole concept amusing. I like the give and take, and I certainly can handle the heat.

2. To be honest, I don't agree with you completely. However, I have read your posts and opinions and I do have RESPECT for you. That is why I didn't want to 'take the fight' to you. However, I realize that shouldn't preempt me from having a rational discussion with you - and that is why I'm here.

3. The second reason I adjusted was that initially I WANTED to be over the top. I wanted to use my satire to get people talking - good or ill. In addition, I used the exaggeration to drive home a point - that while 'opinions are like assholes, everyone has them' - someone like Shockalot who targets one thing and then continously repeats himself - and then beats down ANYONE opposing him - and then cloaks himself in the right to have an opinion when he is called ON THAT is at the HEIGHT of hypocrisy. I enjoy deflating pompous windbags filled with self importance - and Shocky fits the bill!

4. Finally, I do like debate, and discussing BB. I realized that I was doing a disservice to everyone on this forum by not addressing the reasons I disagreed with any individuals opinion - to wit by simply going on the attack.

So the final word on all this is I plan on remaining, and I am certainly looking forward to the new season as well. I will make sure that I lay out the reasons for my opinion, but at the end of the day, if someone needs a 'bitchslapping' for me to drive home their 'idiocy' then so be it. I will be ready for any praise or flack I take from it.

So, let the debate begin, but remember, those of you out there (and you know who you are) that like to beat on others beware - because I will be there to spring to the underdogs defense and deliver the smackdown!

B)

Let me answer you here and now - and directly.

1. I am not 'afraid' of anyone on a message board. I find the whole concept amusing. I like the give and take, and I certainly can handle the heat.

2. To be honest, I don't agree with you completely. However, I have read your posts and opinions and I do have RESPECT for you. That is why I didn't want to 'take the fight' to you. However, I realize that shouldn't preempt me from having a rational discussion with you - and that is why I'm here.

3. The second reason I adjusted was that initially I WANTED to be over the top. I wanted to use my satire to get people talking - good or ill. In addition, I used the exaggeration to drive home a point - that while 'opinions are like assholes, everyone has them' - someone like Shockalot who targets one thing and then continously repeats himself - and then beats down ANYONE opposing him - and then cloaks himself in the right to have an opinion when he is called ON THAT is at the HEIGHT of hypocrisy. I enjoy deflating pompous windbags filled with self importance - and Shocky fits the bill!

4. Finally, I do like debate, and discussing BB. I realized that I was doing a disservice to everyone on this forum by not addressing the reasons I disagreed with any individuals opinion - to wit by simply going on the attack.

So the final word on all this is I plan on remaining, and I am certainly looking forward to the new season as well. I will make sure that I lay out the reasons for my opinion, but at the end of the day, if someone needs a 'bitchslapping' for me to drive home their 'idiocy' then so be it. I will be ready for any praise or flack I take from it.

So, let the debate begin, but remember, those of you out there (and you know who you are) that like to beat on others beware - because I will be there to spring to the underdogs defense and deliver the smackdown!

B)

Smack! I think you're the pompous windbag that needs to be 'bitchslapped' to drive you his idiocy. Now don't make me bitchslap you again because you aren't even worthy to touch the back of my hand. Igor, come bring Crappy down to the dungeon and show him who's the real bitch.

:lol::lol::lol:

PS I was just about to go out to Safeway before I saw your message. Won't be posting for a while.

Smack! I think you're the pompous windbag that needs to be 'bitchslapped' to drive you his idiocy. Now don't make me bitchslap you again because you aren't even worthy to touch the back of my hand. Igor, come bring Crappy down to the dungeon and show him who's the real bitch.

PS I was just about to go out to Safeway before I saw your message. Won't be posting for a while.

Hey, have fun at the Safeway! Looks like if I can give out the bitchslapping I'll need to take it as well!

Very, very amusing! Now, step off my grill before I got to BITCH slap you!!! B)

Peace out!

huh?

Peace.

Hey, Sam - that has been asked and answered by me, Crappysucks, Edieann and maybe even others. Get a grip! Just because Crappysucks stopped using the bitchslapping terminology, doesn't mean he/she was backing down! You sound like you're on a power trip here and just need to win or be right. At least Crappysucks can recognize that he/she may have been offending others (no, not me) and change his/her posts because of that. I don't find it backing down at all.

As far as your other point about Crappysucks redirecting his argument to point out other posts - I didn't see that at all. You can go back up to the many posts going back and forth and copy and paste to try to prove that point if you really want to - I don't know if I'll have time to read it, though. I'll look for it if I do.

Peace out.

Interesting how you are resorting to the same behavior you found objectionable before. Hmmmm. ;)

Guest Shockalot

As near as I can tell crappysucks simply shows up to announce he will 'not back down' or 'smack down' something or other.

I never see this actually happening.

If you dont count his fantasy stories of how he would violate and sex-torture people. (He calls this 'satire')

What am I supposed to say to this?

"oh no.. *gulp*.. even though 12 KaysarKulties have been non-stop flaming and insulting me for 2 months straight in gang-ups and dirty tricks and outright profane shouting matches.... PLEASE NOT CRAPPY POSTING .. Oh Noooooo!!!"

I mean really.. its just senseless.

He seems to think he is 'doing something' so I suppose let him have at it.

I just think sexual torture and beatings is gone far past the line.

Like I say - its one thing to put up with Ginger or Spike constantly interjecting shitty little spiteful comments and insults but its another to talk violence and human 'bdsm' slavery.

As near as I can tell crappysucks simply shows up to announce he will 'not back down' or 'smack down' something or other.

I never see this actually happening.

If you dont count his fantasy stories of how he would violate and sex-torture people. (He calls this 'satire')

What am I supposed to say to this?

"oh no.. *gulp*.. even though 12 KaysarKulties have been non-stop flaming and insulting me for 2 months straight in gang-ups and dirty tricks and outright profane shouting matches.... PLEASE NOT CRAPPY POSTING .. Oh Noooooo!!!"

I mean really.. its just senseless.

He seems to think he is 'doing something' so I suppose let him have at it.

I just think sexual torture and beatings is gone far past the line.

Like I say - its one thing to put up with Ginger or Spike constantly interjecting shitty little spiteful comments and insults but its another to talk violence and human 'bdsm' slavery.

And still, he ignores my post - you know it was more than a shitty little spiteful comment, shockie. Although, God knows you would deserve those, too. Come on, be a man - why don't you answer me??? Hmmmm????

huh?

Peace.

Why is it that I have to be included in every freakin post. The problem on this board is that some people feel they only have the right to say what they want and others don't. If you don't like crappys post fine, you said so...but I have the right to state my opinion about his posts too.

I will tell others what I just told Shock in another thread----why don't some of you come down off your high horses and allow others to just post their opinions without it being an intellectual competition.

Archived