Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

I didnt post any pictures, what the heck are you talking about?

Oh and I never saw Ivette jump up and come within inches of April with her fists clenched and her eyes on fire.

You re-posted a photo that Shockalot ding dong had posted and left no comment.

Ivette was not a victim. Ivette and Kaysar both had words back and forth...key word is BOTH. Words can victimize and Kaysars stance let her know that he felt she was wrong about him thus defending himself!!! People often interact closely when upset with one another but don't cross that boundary of victimizing physically. We got to view a lot of examples of this on the big bro show from a variety of houseguests!!!

WHERE ARE THE CLOSE-UP PICS OF HOWIE AND APRIL...JANELLE AND BEAU (THEY PHYSICALLY FOUGHT EACH OTHER) AND IVETTE AND APRIL? HMMM...STOP PICKING ON KAYSAR!!

Be honest with the TRUTH: In a court of law Howie and Janelle could have had some problems. The law is that it's ok to come close to one in order to confront such as Kaysar did but that if one continues over a period of time to confront such as Howie and Janelle did then it's considered HARASSMENT. The only reason that it was not a complete harassment situation is because April would sometimes respond. If they had continued to harass Maggie while she did not respond then they could have had problems. *The worst anger on the show was from Howie to April so if you're going to post photos then they should be a display of Howies anger towards April!! Why are you only selecting Kaysar...are you a racist?

Kaysar did not act out of the norm for a person that was arguing. He was upset and let her know. All people don't look pretty when their upset and arguing SO let's take a photo of you when you're upset and see how pretty you look. Kaysar is a grounded person and Erick flew in like a dumb ding dong. I'm 100% confident that if Erik had not exaggerated the situation with his "i'm the hero" move then Kaysar would have said a few words and walked away from Ivette pissed off. TRUTH

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been looking for the picture and can't find it... I know it's here... I will find it soon and when I do I will post it here, just cause I love you so much Neb...

Guest Shockalot
I have been looking for the picture and can't find it... I know it's here... I will find it soon and when I do I will post it here, just cause I love you so much Neb...

Are you talking about this one?

http://www.aldav.com/iv_2.jpg

There is a clip but the server has been busy and most sites have removed the clip because they dont like the way it makes Kaysar look.

Guest Shockalot
LMFAO Yeah that's the one...

It really does not do it justice.

People thought that was just exaggerating when we said it was much more terrifying in the clips - until they see it. Even Kaysars most die-hard fans admitted it was genuinely frightening and its actually hard to watch.

Guest Metacognition

People thought that was just exaggerating when we said it was much more terrifying in the clips - until they see it. Even Kaysars most die-hard fans admitted it was genuinely frightening and its actually hard to watch.

We need to go around the web or something and find that clip.

A lot of people are Kaysar "followers" and want to not touch the

subject or speak about it light heartedly. As a man, me looking

at him standing over her is just wow man. It hurts me to see him

acting like that.

Sure, Ivette was a douche bag in the house, I understand but dude.

Walk away. His anger was so intense for someone he did not know.

Imagine if it was someone who made him made enough times.

People are not looking at the big picture, instead they are hearing, seeing

and speaking no evil about Kaysar.

Yeah we really need this clip! I want to see him toss the bottle against the

wall and everything.

All I got to say is that picture just made my day... I love it... God how beatuiful...

Yes Meta I was a nurse for many years until I quit to open our business... and all I have to say is are you not seeing the same thing as everyone else here is? I mean come on I love my flag man... She is beautiful to behold...

Guest Shockalot
Yes Meta I was a nurse for many years until I quit to open our business... and all I have to say is are you not seeing the same thing as everyone else here is? I mean come on I love my flag man... She is beautiful to behold...

So you get off on a grown man physically intimidating a woman, rising up against her as if to strike her?

Or are you laughing at the little gay guy who is stopping him?

It has been noted that Kaysar only stopped when the men told him to.

Once again, Kaysar punks himself by responding to the charge that he doesnt respect women by... Disrepecting a woman.

So you get off on a grown man physically intimidating a woman, rising up against her as if to strike her?

Once again, Kaysar punks himself by responding to the charge that he doesnt respect women by... Disrepecting a woman.

ya know shock, if you only knew what she is laughing at.... ohh never mind. its much funnier knowing you have no clue that you have been punked.

Guest Metacognition

screw a stupid potentially (made in china) psuedo "american flag".

That's a chop stick and rag to me basically. I care about people not

"flags".

I was refering to your comment about the picture of Kicking boxing Kaysar.

Standing over the hot headed cuban cigar Ivette.

I do not dismiss either of their actions. They were both wrong and I was talking

about the fact that you are a nurse. And I would hope a nurse considering the

seriousness of your job would care more and be more "grown up" about either

thinking what he did was okay. Or, if you were making a joke about it. I would hope

a nurse wouldn't.

Shock I don't see Kaysar, Beau, Ivette, or anyone else in that picture, but please let me thank you... Every time I see it I salute... I also wanna break out in song singing our national anthem... Again I love my flag she is a beautiful thing to behold...

Shock I don't see Kaysar, Beau, Ivette, or anyone else in that picture, but please let me thank you... Every time I see it I salute... I also wanna break out in song singing our national anthem... Again I love my flag she is a beautiful thing to behold...

yana.. psst.. he's been punked and doesnt even know it. not even any of his little friends have let him in on it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"flags".

I do not dismiss either of their actions. They were both wrong and I was talking

thinking what he did was okay. Or, if you were making a joke about it. I would hope

a nurse wouldn't.

Meta thank you too... Anyone that talks about my flag like, the one MY SON is fighting to defend can go to hell... You see I have to live in fear everyday that MY SON is going to be one of the ones blown up over in the war... I am not talking about Kaysar... If I saw a picture of him with his fists clenched then I would be appauled... I don't see that... I don't see anyone in that picture... I agree with you... There are better ways for him to express his anger at what she did... I just DON'T see anything in the picture that shows me anything other than my flag... Get over yourself... You are also no longer worth my time... You just spit on what my son could die for and for that you deserve a good ole push... Bye bye bitches...

"flags".

a nurse wouldn't.

get off your high horse and leave yana alone

yana.. psst.. he's been punked and doesnt even know it. not even any of his little friends have let him in on it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO fizzle I know... I find it so funny... He gonna talk about Kaysar being punked... :lol:

Guest Shockalot
LMAO fizzle I know... I find it so funny... He gonna talk about Kaysar being punked... :lol:

Going off Topic and not be able to communicate does not qualify you for 'Guffaws' but in any event hopefully you will get back on topic.

Kaysar still being bitter about Jennifer and glaring at her with hate in his eyes.

What about that?

Going off Topic and not be able to communicate does not qualify you for 'Guffaws' but in any event hopefully you will get back on topic.

Kaysar still being bitter about Jennifer and glaring at her with hate in his eyes.

What about that?

:lol::lol::lol:

sorry, what are you saying? we are still laughing at how YOU got punked... not kaysar.

and ps. YOU are the one that got us OT so what about that?

Archived