Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Metacognition

Is it possible this will be the worst post anyone has ever made at mortys.

This needs to be pinned as exactly what to never post.

I appreciate your honesty but wow, this was "out there".

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the truth had to be said.

Why should Ivette not have a man stand up to her? Why? Cause she's a female? Does she really think that she could run her nasty mouth off all the time and there not be any reprucussions? Kaysar stood up to her, and threw his bottle in anger. He held back and did not throw the bottle in her face. He even went to her and apologized...something she would never have done to anyone else.

Guest Metacognition
the truth had to be said.

Why should Ivette not have a man stand up to her? Why? Cause she's a female? Does she really think that she could run her nasty mouth off all the time and there not be any reprucussions? Kaysar stood up to her, and threw his bottle in anger. He held back and did not throw the bottle in her face. He even went to her and apologized...something she would never have done to anyone else.

We don't know whether or not she would have apologized.

What I do know is that the way he acted was unacceptable.

Not because she was a female but because he was out of

control and should have not let himself get so angry.

He could of walked away but why do that when you can try

to intimidate someone and throw something?

I know I am about to open myself up to a real blasting here but this is what I think Kaysar was thinking when that picture was taken... Before I say what I think here remember I am only saying what I think he is thinking and not saying that it's right for him to do so... Not saying it's wrong either... Just saying this is what I think is going through Kaysar mind at the time...

Ivette says Kaysar doesn't respect women...

Kaysar stands up thinking how's this for disrespect for women... I am going to show you how much I desrespect women... I will stand over you and let you see how angry that makes me... I DO NOT DISRESPECT WOMEN...

Now notice I said that was what I thought he was THINKING... He didn't say any of this...

His display of anger was no where near the midget's display of anger, yet everyone is harping on Kaysar's display.

and no, I seriously doubt Ivette would have ever said sorry and made peace. That is Ivette's character. She would have never thought that she was wrong.

Guest Shockalot
I know I am about to open myself up to a real blasting here but this is what I think Kaysar was thinking when that picture was taken... Before I say what I think here remember I am only saying what I think he is thinking and not saying that it's right for him to do so... Not saying it's wrong either... Just saying this is what I think is going through Kaysar mind at the time...

Ivette says Kaysar doesn't respect women...

Kaysar stands up thinking how's this for disrespect for women... I am going to show you how much I desrespect women... I will stand over you and let you see how angry that makes me... I DO NOT DISRESPECT WOMEN...

Now notice I said that was what I thought he was THINKING... He didn't say any of this...

I agree there wasn't a specific 'plan' in his mind but of course that is the thing with rage.

Later he desribed how he was just so.. so.. so angry about everything.

Ultimately I think some of the posters described it best when they say its not necessary that he would actually start striking her face.

The point is that she thinks that might be what happened to her.

Very typical behavior among street thugs and the like.

The very obvious idea is to bluff the victim into experiencing maximum fear for their safety but like Kayar you can say "Hey.. i never touched them"

Well ok.

The difference is that even the rowdiest of street hoodlums do this man to man (or woman to woman) but you do NOT see a man corner a woman down on a chair and do it.

The other difference.. Kaysar was not just 'acting unpredictable and tough' but was in a horrifying psychotic rage.

Thats dangerous.

What if she fought back?

We could have had a death on our hands.

Kaysar was not just 'acting unpredictable and tough' but was in a horrifying psychotic rage.

Thats dangerous.

oh...my...god...

Psychotic rage?

Ivette talking about cutting people is not psychotic?

Eric having to be literally held back is not psychotic?

Standing up in anger, and later saying sorry is psychotic though. You may live sheltered lives, but Ivette is the true ghetto thug. At that moment, she deserved to have someone stand up to her.

could have had a death in your hands...too funny

The difference is that even the rowdiest of street hoodlums do this man to man (or woman to woman) but you do NOT see a man corner a woman down on a chair and do it.

Come around where I live and I'm sure where Ivette frequents. You'd sing a different tune. I've seen several women get smack down because when they want to step up like men to a man, they get smacked down like a man....and no, I kid you not.

Guest Metacognition
Come around where I live and I'm sure where Ivette frequents. You'd sing a different tune. I've seen several women get smack down because when they want to step up like men to a man, they get smacked down like a man....and no, I kid you not.

Oh come on, don't go there. You just encouraged psychotic behavior by saying

Kaysar should have done worst right?

Shockalot ding dong...it did not work for Jen!!! and that was Kaysars message!!!

JEN made the dumbest decision in big bro history! She had the opportunity to evict a person and not experience retaliation (become a target) afterwards. If she had evicted James then she could have possibly made it to the end. Jen made a stupid move in the game that was a result from her not thinking about herself in the game!!! She knows this fact and Kaysar merely reminded her about this truth!!

Sincerely,

Intelligent, wise, beautiful and a WOMAN. Hmmm...don't think Kaysar has a rage against this "woman"... he told the truth and you don't like it!! Jen is a dumb ding dong that did not think for herself and you can't handle the truth!!

Oh come on, don't go there. You just encouraged psychotic behavior by saying

Kaysar should have done worst right?

No, I didn't say Kaysar should have done worst, i said Kaysar is not psychotic because HE DID NOT DO WORST.

What I did say, however, if you read ...very...slowly...and...carefully, is that YOU ARE DEAD WRONG if you believe even street thugs don't corner women in a chair. Ivette is not an innocent victim here. She is a very loud mouthed bitch with an EXTREMELY thugish attitude.

Guest Metacognition
No, I didn't say Kaysar should have done worst, i said Kaysar is not psychotic because HE DID NOT DO WORST.

What I did say, however, if you read ...very...slowly...and...carefully, is that YOU ARE DEAD WRONG if you believe even street thugs don't corner women in a chair. Ivette is not an innocent victim here. She is a very loud mouthed bitch with an EXTREMELY thugish attitude.

. Ivette deserves to get popped in the mouth. Male or female, don't matter. That's not disrespecting women at all.

You said she deserves to be struck. If not by Kaysar then by who?

DUMBASS33'S PICTURE: I don't know what was said between Ivette and Kaysar but I do know that Kaysar did not act out of the norm for a person that was arguing. He was upset and let her know. All people don't look pretty when their upset and arguing. Did you see Ivette's body language to April when she argued...more aggression there!? Why not post that pic? hmmm...

Kaysar is a grounded person and Erick flew in like a dumb ding dong. I'm 100% confident that if Erik had not exaggerated the situation with his "i'm the hero" move then Kaysar would have said a few words and walked away from Ivette pissed off. TRUTH

I said she "deserves" a smack down. I didn't say Kaysar should have done it. Read again.

However, I will stand by my original post and say, that hitting ANYONE, male or female, if they deserve it, is not desrespecting women. If Eric hit Michael...is that disrespecting "men"? If ivette slapped Kaysar...is that disrespecting men?

No, if Kaysar smacked Ivette, he would have disrespected no one but Ivette...not women.

Guest Metacognition
I said she "deserves" a smack down. I didn't say Kaysar should have done it. Read again.

However, I will stand by my original post and say, that hitting ANYONE, male or female, if they deserve it, is not desrespecting women. If Eric hit Michael...is that disrespecting "men"? If ivette slapped Kaysar...is that disrespecting men?

No, if Kaysar smacked Ivette, he would have disrespected no one but Ivette...not women.

I never said that this for sure had anything to do with her gender.

I hope not but who knows. What I do know is that it was disrespectful

in general. He should have gone somewhere else, in side the house, in

the pool, whatever. But not stand over her.

I agree with you that no-one deserves to be struck, male or female, period!! I also agree with Qbert that Ivette was not a victim. Ivette and Kaysar both had words back and forth...key word is BOTH. Words can also victimize and I saw Kaysars stance as letting her know that he felt she was wrong about him thus defending himself!! People often interact closely when upset with one another but don't cross that boundary of victimizing physically. We saw a lot of examples of this on the big bro show from a variety of houseguests!! Where are the close-up pics of the others? Stop picking on Kaysar!!

Well, you know even Judge Judy says you can get in someone's face but you can't hit them... Kaysar would've won in her court... hehe... this post is just in jest... Trying to ease a little tension...

Of course many of us already knew he is an arrogant little boy who cant stand the idea of a woman getting anything over on his ego.

Wow, where did that come from? I've never understood this whole 'disrespect for women' thing. All the men in that house are ego maniacs, why is Kaysar being called out? Besides that, what happen to the, this is a game, additude? It's all cool to attack someones strategy and game play, but lets not forget, we don't know these people. They all have lives, families, and personalities outside of this house and it's preatty harsh to say something as rude and crude as that.

-Beth

Well, you know even Judge Judy says you can get in someone's face but you can't hit them... Kaysar would've won in her court... hehe... this post is just in jest... Trying to ease a little tension...

Judge Judy (and Byrd) tell it how it is!! hee! hee!

Beth,

Sad to say that when living in the seclusion inside of one's mind and viewpoint ... reality becomes a little "foggy." Somewhere in Shock's reality, he dreamed he understood others better than anyone else. He looks at the picture of Kaysar as a small child and he determines his thoughts and actions. Such a gift to be so negative and infallible.

Please don't be upset at Shock, in his opinion he is the world's greatest judge of character, reads everyone correctly, knows what they say better than they do, etc. Best to let him live there because a smart person knows that certain people can't truly cope in the world outside of the one they have created for themselves.

In the future, just smile, wave and be happy that he lives in someone else's house.

LOVE YA SHOCK!!!! When are you coming over to play some more????

:)

Guest nikthebrat

Some of you should really see someone about this Kaysar obsession you have.

So Kaysar told Jennifer to think for herself. Big deal. She's been trying to throw the responsibility of evicting Kaysar off herself. She even said something about it in the sequester house once everyone was there.

She seemed glad to me that someone was letting her off the hook for sole blame of evicting Kaysar.

DUMBASS33'S PICTURE: I don't know what was said between Ivette and Kaysar but I do know that Kaysar did not act out of the norm for a person that was arguing. He was upset and let her know. All people don't look pretty when their upset and arguing. Did you see Ivette's body language to April when she argued...more aggression there!? Why not post that pic? hmmm...

Kaysar is a grounded person and Erick flew in like a dumb ding dong. I'm 100% confident that if Erik had not exaggerated the situation with his "i'm the hero" move then Kaysar would have said a few words and walked away from Ivette pissed off. TRUTH

I didnt post any pictures, what the heck are you talking about?

Oh and I never saw Ivette jump up and come within inches of April with her fists clenched and her eyes on fire.

Do you get all your insight while asleep or do you have a pet that channels some all-knowing, all-seeing ancient telvision demigod? How many meds are prescribed for you and how many of them do you actually take regularly?

Beth,

Sad to say that when living in the seclusion inside of one's mind and viewpoint ... reality becomes a little "foggy." Somewhere in Shock's reality, he dreamed he understood others better than anyone else. He looks at the picture of Kaysar as a small child and he determines his thoughts and actions. Such a gift to be so negative and infallible.

Please don't be upset at Shock, in his opinion he is the world's greatest judge of character, reads everyone correctly, knows what they say better than they do, etc. Best to let him live there because a smart person knows that certain people can't truly cope in the world outside of the one they have created for themselves.

In the future, just smile, wave and be happy that he lives in someone else's house.

LOVE YA SHOCK!!!! When are you coming over to play some more????

:)

I sure wish I could just smile and wave, but I've never been able too. It's that saying, "the only thing evil needs to survive is the indifference of good men." By no means am I saying that Shock is evil, I just think it's people like him (who live in there own little crazy world) that become the crazy people who do dangerous things and I'd like to think I tried to set him straight. Mabey I'm over analytical, I just have a problem with letting stupid people go unchecked. :D

-Beth

Archived