Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

He showed his disrespect for women through out the game, not just his comment on last nights show.

Sure. Put your money where your mouth is, and show me where Kaysar time and time again disrespected women. And no, I don't mean putting Ivette in her place. I mean actual occurances of where he disprespected women.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There were a lot of shocking and outrageous comments and expressions on tonights finale but I dont think anyone will ever forget the absolutely punkarse comments from Kaysar and that terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes again.

Just Julie recalling the events that led to Kaysars second eviction... you could see that lump in his throat and the rage boiling..

"What do you have to say to Jennifer?"

Could you believe, at the end of the show, these weeks later and with a perfect opportunity to redeem himself and try and salvage his pretend goal of showing Muslims as peaceful.. etc etc.. he comes up with the most petty, bitter little grab ..

In his typical arrogant "Im telling you a lesson" posture and tone he spits out "Think for yourself".

WOW

What a PUNK!

Of course many of us already knew he is an arrogant little boy who cant stand the idea of a woman getting anything over on his ego.

Still.. that was repulsive!

At least he could have pretended to act classy like he has before.

Nope.

So bitter and scorned.

But that wasnt was really said it all... it was that look.

Did anyone get a screencap of the look of sheer .. furious anger in his eyes.

That was exactly what his face looked like just seconds before he went to corner Ivette in that chair and throw bottles.

Scary!

Pathetic.

Thank Goodness.. Eric did not let him get away with that and that must have been the best line of the night when he totally called Kaysar on his hypocrisy and fingerpointing.

"I guess the medicine does not taste as good the other way around eh"

Exactly!

Even though Kaysar just blew his reputation himself - I was glad Eric and Jennifer called him on it anyway.

Kaysar got Punk'd but the point is - dont blame Eric and Jennifer for it,

Kaysar did it to himself with his own petty vindictiveness and hatred towards women.

(or ANYone who defies his master ego)!

Way to go Kaysar.. nice job shaming your people on national TV you punk!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you really do say some awfully foolish things. I have to give you that. BTW he said TRY to think for yourself. If you're gonna quote someone, get it right. And it wasn't spit out, it was said in a calmer manner then anyone else that spoke last night.

night night Ashton wannabe

I was in the audience last night. I was wondering how they would continue with the show because it was clear to me that that Kaysar wasn't feeling right. All you have to do is look at him to know that he's a prawn short of a galaxy. Why aren't you all seeing this it's because you're not paying attention and you're not as smart as i am.

Guest Shockalot

I was wondering if anyone was in the audience and can tell us if they edited the Kaysar Incident with Jennifer like they did with his attack on Ivette?

Maybe he swore at her and threw something at the wall behind her but they wanted to keep him looking as good as possible like they did with the Ivette thing.

I mean.. obviously he looked like a sore-loser and the hatred against Jen was in his eyes but they just kept the much worse moments out?

Still looking for a clip of that.

Eventually I will just do it myself but I know some media-keeners here are pros at it first.

Can you imagine making a montage of all the moments put together.

(well at least what CBS let us see anyway).

Kaysar is one freaky guy thats for sure.

I was wondering if anyone was in the audience and can tell us if they edited the Kaysar Incident with Jennifer like they did with his attack on Ivette?

Maybe he swore at her and threw something at the wall behind her but they wanted to keep him looking as good as possible like they did with the Ivette thing.

I mean.. obviously he looked like a sore-loser and the hatred against Jen was in his eyes but they just kept the much worse moments out?

Eventually I will just do it myself but I know some media-keeners here are pros at it first.

when you say attack on ivette? you mean physical attack because I do not recall that..

I know cbs would have kicked out the preson if there was a physical threat to any players..

regardless... I am looking forward to next year...

see you all next year...

talk about grasping for straws. you're so funny shock. what exactly is your stalker-ish fascination with kaysar? it really does seem to border on some kind of jealous/prejudice. or possibly are you in love with him? me thinks he does protest too much. kaysar kaysar kaysar. that's all you focus on. i'm sure they have support groups for your kind dear. have a nice fall/winter/spring brooding over kaysar. until next bb season ;)

Kaysar exposed himself and I missed it??? Wow, must have been right before or right after he almost attacked Jennifer. Boy, my bathroom break was ill-timed.

;)

talk about grasping for straws. you're so funny shock. what exactly is your stalker-ish fascination with kaysar? it really does seem to border on some kind of jealous/prejudice. or possibly are you in love with him? me thinks he does protest too much. kaysar kaysar kaysar. that's all you focus on. i'm sure they have support groups for your kind dear. have a nice fall/winter/spring brooding over kaysar. until next bb season ;)

VERY TRUE

Guest Shockalot

Who here wants to tell me that they found nothing wrong with The Kaysar Incident from last night?

Print it out and then you just remember that you want to be taken seriously next time.

You must sleep with yourself.

and.

If you have children that are watching... ..remember this when they act out accordingly one day.

Go ahead now.

With a straight face tell me that wasnt, at the very least, poor sportsmanship and a pretty damm pissed off look in his eyes.

?

Who here wants to tell me that they found nothing wrong with The Kaysar Incident from last night?

Print it out and then you just remember that you want to be taken seriously next time.

and.

If you have children that are watching... ..remember this when they act out accordingly one day.

Go ahead now.

With a straight face tell me that wasnt, at the very least, poor sportsmanship and a pretty damm pissed off look in his eyes.

?

You want us to find something wrong with telling someone to think for themselves.

You are one sick puppy...but then again, you defend the actions of cappy, maggie and ivette.

and.

Go ahead now.

?

:wacko::huh: get over it :yawn: in the hour of finale this is all you can come up with against any of the SOV. it's really a pathetic last ditch effort to make the SOV out to be the bad guys. It's over man!! You just cannot stand it that MOST of the audience, viewers, fans liked the SOV more than the friendship, or you just like to go against the grain for attention like others have posted on here. I do notice than when someone makes a good point you cannot argue, you just ignore it. :D

:angry2: <-----------LOOK i have a pissed off look in my eye. i must be a husband abusing muslim terrorist ready to snap at any moment!!! watch out world!!

lol this is getting better and better.. everytime i sign on Shock topic stays instead of disappearing....

If no one realized it.. the game is over.....

by the way yes Kaysar was mad at Jennifer.. I believe that is natural and yes he gave the mean look which I loved it.. but does not mean he is bad...

Heck.. everyone lied the game whether we like it or not..

No matter what we say houseguest that are well liked stay well liked those who are disliked stay disliked.

It does not matter what game we always have two sides...

Going off the subject:

Oh I was wondering if there would be another BB who would you like to see in the house from BB6 .. and also why do you think that way........ I know people will hate this but I want to see Eric just to see how he would play differently.... B)

Guest Shockalot

Howie was a real show-stopper last night with his petty poorsport "two least popular americas choice'.

Wow.

What a cheap little shot for no good reason.

At least he didn't glare at Ivette in hatred.

and.

Go ahead now.

?

no poor sportsmanship about it and if he was pissed off, who freaking cares. are you going to say James' rants in the jury session wasn't someone acting pissed off? They're all pissed off. Beau gave everyone that said any thing bad about Ivette the "evil eye" Jenn, rolled her eyes, time after time after time after time. YOU with a straight face, tell me a time when ANY child or teen in this world takes losing with a big ol' smile. HECK, tell me when any adult does. Come on, go ahead now.

Schock, you are so on the money, Kaysar was the biggest sore loser last night. Why didnt he just take the last few minutes of fame he will have and thank all his fans for their support? No, he had to act like a jackass and confirm everything I ever thought about him, he doesnt respect women.

OH PAHLEASE.....he doesnt respect woman why cause he told jen to think for herself???holy cow...thats just terrible of him.You guys are just bitching just for the hell off it.Kaysar did nothing wrong.So get over it...You guys need another pass time in your life...sheesh

Yes its very predictable when you see a concieted little jerk like that go into a boiling rage and try and get some petty revenge on a woman who is making him furious that she dared trump him.

Yes... you know full well Im gonna call them on it.

You dont like it though do you King?

Really annoys you that someone posts about that?

If Eric had said that to Kaysar (change nothing else) YOU WOULD BE HERE PUMPING THE SH!T out of it for HOURS AND HOURS!

Guess the Medicine doesn't taste very good when its your turn does it King?

I was just curious. Don't get all foul-mouthed on me, but Are you still in High School? I was wondering because of all of the miss-spelled words you have in all your posts and the attitude and foul-mouth. I am not wanting to cause any problems, but Like I said I was just curious to know how old you are.

FUNNY!Oh yeah...making a mad face is horrible! I can just see it become against the law to make certain faces.

Toby Smith was sentenced to 5 years in the Illinois Department of Corrections for two counts of Aggressive Glaring and Anti-Smile Facial Expression. LMAO

Get over it! He had the right to be angry! She got off easy!

Howie was a real show-stopper last night with his petty poorsport "two least popular americas choice'.

Wow.

What a cheap little shot for no good reason.

At least he didn't glare at Ivette in hatred.

Shock,

It's NOT a cheap shot when it's the truth. :lol:

Truth hurts sometimes but it's better for them to hear it before they realize it for themselves when they get out into the real world.

It will truly be a miracle if you ever post something hafway credible.

Nobody in the audience agreed with Eric's take of things and that was why he was booed there.

By a score of 82 to 13 he was soundly thrashed by America's Choice.

Eric is a small man in so many ways beside the obvious physical stature. A petty little paranoid dictator.

Ivette's mom and girlfriend got the picture. "What is with all this Cappy cappy cappy stuff?" "I don't like Eric".

Eric was a nobody in this game. He might as well have left before Ashlea.

What Shock apparently isn't smart enough to realize is that Howie turned Ivette's sarcastic use of that "don't hate the house guests, hate the game" phrase right back in her face. Ivette yelled at the top of her lungs that she was loud and being blunt Ivette all the time. Guess what Ivette, your mouth cost you 450K.

Howie was right on and it was probably the second funniest comment after his "it was for TV consumption" line when talking about DOR Busto.

Howie gave Ivette and Maggie the dig they both deserved after weeks of them dishing out a lot worse. Hooray for Howiewood!

Sure. Put your money where your mouth is, and show me where Kaysar time and time again disrespected women. And no, I don't mean putting Ivette in her place. I mean actual occurances of where he disprespected women.

Lets see, getting up and approaching Ivette, thats a big show of disrespect. Take your rose coloured glasses off, Kaysar is and idiot

Guest Metacognition
Schock, you are so on the money, Kaysar was the biggest sore loser last night. Why didnt he just take the last few minutes of fame he will have and thank all his fans for their support? No, he had to act like a jackass and confirm everything I ever thought about him, he doesnt respect women.

Ivette is that you? Kidding, I don't know about him disrespecting women all the time

but last night his comment was not the best thing to say.

It will truly be a miracle if you ever post something hafway credible.

Nobody in the audience agreed with Eric's take of things and that was why he was booed there.

By a score of 82 to 13 he was soundly thrashed by America's Choice.

Eric is a small man in so many ways beside the obvious physical stature. A petty little paranoid dictator.

Ivette's mom and girlfriend got the picture. "What is with all this Cappy cappy cappy stuff?" "I don't like Eric".

Eric was a nobody in this game. He might as well have left before Ashlea.

What Shock apparently isn't smart enough to realize is that Howie turned Ivette's sarcastic use of that "don't hate the house guests, hate the game" phrase right back in her face. Ivette yelled at the top of her lungs that she was loud and being blunt Ivette all the time. Guess what Ivette, your mouth cost you 450K.

Howie was right on and it was probably the second funniest comment after his "it was for TV consumption" line when talking about DOR Busto.

Howie gave Ivette and Maggie the dig they both deserved after weeks of them dishing out a lot worse. Hooray for Howiewood!

Please don't attempt to excuse Howies actions he was rude last night.

HOw is that showing disrespect, exactly? He didn't touch her..he didn't verbally abuse her?? Actually she was the one that was being verbally abusive to Kaysar.

You are so blind, any man that leaps from a chair and walks right up to a woman within inches from her with a look that could kill is showing disrespect.

Guest Shockalot
You are so blind, any man that leaps from a chair and walks right up to a woman within inches from her with a look that could kill is showing disrespect.

Its unbelievable that anyone can deny this basic understanding.

This is really the best and only rationale reply to these people:

Like has been pointed out here before - If that happened to any of the women here, or the wives, daughters of any of the men here there would be instant calls of 'FOUL' if not calls to the Police Department!

That is a Fact.

Im totally serious, anyone who cant see what is wrong with Kaysar doing that is not to be respected anymore on this topic.

This picture doesnt even do it justice. The rage and 'Look that could Kill' was as intense as I have ever seen on a man.

t_08.jpg

Did he hit her? Did Kaysar ever punch her...verbally say anything that was violent? I don't think he would have done anything to her...he was just showing her that he didn't appreciate all the trash talk she was doing toward him and Michael. NOt his best moment...but he was hardly going to inflict physical hurt on her. although she did deserve it.

Archived