Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

So you are saying that if someone did to you what Kaysar did to Ivette you would not be bothered? Yeah right.

:rolleyes:

Oh please...Kaysar did NOTHING to Ivette!!!! Really, i know it bothers you that you're in the minority in your insane love for the "moral" friendship..and it must just tear you up that they're falling apart at the seams ..but seriously, don't make up shit...if anyone was disrespectful to women it was Cappy and his bossy attitude and his "lights out bitches" ...he acted like a dictator...and it was so nice to see him being booed on t.v....i suppose you think it was respectful to Ivette when Cappy said he couldn't stand her and needed to get her out of there but he was going to string her along as long as he could? Cappy disrespects women, but you would never admit that, right? :rolleyes:

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh please...Kaysar did NOTHING to Ivette!!!! Really, i know it bothers you that you're in the minority in your insane love for the "moral" friendship..and it must just tear you up that they're falling apart at the seams ..but seriously, don't make up shit...if anyone was disrespectful to women it was Cappy and his bossy attitude and his "lights out bitches" ...he acted like a dictator...and it was so nice to see him being booed on t.v....i suppose you think it was respectful to Ivette when Cappy said he couldn't stand her and needed to get her out of there but he was going to string her along as long as he could? Cappy disrespects women, but you would never admit that, right? :rolleyes:

Oh so threatening is doing nothing? Then why all the hoopla about Eric threatening Michael? Why don't you just admit that you are justifying it away because Kaysar did it. Respect? We are talking about approaching someone with fists clenched in an obvious threatening manner. I think you need to check your worship meter. If you are willing to say that what Kaysar did is ok you have some major problems.

As for the Friendship. I don't really care if they "fall apart" or not. It was a GAMESHOW. I enjoyed watching it but what happens in their lives now does not matter to me.

Is it just me or does anybody else wonder if Beau got beat up a lot as a young boy?

Anyway . . . you obviously don't have a sister because my dad and brother taught me to have enough respect for people as human beings to not make unfounded accusations like "The problem with you Kaysar is that you do not respect women." Thank goodness for that, because thems is fightin' words!

PS Is this just one of those alpha-male things (you constantly picking on Kaysar). It doesn't strike me as any different than the way Eric was fixated on Michael, or the way Kaysar and Howie were fixated on James, or the way the 4 horsemen turned on each other. It's the opposite of a man-crush, and it has no name that I'm aware of, but every year the guys in the house turn on each other and take each other out and leave the women holding the bag 'o loot. :blink::huh:

Is it just me or does anybody else wonder if Beau got beat up a lot as a young boy?

Anyway . . . you obviously don't have a sister because my dad and brother taught me to have enough respect for people as human beings to not make unfounded accusations like "The problem with you Kaysar is that you do not respect women." Thank goodness for that, because thems is fightin' words!

PS Is this just one of those alpha-male things (you constantly picking on Kaysar). It doesn't strike me as any different than the way Eric was fixated on Michael, or the way Kaysar and Howie were fixated on James, or the way the 4 horsemen turned on each other. It's the opposite of a man-crush, and it has no name that I'm aware of, but every year the guys in the house turn on each other and take each other out and leave the women holding the bag 'o loot. :blink::huh:

So you are saying that because Ivette said that that makes it ok for Kaysar to threaten her? :lol::lol::lol:

The Kaysar worshipers are getting desperate now.

Guest Metacognition

He honestly all jokes aside, any bias what so EVER aside. Looks like he wants to kill her!

He is standing "over" her as if he is "superior" to her. And as if he is truly trying to intimidate

her. It's not just his cold stare. Look at his body language. He is "postured" as if he is about

to strike. I love Martial Arts, and I also am a young man in his early 20's who grew up in an

"urban community". I can assure you that if he didn't plan to hit her. He was probably

trying to make her think he either would hit her, or even was about to.

The reason why I think he clearly has anger issues and maybe a problem with women is not

just because of what he said to Jennifer. But the simple fact that right here is not just looking

like someone who just meant somebody who pissed him off. He didn't act right here in this

still image like someone who just got pissed off by a stranger. He looks like that is his girl friend

or someone he knows that pissed him off. He looks like it is personal. His anger is far too

passionate for us to not be weary. This is honestly probably a warning sign.

Do not be surprised if we see this guy on the news as early as this or next year.

I hope to God he is not like that but. I don't know.

And oh, he was looking slick in his suit on the Young and the Restless.

Looking like a real "gentlemen". That's the Kaysar I want to see. Not "thugged

out" Kaysar right here.

Kaysar's disrecpect went far beyond women. And I agree I wanted him (and Janelle) gone within the first 2 weeks. He looked down on everyone. He always spoke to those within his group as though they were little children. In the DR and even in his HoH blog EVERTHING was about what he did, his alliance that he put together, his plan that he came up with. Even when he was leaving he gave them orders to keep HIS alliance together because he didn't want what HE and worked so hard to put together to fail. It was NEVER about the other people it was him and his proving he was better than all those other people in the house.

Guest Metacognition
Kaysar's disrecpect went far beyond women. And I agree I wanted him (and Janelle) gone within the first 2 weeks. He looked down on everyone. He always spoke to those within his group as though they were little children. In the DR and even in his HoH blog EVERTHING was about what he did, his alliance that he put together, his plan that he came up with. Even when he was leaving he gave them orders to keep HIS alliance together because he didn't want what HE and worked so hard to put together to fail. It was NEVER about the other people it was him and his proving he was better than all those other people in the house.

Wasn't it Janelle who had said on the show that she was sick of his "talks".

I think you are right. She was very good at controlling the men in the game (especially Howie) but was smart enough to realize how condescending Kaysar was.

Guest Metacognition
Is it the Valium, or am I just light years ahead of you . . . it was Rachel!

Could have sworn she stormed off from him upset at him.

Wait that's because he was trying to convince her that he

is the "type" of man she needs to be with right?

Guest Shockalot
Wasn't it Janelle who had said on the show that she was sick of his "talks".

That was the night Kaysar kept telling her how smart she was and how he had a special ability to see these things about people.

How it freaked people out that he was able to virtually read them better than they could themselves.

He kept 'teaching her' about herself and how smart she really was and finally she started getting annoyed and burned him with "Kaysar .. are you some kind of Genius"

He downplayed 'Genius' but continued.

Eventually she just told him 'FUCK OFF Kaysar" .. "You dont tell me what to do or not with my own life" (paraphrasing) and jumped up and ran into the house to do her hair.

He made that same smirky laugh face he made when Eric pointed out how Kaysar lied himself (as Jennifer did to him) and teased Kaysar about how the Medicine doesnt go down the same.

Add: Rachel was the one who finally had enough of the Returned Kaysars 'Plans' and finally snapped at him too "No Offense Kaysar but I quite frankly dont give a shit what you have to say anymore.... ...everytime you come up with another 'plan' we lose another player".

He looks like that is his girl friend

or someone he knows that pissed him off. He looks like it is personal. His anger is far too

passionate for us to not be weary. This is honestly probably a warning sign.

Do not be surprised if we see this guy on the news as early as this or next year.

Exactly.

That is the scariest thing about when he tries to give the impression he might strike them in the face.

Its a very intense personal offense in his flaming eyes.

Can you just imagine if an actual girlfriend of his happens to burn him for real one day?

The guy was mad at Ivette for beaking off at him.. and he was literally Nashing his Teeth!

I heard of that in the Bible but thats the first time I actually saw a human doing it!

Scary stuff.

Oh it never stopped with him.

The more Howie and Janelle would ignore it - the worse he got with it.

I was so happy after he was gone just to watch 10 minutes of Feeds without hearing "Heres the thing.. I saw this coming... I knew this is what would happen"

Kaysar was a genius at retrofitting his ego into all aspects of existance thats for sure.

The alltime straw that broke my back.. When he actually.. lol.. when he came up with this absolutely ridiculous 'strategy' to save himself and Maggie was so unimpressed she could barely believe he tried it.

Desperate to leave the room with something he lies: "...Oh by the way, Im not really a Graphics Designer..No Graphics Designer could ever pull off what I did last week (backdooring Eric)."

Mind you... A Graphics Designer (Kaysar) did not come up with it anyway.. Howie and Janelle + James did.

Just a quick snippet from a Kaysar interview from another site (for all you Kaysar lovers out there) Enjoy! :P

<Jokerette> were you approached to do amazing race?

<KAYSAR_BB6> well, there has been a lot of speculation about me on Amazing race

<Jokerette> yes so we've heard!

<KAYSAR_BB6> nothing is concrete yet...

<Jokerette> which brings the next question..

<Jokerette> LIVEFEEDWATCHER: will you do any other reality shows in the near future or was BB^ enough to last you a life time?

<KAYSAR_BB6> The only other reality TV shows I will convider doing are Amazing Race or the BB Allstars

<Jokerette> so you were approached for all stars?

<KAYSAR_BB6> All I can say is that someone very high of the corperate ladder at CBS has asked me already

<Jokerette> wow! and you're thinking of doing it?

<KAYSAR_BB6> It depends on the circumstances... I have to see where I'm at in my life

<Jokerette> wonderful

<Jokerette> AllHailKingKay: Kaysar..since you are from Iraq, what message does it send you that you were overwhelmingly selected as America's Choice??

<Kiana> That's a positive sign that there WILL be an All Stars BB!

Look how humble he is . . . suck on that!

PS Here's the link to the rest of the interview http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/art...php?article=796

PPS Thanks Shockalot for clarifying those Janie and Rachel quotes :)

Guest Shockalot

Considering Kaysar is the current Champion of Worst Big Brother Player in all of BB History (Being evicted by landslides and duped twice in a row by landslides) I think it will be hilarious to see him become the Worst Player in all of Reality TV History.

Getting beaten by girls in not one, not two, not three but a total of four different attempts.

I also fail to see any humility in his interview although he acts like a total humiliated wussy when he is interviewed by anyone with confidence.

(see: Maggie interviewing him in HoH and him fumbling, stuttering and all but peeing in his dress).

:D

:blink:

You anti-Kaysar types are so full of crap, it's laughable. First, lets just drop all this nonsense of women v. men, because it's coming off as awfully sexist, all things considered. People should treat people with respect, period. The Ivette/Kaysar thing was quite obviously a heated argument, but beyond that, this 'assurance of intent' that some of you Kaysar haters are showing only tells me that -you- might be abusers, if this is what you would think is part of the natural sequence of events.

What do I see, as a person who also watched that fight?

Kaysar's chair is directly behind him. He stood up angrily and looked down at Ivette with his jaw set. Patronizing? Sure, but then again, so is telling him how his religious affairs should be dealt with, as well as making broad sweeping judgements about how he should treat her because of her sex. She's no friend to feminists in her own belief that she as a woman should be shown more respect and courtesy than she shows others, and for others to be defending that nonsense is sexist horsesh*t. Further, it was not necessary at all to hold him back, whereas with Eric and Michael, charges forward were made. The accusation that Kaysar is making a fist is utterly trumped up and silly. His hand is curled, and fingers are slightly extended outwards as if he's about to point and waggle his finger is much more like it. We saw Ivette make the -exact- same sort of movement with April before storming off, yet I've yet to hear any of you exclaiming that Ivette was going to hit April. Like Kaysar, she stormed off.

The disrespect that is evident in this whole conversation can be found in people making up scenario's that fit their hateful views.

Edit: Also, forgot to mention that Ivette is really not a woman that has any room to talk about sexist behavior directed at other women. I happened to be one of the unfortunate viewers during one of the more notorious 3 hour gossip sessions in which Ivette (and Maggie and April) happily went on and on accusing Janelle of performing oral sex on the producers to get extra information. That particular conversation was bar none the nastiest, most disrespectful, rude and sexist conversations that occurred within the house and that is saying a lot when you've got Howie on the loose.

Getting beaten by girls in not one, not two, not three but a total of four different attempts.

Nothing sexist about this comment, is there? Pffft. It would only be better if girls was italicized. Irony at it's finest.

Guest Metacognition

What you failed to mention is that Beau and Eric were there when Kaysar acted as if he

was going to strike Ivette. And it looked like nobody for the approx. 1 hour Ivette and April

got into it. It looked like no one mediated what so ever.

Maggie didn't talk threw most of it. And I can't remember her saying to Ivette to "sit down"

not even once. If you can't see that Kaysar blew up then well you need to look things over

again. I am not an "anti Kaysar" person. I am anti BB6 I think they picked horrible people

for this season.

I honestly think all 14 of them are poo. Lol. Anyway look, it's a shame how if someone

points out something one of those certain people (sovereign 6) they are suddenly either

jealous, crazy, rooting for the other team etc.

I am just honest. And Kaysar flipped out. (Don't feel like re reading your post

to comment more on what you said. So I will end this post with this.)

To shock, as far as the nashing teeth thing goes, lol if Kaysar can "see threw people"

Maybe he is Baphomet.

Job 16:9

9 God assails me and tears me in his anger

and gnashes his teeth at me;

my opponent fastens on me his piercing eyes.

Woah, down to the piercing eyes! Everyone run! Kaysar might be the end!

One more thing. A graphic designer couldn't think of "backdooring" a player?

Wow this guy is so full of himself. I hope he was joking.

They all blew up at each other, but again, where is the physical 'holding'? It didn't happen, so again, attempting to reframe the situation that way is slanderous at best. It takes very little deductive skills, or should I say cognition, to realise that it was nothing more or less than Kaysar standing up, glaring at Ivette then stalking off angrily. Sure he was angry - no denying that, but the attempts to argue anything more abusive are viewer bias. Again the facts: Chair right behind him, stand up, look down, stalk off. The whole 'fist' thing doesn't wash. You'd have more luck convincing me (or anyone with half a brain really) that he was getting ready to waggle a finger or spit (which would have been rude, but rude seemed to be the tone of that conversation with all the participants).

Regardless of whether your bias is anti-kaysar or anti-all house guests, it's still a speculative leap, rather than a logical and rational observation. And tying your argument up with a 'I didn't read the rest, but let me toss a biblical quote at you' really doesn't offer much other than a creepy attempt at proseletyzation.

Excellent post! Of course, you know that the anti-Kaysar group (all 3 or 4 of them) won't understand a word of it... :lol: They are totally misguided ..i have read the most racist, sexist, ignorant comments EVER on here mostly from you-know -who...(you know the one with the 1,000's of 10,000 word posts) :blink:

Guest Shockalot

There is room for speculation on some things because they were edited out.

We know Kaysar voilently threw a water bottle against the wall whle swearing.

It seems to be narrowed down to the moment after he rises up .... but before walking over top of Ivette to physically intimidate her.

So we never actually saw how it happened, although we do know Kaysar was not evicted.

That was the only act of actual physical violence.

The Ivette incident the only act of physical threats.

Thats it.

Guest Shockalot

It was intensley freaky.. he was just grinding his jaw in frantic circles.. his lips just tightening around and around like he was going to break them off.

I wish the server wasnt busy because that is actually terrifying to watch.

I remember Ivette making this very sheepish gesture with her hand in a sort of 'no stop please....' and she tried to say something but was in too much terror.

If Beau wasn't there to halt Kaysar (as well as the booming male voice from BB) then I can't imagine what would have happened.

Gnashing of Teeth.

First I ever saw it.

Yikes!

He is a pretty big man on top of it all too.

About 190.. mostly muscle?

Guest Metacognition

lol, he is a medium build guy. I am around the same size as him. I think he might be

6 something tall though (as well as I). I think he might be taller than me. For some reason I think

he may be 6'4" - 6'6" not perfectly sure though.

Pleae post the link to the video I gotta see the this! I want to see him gnash his teeth.

Guest Shockalot
Pleae post the link to the video I gotta see the this! I want to see him gnash his teeth.

What sucks is that most of the other BB sites pulled it from their pages.

One of the guys here just downloaded that whole episode from CBS and cut that part into a clip.

It was hosted but the Server is full.

Still waiting to see if anyone has a clip of last nights Deathstare after Kaysar got punk'd by his target Jen and then Eric.

??

Guest Metacognition

Lol, I don't know who would post it. Seeing it against popular opinion right now to

dislike him. Funny how the Muslim guy from Iraq becomes so loved.

At first I was really happy for him, not that I have seen a few things about him and

heard a few things about him. I am not rooting for Kaysar lol.

He did look slick in his suit though, can someone post a picture of that?

From the Young and Restless. I want a suit like that lol. (One nice thing I can

say about him, hopefully it will keep sobbering 666 cult members away, it is my

"cross")

Ivette deserves to get popped in the mouth. Male or female, don't matter. That's not disrespecting women at all.

Someone made a comment about Kaysar losing in a landslide? Pulease, he asked some to vote for him to get evicted....but I guess you fail to mention that.

Kaysar disrespects women? Why, because Rachel said she didn't want to hear his speeches? Pulease once again.

Something you Nerd herders are also forgetting about, the SOV fans not once ever claimed that the SOV were innocent. Shit, I enjoy James' lies. What made the bitches america's target of hatred, is not that they lied. It's not they conspired against Kaysar. It's that they played the game dirty also, BUT WOULD NOT ADMIT IT TO EVEN THEMSELVES.

Did Janelle and Ashlea plot to have A sleep with Howie for votes? Janelle and Ashlea never claimed to be innocent. I love them little devils.

I think some of you die hard SOV haters really have to family or friends or the nerdettes.

For real.

I await Shocks/Neb/etcs boring long ass moral essays that everyone now just reads the beginning and end of...if they read any of it at all.

Archived