Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Oh my...the cup is half empty with booogers!! Where's the close-up pic of HOWIE?? *The most frightening anger displayed on the BB show was HOWIE's anger towards April!! He actually followed her to continue verbally attacking her. Howie is ten times larger than Kaysar and had to be held back a variety of times because he was out of control. How would you have felt with angry Howie coming towards you every day? yikes...where's the PICS OF HOWIE?

Even though there was a large amount of people under one household I agree there is a healthier way for all BB houseguests to have handle their anger but WHY are you all selecting to only post a pic of Kaysar?? The only answer I could come up with is there could be some weird racist bigotry here otherwise pics of HOWIE would also be posted for viewing.

WHERE ARE THE CLOSE-UP PICS OF HOWIE AND APRIL...JANELLE AND BEAU (THEY PHYSICALLY FOUGHT EACH OTHER) AND IVETTE AND APRIL? HMMM...STOP PICKING ON KAYSAR!!

TRUTH: In a court of law Howie and Janelle could have had problems. The law states that it's ok to come close to another in order to confront a person such as Kaysar did but if one continues over a period of time to confront a person such as Howie and Janelle did then it's considered HARASSMENT. The only reason that it was not a complete harassment situation is because April would respond. If they had continued to harass Maggie while she did not respond then they could have had problems. If you're going to post photos then why only photos of Kaysar, and not Howie? TRUTH

um I believe this is a thread about Kaysar..and yana asked for a picture that is why I posted it. If you want to start a thread about Howie by all means do so

B)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
um I believe this is a thread about Kaysar..and yana asked for a picture that is why I posted it. If you want to start a thread about Howie by all means do so

B)

um, the question that I asked you about Howie regards Kaysar!! Comprehension skills working? Also, I believe thoughts shift and move quickly on all threads so keep up, and don't hide from my question...HMMM

America is defending Kaysar against ding dongs that don't question WHY one would only focus on Kaysar and not post pics of Howie anywhere on this website? Kaysar's stance to defend himself against Ivette is nothing compared to what Howie did to April so why only focus on Kaysar?

Ok, now I think those who focus only on Kaysar and not Howie are either racist or jealous. Which one are you?

Guest Shockalot

So because Ivette is an ethnic minority, is brown AND is also a Lesbian - Its 'OK' to theaten to beat the sh!t out of her face by a man.

Hmm?

Because Eric is Jewish its 'Ok' to make fun of his looks and penis and scoff about asking him how his grandparents died.

Antisemitism and homophobia rule the day with you 'SOVs' eh?

um, the question that I asked you about Howie regards Kaysar!! Comprehension skills working? Also, I believe thoughts shift and move quickly on all threads so keep up, and don't hide from my question...HMMM

America is defending Kaysar against ding dongs that don't question WHY one would only focus on Kaysar and not post pics of Howie anywhere on this website? Kaysar's stance to defend himself against Ivette is nothing compared to what Howie did to April so why only focus on Kaysar?

Ok, now I think those who focus only on Kaysar and not Howie are either racist or jealous. Which one are you?

Racist eh? seems to me you are the one that can't see Kaysar as anything else than Iraqi...

So because Ivette is an ethnic minority, is brown AND is also a Lesbian - Its 'OK' to theaten to beat the sh!t out of her face by a man.

Hmm?

Because Eric is Jewish its 'Ok' to make fun of his looks and penis and scoff about asking him how his grandparents died.

Antisemitism and homophobia rule the day with you 'SOVs' eh?

Do you realize that you are just makeing things up out of no where? Kaysar NEVER said that he was going to hit Ivette. He never even spoke a word to her. It was Ivette that desided to pull the race card and make fun of Kaysar being Iraqi. Frankly, had it been me, I might have taken a swing at her. It's never ok to make fun of anyone based on anything, let alone their race or ethnicity. The BIGGEST problem I have with the "friendship", is that no one apologizes for the stupid things they say. When Michael said something about Eric's grandparents, he IMMEDIATLY took it back and had Eric heard the conversation, he would have known that, but he didn't, he heard it from someone else. Howie, Janelle, and Kaysar have all apologized for the rude comments they made. Ivette is the only one outside of the SOV's that I've heard apologize.

I'm cool with mistakes, everyone makes them, but be man (or women) enough to admit and apologize for them. That's why I respect and like the SOV's more then the FS.

-Beth

Racist eh? seems to me you are the one that can't see Kaysar as anything else than Iraqi...

I knew it! You're JEALOUS OF KAYSAR, and you could be a racist in denial. You're not attacking Howie but only Kaysar....we'll call you a silent racist.

call me what u want...Kaysar has no repsct for women.

What do you think about those who attack Kaysar, and not Howie, when it is clear that HOWIE did much worse? don't hide from the above question

Kaysar seemed upset with the notion that Ivette could say that he had no respect for women. His defensive stance tells me that he was defending himself against a cheap shot. You claim that Kaysar has no respect for women. That is the exact thought that he defended himself against with Ivette, so I'll throw a bottle for him....and I'm a woman.

Those pictures literally made me chuckle. Go Kaysar! Give her those mean looks! You horrible, horrible man! How dare you give someone a dirty look! :lol: Those looks should be registered as "lethal weapons" apparently. Maybe they'll make the alarms go off at the airport and they'll detain you for looking angry at someone! Perhaps we should call the FBI and alert them of your menacing glares! Who knows what you'll do with them. Will they be used for evil or for good? The world will never know! :o

Guest somepeople

When people say Kaysar has NO RESPECT for women....Some might think a person who calls call a women Transvestite and other things like that might have no respect for women also.

What do you think about those who attack Kaysar, and not Howie, when it is clear that HOWIE did much worse? don't run from the question

:unsure::(

Howie did much worse??? In what way? I don't understand the question. In terms of the game, Howie did better. He got further along and was voted off only once as opposed to Kaysar's twice.

In terms of attitude, Howie was not worse than Kaysar. He was rude a few times and made fun of April but that was his strategy. That doesn't compare to the rage in Kaysar toward Ivette. It did seem as though he was going to strike her. And later in his statement to Jennifer he looked like he wanted to kill her.

I do not contribute this attitude to Kaysar's being Muslim but you can't ignore the way much of the Muslim world treats women. That's not racist, it's fact and you're blind if you can't see it. In much of the Muslim world women are the property of their father and then husband. I'm so sick of all you politically correct police.

RS

I do not contribute this attitude to Kaysar's being Muslim but you can't ignore the way much of the Muslim world treats women. That's not racist, it's fact and you're blind if you can't see it. In much of the Muslim world women are the property of their father and then husband. I'm so sick of all you politically correct police.

RS

Hey, I'm not politically correct....I'll try being Kaysar's property for a while (until I'm done with him and find someone else to while away my time)

:)

There were a lot of shocking and outrageous comments and expressions on tonights finale but I dont think anyone will ever forget the absolutely punkarse comments from Kaysar and that terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes again.

Just Julie recalling the events that led to Kaysars second eviction... you could see that lump in his throat and the rage boiling..

"What do you have to say to Jennifer?"

Could you believe, at the end of the show, these weeks later and with a perfect opportunity to redeem himself and try and salvage his pretend goal of showing Muslims as peaceful.. etc etc.. he comes up with the most petty, bitter little grab ..

In his typical arrogant "Im telling you a lesson" posture and tone he spits out "Think for yourself".

WOW

What a PUNK!

Of course many of us already knew he is an arrogant little boy who cant stand the idea of a woman getting anything over on his ego.

Still.. that was repulsive!

At least he could have pretended to act classy like he has before.

Nope.

So bitter and scorned.

But that wasnt was really said it all... it was that look.

Did anyone get a screencap of the look of sheer .. furious anger in his eyes.

That was exactly what his face looked like just seconds before he went to corner Ivette in that chair and throw bottles.

Scary!

Pathetic.

Thank Goodness.. Eric did not let him get away with that and that must have been the best line of the night when he totally called Kaysar on his hypocrisy and fingerpointing.

"I guess the medicine does not taste as good the other way around eh"

Exactly!

Even though Kaysar just blew his reputation himself - I was glad Eric and Jennifer called him on it anyway.

Kaysar got Punk'd but the point is - dont blame Eric and Jennifer for it,

Kaysar did it to himself with his own petty vindictiveness and hatred towards women.

(or ANYone who defies his master ego)!

Way to go Kaysar.. nice job shaming your people on national TV you punk!

Shock, you're annoying. I've read these stupid posts that you come up with over and over again and never say anything. I just keep my "rage" to myself. But seriously, is this the only thing you can come up with? You're outnumbered. Even Ivette realizes that the stupid "alliance" she was in wasn't all it was cracked up to be and she never should have been in it in the first place. Think about that for a second. One of the main people in that stupid cult realized that they made the biggest (and costliest) mistake of their lives on national TV and you're on the outside and think that everything they did is OK. That tells me so much about your character and judgement right there. Get a life. Go hang out with Crappy and Maggott so that you won't have to sicken us with more of your fantasies of a threesome with the two of them.

:o

Guest Shockalot
Shock, you're annoying. I've read these stupid posts that you come up with over and over again and never say anything. I just keep my "rage" to myself. But seriously, is this the only thing you can come up with? You're outnumbered. Even Ivette realizes that the stupid "alliance" she was in wasn't all it was cracked up to be and she never should have been in it in the first place. Think about that for a second. One of the main people in that stupid cult realized that they made the biggest (and costliest) mistake of their lives on national TV and you're on the outside and think that everything they did is OK. That tells me so much about your character and judgement right there. Get a life. Go hang out with Crappy and Maggott so that you won't have to sicken us with more of your fantasies of a threesome with the two of them.

:o

What a perfect example you have just been at yet another annoying and stupid posts which ..and this time, literally says NOTHING about Kaysar and how he shamed himself.

WHO CARES what you think about the Friendship.

This is not about the Friendship whatsoever.

There are 300 'I hate the Friendship' threads.

You are in SERIOUS TROUBLE in your own life and the problems YOU cause society when you actually believe that someone being 'bad' makes whoever they were 'mean too' somehow good.

FOCKKKKKKKKKK

Post about Kaysars Sour Grapes or not but STOP GOING WAYYYYYYY OFF TOPIC.

Look.. IVETTE AND MAGGIE AND APRIL CAN SHOOT EACH OTHER IN THE FACE TOMORROW AND THEN KILLS THEMSELVES AND GET PI&&&&& ON BY CAPPY AND THIS CHANGES NOTHING OF THIS TOPIC, ME BEING RIGHT ABOUT IT AND YOU BEING A MORON.

Did you have any comments or suggestions about Kaysar on the Finale.

Kaysar

NOT THE FU((((ING FRIENDSHIP AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM.

Idiots.

Nothing but ravings IDIOTS in here today.

Wow!

The only raving idiot is you Shock.

You have proven time and time again to make yourself look foolish. Of course you'll respond to this with your own verbal attack, and you'll no doubt pat yourself on the back thinking that you "owned" me in some way, but I, unlike you, do not come to these boards with the sole purpose of writing endless essays intended on putting down others to make yourself look better.

Kaysar may have an ego problem. Fine.

Kaysar may think it was his team. Fine.

None of the SOV are perfect.

The SOV lied.

However...Kaysar did not get "punked". The midget was boo'd. The way most of us here see it, the midget was the one that got "punked".

Howie did much worse??? In what way? I don't understand the question. In terms of the game, Howie did better. He got further along and was voted off only once as opposed to Kaysar's twice.

In terms of attitude, Howie was not worse than Kaysar. He was rude a few times and made fun of April but that was his strategy. That doesn't compare to the rage in Kaysar toward Ivette. It did seem as though he was going to strike her. And later in his statement to Jennifer he looked like he wanted to kill her.

RS

The message below had been sent to nebartist and he/she does not know how to respond so it's now for you to read and learn.

"Where's the close-up pic of HOWIE?? *The most frightening anger displayed on the BB show was HOWIE's anger/rage towards April!! He actually followed her to continue verbally attacking her. Howie is ten times larger than Kaysar and had to be held back a variety of times because he was out of control. How would you have felt with angry Howie coming towards you every day? yikes...where's the PICS OF HOWIE?

Even though there was a large amount of people under one household certainly there is a healthier way for all BB houseguests to have handle their anger but WHY are you all selecting to only post a pic of Kaysar?? The only answer I could come up with is there could be some weird racist bigotry here otherwise pics of HOWIE would also be posted for viewing on this website.

WHERE ARE THE CLOSE-UP PICS OF HOWIE AND APRIL...JANELLE AND BEAU (THEY PHYSICALLY FOUGHT EACH OTHER) AND IVETTE AND APRIL? HMMM...STOP PICKING ON KAYSAR!!

TRUTH: In a court of law Howie and Janelle could have had problems. The law states that it's ok to come close to another in order to confront a person such as Kaysar did but if one continues over a period of time such as Howie and Janelle did then it's considered HARASSMENT. The only reason that it was not a complete harassment situation is because April would respond. If they had continued to harass Maggie while she did not respond then they could have had problems. If you're going to post photos then WHY only photos of Kaysar, and not Howie?? TRUTH"

You have proven time and time again to make yourself look foolish. Of course you'll respond to this with your own verbal attack, and you'll no doubt pat yourself on the back thinking that you "owned" me in some way, but I, unlike you, do not come to these boards with the sole purpose of writing endless essays intended on putting down others to make yourself look better.

The SOV lied.

However...Kaysar did not get "punked". The midget was boo'd. The way most of us here see it, the midget was the one that got "punked".

Well said, Q-bert! Thanks for pointing that out. The "midget" was the one who got punked.

The SOV lied.

Yup, I agree. I laughed when you wrote that shockalot writes endless essays. I only read one of his million messages and that was it for me. Since then I've noticed that his messages appear to be much longer, like a chapter in a book ha! ha! If I read another message posted from him then it will be because he learned that less is more.

Look what Aldav did :lol::lol::lol:

That is soooo funny. I guess no one has to wonder what Shock looks like anymore. I bet that if we could see the monitor, it would be bikini pictures of Maggie and Rachel, wouldn't you agree????

NOTE: I will not go any further because the remaining is "adult content" and it would be ewwwwwwwwwwwwww ... (I just got a mental picture).

:lol:

guys give it a rest , this topic went on way longer then was needed for what it all was. As much as I like shock and he does give me laughs , come on the more ya'll argue the happier he is. Some of us get pleasure out of arguing , I do though not here , I like the real life thing . lmao.

but really , this has gotten to funny and I think the longest thread on BB6 this season . Love you shock you really bring out the dark side of the force in people. You have a talent , and I hope you remain to make the boards rock next season too , with all this back and forth stuff.

guys give it a rest , this topic went on way longer then was needed for what it all was. As much as I like shock and he does give me laughs , come on the more ya'll argue the happier he is. Some of us get pleasure out of arguing , I do though not here , I like the real life thing . lmao.

but really , this has gotten to funny and I think the longest thread on BB6 this season . Love you shock you really bring out the dark side of the force in people. You have a talent , and I hope you remain to make the boards rock next season too , with all this back and forth stuff.

Spoken like a true 'friendship supporter' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unbelievable.

QUOTE(Qbert @ Sep 26 2005, 03:49 PM)

The SOV lied.

where's the clapping smiley? :lol:

Archived