Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How so?

MUST I spell it out for you? I suspect you already know - but..............okay.

Bitter about losing to me - and too much of a to stay and fight, I might add.

Vindictive because you pick on people that have done nothing to you - just to try and hurt them. Oh, I don't mean me - I LOVE that I have gotten under your skin, shockie. You just cannot post in a thread lately without mentioning my name, can you??

Well, I'm bored now. I've had my fun - I'll leave you to your miserable self. You'll have to play without me from now on. But, by all means, keep posting to me. LOVE the attention!!! B)

Guest Shockalot
MUST I spell it out for you? I suspect you already know - but..............okay.

Bitter about losing to me - and too much of a to stay and fight, I might add.

Vindictive because you pick on people that have done nothing to you - just to try and hurt them. Oh, I don't mean me - I LOVE that I have gotten under your skin, shockie. You just cannot post in a thread lately without mentioning my name, can you??

Well, I'm bored now. I've had my fun - I'll leave you to your miserable self. You'll have to play without me from now on. But, by all means, keep posting to me. LOVE the attention!!! B)

I remember you losing me.

That wasnt your fault but you are definately the most upset about it.

Others were slightly dissapointed but you are the only one shouting about it non-stop since it happened.

So far, I have yet to see you 'getting under my skin' but apparently, me responding one time for every twenty posts you address to me is 'getting me' according to your desperate psychological needs.

But

Its true, I do not like being around heartless and sick people.

So in that sense - yes I 'do not like you'.

You gotta be really sick in the head to consider that some sort of 'win' but there you are.

Did anyone notice since Kaysar got Punked by Eric and Jennifer on the Finale that you dont see or hear all this raving about him anymore.

Its because the public was so turned off by his immaturity they just wanted to abandon him after all.

Now he is doing what?

Nothing.

No Producer wants some guy who is likely to stay bitter and vindictive (possibly violent) if he doesnt get his way on a show and that is gonna happen alot to any actor.

Kaysar Punk'd himself and now he is paying the price.

Eric only added icing to the cake!

:) Kaysar posted a message on his board saying he is going to be on a UPN comedy in November called "Half and Half." Here is what he posted:

Yes, it will be larger than the role on Y & R. I need to prove myself before the networks offer me substantial roles. We'll see how things pan out.

I believe UPN is like a sister station to CBS, so Julie Chen's hubby Les Moonves is also the Chairman/President or whatever of that station too. Can't tell though if that need to prove himself thing is something Kaysar just came up with or if that's something somebody at CBS told him. And if it was the networks that told him that, I wonder what context that came up in - were they being supportive, or rejecting? Though the CBS connection makes me think that somebody there is keeping an eye on his market potential. Who knows :)

PS Never heard of "Half and Half" before, but only one of the WB's or UPN's shows ever makes the top 75 in ratings - WB's Gilmore Girls. Half and Half might only have an audience of maybe a couple million, but hey it's experience :)

PS How many PM's are we allowed to have at a time - 50? And do we get a message telling us that we can't receive any more messages if we hit the limit? Anybody know? Shockalot?

Wow Kaysar! Your so popular you're still on everyone's mind even this long after BB6 is over. You should really be proud of yourself.

I for one wish you all the luck in the world. Enjoy life, and your continuing popularity!!! :D:D:D

Ahh, you are truly the 'King of the Threads!'

So he's not going to be on Punk'd :(

Well Kaysar can pump errrrr punk me anytime :D

WAYYY OFFF TOPIC

Shucks ....its been 20 seconds dang

Yana I don't know where you post that post that you posted but I work in Marietta but I live in Canton. We probably have seen each other before.

WAYYY OFF TOPIC....but who cares all of the threads get off topic by the second page

So he's not going to be on Punk'd :(

Well Kaysar can pump errrrr punk me anytime :D

WAYYY OFFF TOPIC

Shucks ....its been 20 seconds dang

Yana I don't know where you post that post that you posted but I work in Marietta but I live in Canton. We probably have seen each other before.

WAYYY OFF TOPIC....but who cares all of the threads get off topic by the second page

No blahblah, unfortunately 'The Master of BB6' will not be on punk'd.

However, it would make for a good segment, wouldn't it??? B)

PS Never heard of "Half and Half" before, but only one of the WB's or UPN's shows ever makes the top 75 in ratings - WB's Gilmore Girls. Half and Half might only have an audience of maybe a couple million, but hey it's experience :)

Where have you been, Half and Half is a good show. It has been on for 2 years now. It is a comedy about half sisters and their mother trying to get along and really it is more than a couple of million that watches it. Do not go by the nelson ratings, because the ratings are bias and do not reflected the majority of the country. Unless there is a box in every household in America, then you are not going to get the true rating scores. Personally I think there needs to be a new system.

Where have you been, Half and Half is a good show. It has been on for 2 years now. It is a comedy about half sisters and their mother trying to get along and really it is more than a couple of million that watches it. Do not go by the nelson ratings, because the ratings are bias and do not reflected the majority of the country. Unless there is a box in every household in America, then you are not going to get the true rating scores. Personally I think there needs to be a new system.

Ha ha - what time is it on because I watch some really weird shows like Prison Break (Mondays at 9pm). Yes, I've heard that about the ratings being very unreliable too - that is very true. That's great for Kaysar if it's a really popular show. Go Kaysar!

PS Love the sig Sparklet :)

Ha ha - what time is it on because I watch some really weird shows like Prison Break (Mondays at 9pm). Yes, I've heard that about the ratings being very unreliable too - that is very true. That's great for Kaysar if it's a really popular show. Go Kaysar!

PS Love the sig Sparklet :)

Thanks! Half and Half comes on on Mondays also at 9:30. Is Prison Break a good show. I wanted to watch it, because I just get impatient with shows like that. For instance, I like lost, but it is making me mad with the long and drawn out story lines.

Did anyone notice since Kaysar got Punked by Eric and Jennifer on the Finale that you dont see or hear all this raving about him anymore.

Its because the public was so turned off by his immaturity they just wanted to abandon him after all.

Now he is doing what?

Nothing.

No Producer wants some guy who is likely to stay bitter and vindictive (possibly violent) if he doesnt get his way on a show and that is gonna happen alot to any actor.

Kaysar Punk'd himself and now he is paying the price.

Eric only added icing to the cake!

That's my Shockie, ALWAYS DELLUSIONAL!!! :P

Guest Shockalot

I will say this much.. if they cast Kaysar as a sort of insecure, ego driven Muslim American who is really just something of crappy player with a little resentment towards women - then he will probably be excellent in the role!

Its kinda like casting Dennis Leary as an ashhole.. well ya, he is excellent of course.

You wont see Kaysar anyway.

His popularity is fake.

The saddest thing about all this - a REAL actor like Ghassam Massoud should be getting legitimate acclaim and rave reviews and popularity for his astonishing role as Saladin in 'Kingdom of Heaven'.

Will he though?

NOpe.

Unlikely most of the KaysarKrowd is able to get through that movie which is already a 'dumbed down' version of The Crusades as you can get anyway.

I will say this much.. if they cast Kaysar as a sort of insecure, ego driven Muslim American who is really just something of crappy player with a little resentment towards women - then he will probably be excellent in the role!
Yup, I'm pretty sure that Kaysar can handle any role, even one as much against type as the one you described. Sure, he's got no real acting experience yet, but he's a smart guy, I'm sure he can pick it up pretty fast. (I mean, how hard can it be, if even Shockalot knows a little about acting, right? [About 99 cents worth? LOL] And from the things they've both said, Kaysar seems the smarter one to me. by far.)

shockbookcover.jpg

The saddest thing about all this - a REAL actor like Ghassam Massoud should be getting legitimate acclaim and rave reviews and popularity for his astonishing role as Saladin in 'Kingdom of Heaven'.

Will he though?

NOpe.

Well, the guy should have tried to get on Big Brother, then!

YOU GET ME!!!!....Thanks Diamond....There I thought my sense of humor has faded... :P

You're welcome, I understood ya

Half sisters and their father. They have different mothers. I love this show, but don't get it anymore. I thought it had been on longer then 2 years, but that's cool.

Not to mention Nelson ratings don't include us Canadian viewers :) You're right there does need to be a new system.

Ghassan Massoud

Date of birth (location)

20 September 1958

Damascus, Syria

Trivia

Is a drama professor at the Damascus Music and Drama School. (show more)

IMDbPro Professional Details

Actor - filmography

Kingdom of Heaven (2005) .... Saladin

... aka K

Actually Kingdom of Heaven got mixed reviews. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/kingdom_of_heaven/

I also read on another site that Massoud turned in a very respectable performance as Saladin.

back to keeping score for Kaysar ........

* 1 Reality show

* 1 appearance on a Soap

* 1 appearance on a Sit-Com

* running a close 2nd to Pitt for..... hmmm.... how many weeks now ?

Not too shabby, huh ? Even if it ends soon - he's had a fun ride ;)

The ride he has had is amazing, all things considered. I can't remember a fascination lasting this long with ANYONE on Big Brother. As a matter of fact, I'd hazard to say that other than Boston Rob it is probably the longest 'run' in reality history.

Fans will be watching BB7 just to get their Kaysar updates! It really should be gone and forgotten, yet he is still be discussed all over the place, and is STILL number two on that MSN list.

Makes you think, hmmm... B)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived