Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

You, too! OMG - what nightmares! :blink:

Speaking of nightmares I just watched SAW the other night. Talk about an intense movie! Well, you know the part when the doctor cut off his own foot... That FACE is nastier than that! :lol:

Big time nightmares! :o

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone notice how all of the post from last night are all deleted.....

oh and crappy...SAW was an unbelievable movie....The ending is what had me....I had to watch it again. :o

Don't they have a Saw 2 out or coming out? Either way I don't think that they can out-do the first one.

And to think ....that guy wasnt even dead :o

Speaking of nightmares I just watched SAW the other night. Talk about an intense movie! Well, you know the part when the doctor cut off his own foot... That FACE is nastier than that! :lol:

Big time nightmares! :o

I haven't seen it, Crappy. I want to, but I'm afraid I will have nightmares. After Shock, though, I can handle anything!!! :P

Anyone notice how all of the post from last night are all deleted.....

oh and crappy...SAW was an unbelievable movie....The ending is what had me....I had to watch it again. :o

Don't they have a Saw 2 out or coming out? Either way I don't think that they can out-do the first one.

And to think ....that guy wasnt even dead :o

SAW II is out, but I haven't seen it yet. The ending of SAW was great, a twist I didn't see coming!

BTW, I did notice the deletions, in fact, an entire thread (Things that drive me up a wall) disappeared! Oh well...

I haven't seen it, Crappy. I want to, but I'm afraid I will have nightmares. After Shock, though, I can handle anything!!! :P

Hey Spikes, after the scary nastiness that is Shock's fugtastic mug, I'm confident you can handle it! :lol:

I think that is why I couldn't sleep last night B)

JK

I actually think that Shock is nice looking ... :) I dont really care about all of the flaming going on everywhere...so if you dont like it you all can KMA....(if you know bitchanesse then you know what I'm talking about)

Guest Shockalot

I noticed the lighting is downright morbid and its definately not a 'good picture' - and yet, Im still surprised how damm good looking I am.

The publishers wanted the face on the cover - sold a lot of copies that way.

:lol:

JK

I actually think that Shock is nice looking ... :) I dont really care about all of the flaming going on everywhere...so if you dont like it you all can KMA....(if you know bitchanesse then you know what I'm talking about)

EWWWWW - Blah! When you said Dr Will was in your bed I thought you had good taste! But this!!!! Bleck!!! :blink:

I noticed the lighting is downright morbid and its definately not a 'good picture' - and yet, Im still surprised how damm good looking I am.

(Sorry, WAY off topic here, but...)

Shockalot, are you saying that is a REAL book???

From the Photoshopped cover illustration and lack of ISBN or other identifying numbers, I thought it was made up. And a search of the Library of Congress, Amazon.com, E-bay and the web in general didn't turn up anything either.

So either the book is so old it was out only before ISBN numbers came into worldwide use (which means you must look a lot older now), or you purposefully cropped the info.

Because I am looking for a Christmas gift for Kaysar, and I thought I could send him a copy.

If you have any copies lying around taking up room, I could buy one off you.

Let me know, because there are less than 30 shopping days left, and it would need to get shipped twice.

Guest Shockalot

Just knowing you did a search of 'The Library of Congress' makes it all worthwhile.

lmao!

Classic!

Kaysar gets a copy when he sends me a copy of his book: King Kaysar: 82 times greater... and why women need to respect that.

At 19.99 it will be interesting to see if 70 people will buy 200 copies each.. really get it to the top of the NYTimes Best Seller list - just to 'show people' how good it is!

(I bet he charges for book signings lol)

Just knowing you did a search of 'The Library of Congress' makes it all worthwhile.

Well, then I'm glad the 60 seconds it took me while I was sipping my coffee made however long you spent on creating that false book cover worth it.

I'm just sad for you that, for all the months from the time you made it until my search, it was in your "not worthwhile" column.

(Actually, you should probably just go ahead and leave it in that column, because if you read my un-edited previous post again, you'll see I said "I thought it was made up".)

And it's cool how you're unconcerned that admitting to posting false info (ex. "The publishers wanted the face on the cover - sold a lot of copies that way") ruins your credibilty (however much or little you have) on everything else you say.

Well, then I'm glad the 60 seconds it took me while I was sipping my coffee made however long you spent on creating that false book cover worth it.

I'm just sad for you that, for all the months from the time you made it until my search, it was in your "not worthwhile" column.

(Actually, you should probably just go ahead and leave it in that column, because if you read my un-edited previous post again, you'll see I said "I thought it was made up".)

And it's cool how you're unconcerned that admitting to posting false info (ex. "The publishers wanted the face on the cover - sold a lot of copies that way") ruins your credibilty (however much or little you have) on everything else you say.

Oh come on. Since when has false information mattered around here. Look at the accusations aimed at Jennifer for the blow jobs. See false info just does not matter.

Oh come on. Since when has false information mattered around here. Look at the accusations aimed at Jennifer for the blow jobs. See false info just does not matter.

False information matters to me :(

I like it when people lie to me :D

Guest Shockalot

I noticed my bookcover was extremely popular here at Mortys.

I posted it once and its been re-released about 20 times already lol.

Awesome.

Yeah.. I think Jennifer once being embarrassed that she tried oral sex stuff in college hardly makes precedent for a non-stop mythology of her somehow being a whore with a vagina for a mouth.

Next to the virgin Kaysar - Jennifer came off as one of the most 'polite' sex lives in the bunch.

I think Beau and Jantran are the only two who get paid for renting out their orificaces.

Jennifer doesnt even come close.

Guest Shockalot

I really am THE online reality show.

I dont try out for shows.

If Im donating my time and effort to a reality show - consider your lucky.

Does anyone know why Jennifer is accused of being a slut or 'blow job' queen etc?

Besides just making it up I mean?

Is it because she was once teased for fooling around with her boyfriend in college and they 'did oral' to each other instead of intercouse.

Because that seems to be the only single incident this is based on.

Personally I will always remember Chupacabra for bouncing Kaysars arse out the door for the second time in a row.

Man.. that was simply lock, aim and fire ... not to mention the hilarity of Kaysar just finding her, volunteering all his information, so he could show people that Muslims are very smart. Yeahhhh.. 'Good Job buddy!'.

Jen liked that so much. He just told her everything.

Also how she let him punk himself on the finale.. that was hilarious..once again she didnt actually need to 'do anything' but just let him go.

Funny stuff.

What false information? From what I hear as far as Jennifer is concerned - she is the frat boy party toy - and proud of it! B)

From what you "hear"? Can you not even see the irony of what you just said? Maybe you will figure it out sometime. Of course you know better but you like to keep the bullshit going. What a sad childish thing to do.

Oh and why are you following me?

I think the name of your book should be called "Shock Knox Blah"

hehe :o

You know, I will give you props on that - you really are THE online reality show, at least here. Whenever I see your posts I know I am in for a hearty laugh, and you know, there can never be too much laughter in the world.

What is sad though, is all those people that are laughing - they are laughing AT YOU, not WITH YOU. :lol::lol::lol:

And we all know that you know that feeling of being laughed AT.

Sorry, but I can't agree about Orion, Crappy. I may disagree with him on most things BB, but I think he is a decent guy.

As for shockie - I do agree, but don't want to waste space/time/energy on a poll! :)

I am starting to get a better appreciation of Orion - but I still enjoy bantering with him! :)

People are always interested in oddities. Years ago when the circus came to town, it was always the "freak show" that sold the most tickets.

I laugh at my own replies. Sometimes I am capable of writing some funny sh*t. :D

I don't know if you realized it our not, but that dovetailed nicely with that persons prior post regarding the circus as well. If you planned it that way - SWEET! :lol:

Guest Shockalot

I cant figure out what is sadder:

Gingers amazingly bad 'jokes'..

.. or the fact that there is always someone feeling obligated to 'high five' them.

I mean seriously - not funny.

Not at all.

We dont all get great ones off all the time but Ginger gets the worst attempts to die in mid-post almost every single time.

Yet.. someone just has to keep encouraging it with a 'Good one smiley, smiley,smiley. and even worse.. a return reply thanking them for acknowledging the stupid 'joke'.

Please.. lets start raising the bar people.

Lion and Trapeze acts are the biggest attraction btw.

The premise itself is ruined - nothing follows.

So, so dumb.

Archived