Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Crappy doesnt have much so his whole 'thing' is to write replies 'as if' he thinks they would look and sound 'if' he was 'owning' someone.

It doesnt matter that Yana doesnt even understand why she has a logic problem and Crappy sure as hell doenst even have a clue what makes sense or not - they just want to 'sound like' they are two people how are somehow 'laying a smack down'.

Its so freaking annoying.. .. although I better not say that or else this will be their cue to be 'even more wrong' just to fuel something I dont like.

Personally, I have a hard time explaining this for three reasons:

Yana is so mixed up that it would hurt my brain explaining why in the obviously required, step by step detail.

Crappy will argue for the sake of sounding like he is arguing no matter what happens.

I should be sleeping.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it amusing when someone makes fun of another persons looks. Obviously Shock is comfortable enough in who he is to put his pic out there. Wonder what comments we could come up with if others were so bold as to post their pics. :blink:

ETA: I popped in here out of curiosity and couldn't believe this thread was still alive.

I find it amusing is that you have the audacity to say that you "just popped" in to see if the thread was alive; when we all know that you actually popped in to cause trouble by reprimanding people for posting their opinions.

Let's get something straight here. Shock gets what he deserves as far as comments that are made by posters regarding his character, his pompousness, his yearning to belittle people and last but not least his looks. I personally took alot of crap from him and his cronies and when I chose to give them all a dose of their own medicine; I was labeled a flamer. Do you see the hypocrisy in that?

With that said...I am a firm believer that once someone posts pictures of themselves and family members they leave themselves open to criticism and/or praise. Of course we have some on this board who are nice and will tell everyone how great they and their families look. Now let's be honest, sometimes posters, their kids and their Aunt Tilly are not that impressive looking---in that case an honest person would not comment so as to not hurt someones feelings. That is the noble thing to do since it is not nice to lie and give people false reassurance (which also leads me to comment on people who have to post a different picture of themselves every day so they can hear praise from others...we all know that those types of people have low self esteem and no confidence in themselves because they need to seek encouraging words from others)

which leads me to my last and final point. Even though some may think that Shock is a "regular" looking guy, his obnoxious character and total disregard for other posters feelings/opinions just make me think "EWWWWWWW" when I see his picture.

P.S. Sweatpee....if you have something to say to me in regard to my comments, try speaking to me directly. This eliminates the need for others to get involved in matters that don't really pertain to them.

I find it amusing is that you have the audacity to say that you "just popped" in to see if the thread was alive; when we all know that you actually popped in to cause trouble by reprimanding people for posting their opinions.

Let's get something straight here. Shock gets what he deserves as far as comments that are made by posters regarding his character, his pompousness, his yearning to belittle people and last but not least his looks. I personally took alot of crap from him and his cronies and when I chose to give them all a dose of their own medicine; I was labeled a flamer. Do you see the hypocrisy in that?

With that said...I am a firm believer that once someone posts pictures of themselves and family members they leave themselves open to criticism and/or praise. Of course we have some on this board who are nice and will tell everyone how great they and their families look. Now let's be honest, sometimes posters, their kids and their Aunt Tilly are not that impressive looking---in that case an honest person would not comment so as to not hurt someones feelings. That is the noble thing to do since it is not nice to lie and give people false reassurance (which also leads me to comment on people who have to post a different picture of themselves every day so they can hear praise from others...we all know that those types of people have low self esteem and no confidence in themselves because they need to seek encouraging words from others)

which leads me to my last and final point. Even though some may think that Shock is a "regular" looking guy, his obnoxious character and total disregard for other posters feelings/opinions just make me think "EWWWWWWW" when I see his picture.

P.S. Sweatpee....if you have something to say to me in regard to my comments, try speaking to me directly. This eliminates the need for others to get involved in matters that don't really pertain to them.

Actually I did pop into the BB board to see what was going on and was shocked to see that this thread was still going strong. I do believe that some referenced this as the thread that wouldn't die at some point along the way. As for the rest of your post it's meaningless since you are trying to justify making fun of the way someone looks. Just because someone acts like an ass doesn't give you the right to make fun of the way they look. Would it be acceptable for me to make fun of Yana simply because we disagreed or don't see eye to eye on everything? No of course not, I can disagree or dislike someone without feeling the need to call them names or make fun of their appearance. It's called being a grownup, try it sometime.

P.S. I didn't feel the need to address you personally since obviously my post was clear enough that you knew who I was speaking of, as did Yana and Crappy.

:D i actually DID pop in just to see who was still keeping this thread alive.

Nice to see everyone is still here.. still breathing... and still standing their ground.

well, its nice to see some people still here..... :lol:

and a big ::::::::::waves:::::::::: HELLO to Ginger!!!!! how ya doing!

First off Shock... I will tell you like I told someone else in another thread... I will say what I want... I haven't cussed or flamed anyone... Nothing against the rules... So telling me to shut up isn't going to work for you or anyone else... I have been trying to explain to Sweetpea that I did agree with what she was saying about making fun of someone on looks... She's the one that doesn't get it... As for as what Ginger was saying though I do have to agree with one thing... Although you look like a normal person the crap you spew on a daily basis make's people say ewwwwww... It's really not anything having to do with physical looks... I also have to agree that sometimes you have to just take your meds and be done with it....

I find it amusing when someone makes fun of another persons looks. Obviously Shock is comfortable enough in who he is to put his pic out there. Wonder what comments we could come up with if others were so bold as to post their pics. :blink:

ETA: I popped in here out of curiosity and couldn't believe this thread was still alive.

Well, you helped bump it by your post, Sweetpea - I don't know why you're so shocked! :P

Nice to see everyone is still here.. still breathing... and still standing their ground.

Fizzle!!! Man, I missed you! Long time no see - at Morty's! ;)

I cant figure out what is sadder:

Gingers amazingly bad 'jokes'..

.. or the fact that there is always someone feeling obligated to 'high five' them.

I mean seriously - not funny.

Not at all.

We dont all get great ones off all the time but Ginger gets the worst attempts to die in mid-post almost every single time.

Yet.. someone just has to keep encouraging it with a 'Good one smiley, smiley,smiley. and even worse.. a return reply thanking them for acknowledging the stupid 'joke'.

Please.. lets start raising the bar people.

Lion and Trapeze acts are the biggest attraction btw.

The premise itself is ruined - nothing follows.

So, so dumb.

Oh, shockie! The only way we're gonna raise the bar around here is if you either stop posting, or get a clue! Everyone is laughing at your posts - they are so ridiculous. Ginger is funny, Crappy is funny. Yana is one of the nicest posters on this board. You are just sad!!

And I TOLD you, it's QUITTERGIRL!!! At least if you're going to devote your siggy to me - get it right! Oh, and yes, I'm not surprised you're still obsessed! :P And at least I just quit the jury (and took half the players with me because the mod sucked). I stayed around to get evicted fair and square - unlike you - Mr "this isn't fair and I'm quitting because I got nominated!!!" ;)

Crappy doesnt have much so his whole 'thing' is to write replies 'as if' he thinks they would look and sound 'if' he was 'owning' someone.

It doesnt matter that Yana doesnt even understand why she has a logic problem and Crappy sure as hell doenst even have a clue what makes sense or not - they just want to 'sound like' they are two people how are somehow 'laying a smack down'.

Its so freaking annoying.. .. although I better not say that or else this will be their cue to be 'even more wrong' just to fuel something I dont like.

Personally, I have a hard time explaining this for three reasons:

Yana is so mixed up that it would hurt my brain explaining why in the obviously required, step by step detail.

Crappy will argue for the sake of sounding like he is arguing no matter what happens.

I should be sleeping.

Now I was just beginning to SLIGHTLY get along with you - when we stick to political arguments and bantering. But now you gotta step in and start somethin' with me - when I wasn't even commenting on YOU - I was just defending Yana. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I wasn't trying to 'own' anyone, I was just not going to back down. Now, I know the truce has been uneasy, and I don't want to be the one to break it, I'll leave that to you.

Sweetpea has an annoying knack for slipping in, stirring s**t, then saying 'who me?' when called on it. It is as clear as a pane of glass that this is the case. If she wants to be a crap stirrer like myself, she should just embrace it, like I do! :lol:

You know what - you're right - you should be sleeping. Go back to bed!!!!

Well, you helped bump it by your post, Sweetpea - I don't know why you're so shocked! :P

Oh, shockie! The only way we're gonna raise the bar around here is if you either stop posting, or get a clue! Everyone is laughing at your posts - they are so ridiculous. Ginger is funny, Crappy is funny. Yana is one of the nicest posters on this board. You are just sad!!

And I TOLD you, it's QUITTERGIRL!!! At least if you're going to devote your siggy to me - get it right! Oh, and yes, I'm not surprised you're still obsessed! :P And at least I just quit the jury (and took half the players with me because the mod sucked). I stayed around to get evicted fair and square - unlike you - Mr "this isn't fair and I'm quitting because I got nominated!!!" ;)

Thanks again Spike! You are again the voice of sanity in the wilderness of idiots I am beset with. I can always count on you!

You are so right Ginger! This isn't the first time Sweetpea and her ilk haven't dragged us in when dragging your name through the mud - or dragged you into our discussions. I guess they just don;t like the fact that we have each other's backs, and we won't back down from their BS! B)

Dont mind me Im just gonna set a case of them Hag Snacks that Resident Mockery was pushing around here, seems like quite a few of ya could use a couple boxes!!

Dont mind me Im just gonna set a case of them Hag Snacks that Resident Mockery was pushing around here, seems like quite a few of ya could use a couple boxes!!

You're probably right! At this point most of us could use a bag! :lol:

Guest Shockalot

Im starting to think that Yana, Spike, Crappy and Ginger actually believe they are good posters.

I miss the days when the forum was active and you four put everyone else on 'ignore' so, in effect, created your own virtual forum inside a virtual forum.

Seriously, you are all just horrible poop-teens.

One or of you are certainly sick in the head. In the evil sense of the word.

Anyways.. Dont forget this Thread is about the way Kaysar showed his true nasty colours and exposed himself on the Finale with his trembling hate-glare and arrogant comment to Jennifer AND how Coach Eric pointed it out.

Kaysar got 'Punkd' but nobody but himself did it to him.

Thats your hero.

Im not surprised.

Sweetpea has an annoying knack for slipping in, stirring s**t, then saying 'who me?' when called on it. It is as clear as a pane of glass that this is the case. If she wants to be a crap stirrer like myself, she should just embrace it, like I do! :lol:

No my knack is for pointing out that some posters lack class and social skills if they feel the need to call someone names or make fun of their appearance because they disagree on a MB. Most people got over that petty crap in high school. What makes it all the more ironic is that this person's avatar says "mean people suck". I guess only nice people make fun of the way someone looks. :blink: The really hilarious part about all this is it's part of the standard MO, your little group thinks that it's acceptable to intimidate other posters if they disagree with you. I just happen to be one who won't back down.

Anyways.. Dont forget this Thread is about the way Kaysar showed his true nasty colours and exposed himself on the Finale with his trembling hate-glare and arrogant comment to Jennifer AND how Coach Eric pointed it out.

Thats your hero.

Im not surprised.

Maybe that's how you saw it.

I, and others, saw it differently.

I saw no trembling hate-glare. (But I did see another fake Cheerleader smile.)

I saw no nasty colours (true or otherwise).

I don't think Kaysar's comment to Jennifer was arrogant.

(If you want arrogant, you can ask Crappysucks, or any other Kaysar fan, what they might have said in Kaysar's place. All things considered, Kaysar could have taken that opportunity to be arrogant, but he was too civil.)

What Coach Eric pointed out was misguided. The two cases had differences which precludes them from comparison in that way. (And as you have already pointed out - playing as a team is stupid. So having a coach would be pretty silly too.) And if Eric can't see why the two cases are different, maybe he shouldn't be coaching.

Nobody got "punk'd" because that, by definition, would involve Ashton Kutcher (or, at the very least, a preset practical joke).

(Perhaps a better title would have been "Kaysar got SERVED..." - which I would still disagree with, of course!)

Guest Shockalot

He gave her his psychotic glare.. just a taste of it.

Not the full on psychotic murderer look he gave Ivette when he was stopped from beating her up.

But still

Then arrogance is fundamental. Kaysar is in no place to be 'telling Jennifer' anything. After all, she was the one who ran him with ease throughout the game.

There is nothing for HIM to be 'Advising' her about in the first place.

His next comment is just stupid. "Next time" (huh?) ... "Think for yourself!"

Dumb.

They WERE acting as a group.

So Kaysars 'advice' is completely senseless anyways.

Eric doesnt even have to say anything but cant help but laugh at what a fool Kaysar just made of himself.

Kaysar spent half the time INSISTING THEY FORM A GROUP AND ALL DO WHAT HE TOLD THEM!

"Next time.. instead of defeating my group strategy, dont follow your own counterpart"

??

Because that IS what would be said here by Kaysar.

Why?

Stupid.

Like Eric said - 'Medicine doesnt taste so good when Kaysar has to drink it down'.

BTW.. The comparison is exactly right.

Kaysar listened to his group.

The only difference might be that Jennifer was actually PART of her groups idea to Nom Kaysar.

Kaysar on the other hand came up with nothing on his own and did what James, Howie and Janelle TOLD HIM TO DO.

They just appealed to Kaysars spite and resentment and he gobbled it up and ran with it.

Again, its total misunderstanding on your part to be saying "Trust me.. I would have said worse things than Kaysar did"

Well then you are a bigger poorsport, speaking out of your place than Kaysar even did!

Kaysstare.jpg

Good Gad.. Would Yana and the other moron stop and think for a damm minute.

Sweetpea made a perfectly agreeable comment.

Yana.. you dont even disagree with her so shut your piehole for second and start to THINK before just arguing like a dork for dorks sake.

Sweetpea may NEVER POST A PICTURE and she is still making a perfectly legitimate argument.

Does that confuse you?

Why?

The only reason you think you are doing a damm thing is because Squeaky the Poopteen up there is 'High fiving' and egging you on.

Crappy doesnt even have a clue 'why' he is here - he just thinks its gonna be great to stand behind anything and act like he is winning something.

Geeezzz!

Thank you Sweetpea for you PERFECTLY SENSIBLE comments which STAND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU POST A PICTURE (OR YANA DOES) of you sexy self.

Yana: DUH.. Her point stands and you agree WHETHER OR NOT YOU POST A PICTURE OR NOT.

You honestly dont see how that works?

SHOCK YOU ARE CALLING PEOPLE MORONS? - Okay where's your monkeys to step in and tell you how awful you are for calling people names. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST HGYPOCRITES. You pick apart everybody elses posts but allow Shock to be the biggest ass on this board.

My assertion was that posters who choose to make fun of how another poster looks should post their own picture for review and comment. I was referring to the posters making fun and not all Morty posters. You and Yana both know exactly what I meant and are trying to spin it to match what you want it to mean. I felt no need to post my own pic since I was in fact not making fun of the way anyone looks. Yes she did defend the poster making fun, because as she said "that's her right", but she also said she didn't agree with or condone the behavior. If that's true, then why would she defend someone who did? Just because their an online "friend"? With friends like that...

My posts are there for anyone to read as are yours. I can live with what I posted. I don't feel the need to argue this point anymore since you and crappy obviously find it perfectly acceptable to make fun of someones looks. You'll both repeat that you don't, all the while defending someone who is doing it.

What do you think of Shock calling people morons? You are the biggest hypocrite on this board.

What up, Fizzle. I miss you! :)

Spike, we are all wasting our time. Talking to "EWWWWWBOY" is like trying to teach a four year old global warming.

Im starting to think that Yana, Spike, Crappy and Ginger actually believe they are good posters.

I miss the days when the forum was active and you four put everyone else on 'ignore' so, in effect, created your own virtual forum inside a virtual forum.

Seriously, you are all just horrible poop-teens.

One or of you are certainly sick in the head. In the evil sense of the word.

Thats your hero.

Im not surprised.

You are the only one who thinks that. Do you ever go back and actually read what you write. You sound like a pimply face 14 year old adolescent that needs constant attention and has to prove to the world that you are all that and QW'S bag of "who gives a crap" hag snacks.

I've just watched that part of the video from the final show yet again, and still don't see any rage.

On being asked by Julie if he has anything to say to Jen, Kaysar sighs. (Have any of you ever responded by sighing when you're angry?) Then he says "Jennifer, next time, think for yourself." After 8 seconds of applause (including by all jury members except Jen), Julie asks, "Jennifer, would you like to defend yourself?", and her reply to that was, "Nope. I did think for myself. My group swayed my decision", which was followed by 3 seconds of dead silence.

Eric said "I think it's a little bit ironic that, you know, when Kaysar - the - ... One thing that surprised me about watching the show is that Kaysar got upset that Jen swore on her life, and swear to God, I'm not going to put you up, and he did the same exact thing to me, but I guess the same medicine doesn't taste the same". Well, Eric also got upset when he was put up as a replacement nominee. So if he thinks it was the same exact thing, and they both reacted by getting upset, shouldn't he have said "the same medicine DOES taste the same"? In any case, their situations were similar, except for a few details (like when the deal which was later broken was made, and under what circumstances, as well as what exactly was promised).

Eric interjected his comments just as Julie was going to continue with the prepared script of the show. Kaysar was not asked to comment, even though we was shaking his head (whether in disagreement or something else is up to interpretation), so he did not comment.

I don't think Kaysar got "Punk'd". (By anyone, not necessarily Ashton Kutcher - although that would be a cool episode!) Wouldn't getting "punk'd" involve having a whole bunch of people "in on the gag", trying to "put one over on him"? I don't think he got "served" or "told" or "put in his place" either. The fact of the matter is that he was asked to address Jen, which he did, and she was asked to respond, which she did. Ah, the healing process commences.

Well, everyone is free to interpret what they see on TV for themselves, so make your own assessment. Don't rely on mine, or anyone else's.

jenstare9ok.jpg

As far as the screencap Shockalot had been posting (ad nauseum) goes, Shockalot interprets Kaysar's expression to be a "terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes", "furious anger in his eyes", "horrific rage in his eyes ", "pure conciet", a "glare" and "scary". Throughout life, we all learn to read facial expressions and micro-expressions, and we all tend to read them the same. A few are inherent, many are learned. I don't see the lowered eyebrows, gritted teeth or flared nostrils I normally associate with rage or anger. I don't see any conceit or anything scary, either. As the eyeball itself does not change in any way to convey emotion, it's the eyelids and "crow's feet" areas you have to look at, and what we really mean when we talk about eye expressions. TO ME, his face looks pretty relaxed, actually, and his eyes don't appear to be narrowed, they look normal, in fact, in the screencap and throughout that part in the video. And when he smiles, it looks genuine, not like the fake smile some entertainers (cheerleaders, for example) learn to paste on.

Also, anyone can manipulate images, and add captions, but using that instead of unaltered source material will skew interpretation in the direction of the manipulator's bias.

Apologies for the really, really, really long post.

"And that's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

--------------------

p.s. Kalan Porter WISHES he could have "Gone Fishing" with Kaysar

I figured quoting myself would save me some time.

i was watching the daily show, and i paused it when it was coming back from commercial, and the frame it paused on made it look like John Stewart was scared and/or constipated....lol. While in real time, you never see that expression, it just goes to show, a small frame of a rolling shot can be construed to something different. I guess why theres spinmasters!!

Not the full on psychotic murderer look he gave Ivette when he was stopped from beating her up.

But still

Then arrogance is fundamental. Kaysar is in no place to be 'telling Jennifer' anything. After all, she was the one who ran him with ease throughout the game.

Dumb.

Eric doesnt even have to say anything but cant help but laugh at what a fool Kaysar just made of himself.

Kaysar spent half the time INSISTING THEY FORM A GROUP AND ALL DO WHAT HE TOLD THEM!

"Next time.. instead of defeating my group strategy, dont follow your own counterpart"

??

Why?

Stupid.

Like Eric said - 'Medicine doesnt taste so good when Kaysar has to drink it down'.

The only difference might be that Jennifer was actually PART of her groups idea to Nom Kaysar.

Kaysar on the other hand came up with nothing on his own and did what James, Howie and Janelle TOLD HIM TO DO.

They just appealed to Kaysars spite and resentment and he gobbled it up and ran with it.

Again, its total misunderstanding on your part to be saying "Trust me.. I would have said worse things than Kaysar did"

Well then you are a bigger poorsport, speaking out of your place than Kaysar even did!

Shockalot,

You say "He gave her his psychotic glare". I say he didn't.

I don't think he was going to lay a hand on Ivette either. He was angry, but he had it contained.

Kaysar only was only "telling Jennifer" anything because JULIE ASKED HIM TO COMMENT.

I agree with SamtheTVwatchingcat that Jen did nothing until she won HoH, so I don't think she ran Kaysar (or anyone else) with difficutly or "ease difficulty throughout the game".

Like you said, you don't understand Kaysar's comment.

It's all open to interpretation.

"Next time, think for yourself".

I interpret that to mean "Next time you have an important decision to make, think for yourself."

You, of course, are free to continue interpretting it any way you wish.

And I hope everyone takes Kaysar's advice, and thinks for themself, instead of accepting someone else's opinion simply because it is being repeated over and over again, or makes a decision based on what would be better for a group, instead of themself, in a game where only one person can win.

Eric was the first to form a group.

Kaysar went to all the other players still playing with just their secret partners and proposed that they band together, for the sake of having the numbers, or they would get picked off one by one.

BTW... The comparison is exactly wrong.

The circumstances of the promises made were completely different.

Again, its total misunderstanding on your part to be saying that I would say "Trust me.. I would have said worse things than Kaysar did", because you are not reading what others post. I never said I would have said anything at all.

What I did say was that Kaysar is too civil to use that opportunity to take a cheap shot at someone.

p.s. This: "Well then you are a bigger poorsport, speaking out of your place than Kaysar even did!" doesn't even make grammatical sense.

What do you think of Shock calling people morons? You are the biggest hypocrite on this board.

No, you are. Pretending that you and your cronies are somehow being victimized when all I did was point out your blatant nastiness. Shock is just as wrong for calling someone a moron as you were for making fun of his looks. If you need to resort to namecalling and flaming to get your point or opinion across then I would suggest a debate class.

No, you are. Pretending that you and your cronies are somehow being victimized when all I did was point out your blatant nastiness. Shock is just as wrong for calling someone a moron as you were for making fun of his looks. If you need to resort to namecalling and flaming to get your point or opinion across then I would suggest a debate class.

Nope, Nada. You're like a fly on honey every time you see a post from someone who dares to challenge Shock. Yet, Shock says awful things to people and you choose to ignore them. You would have ignored this too if I didn't point it out. You are fooling no one, but yourself and Shock. .

P.S. I'll debate this matter with you anytime, since you chose first to criticize me. I was going to ignore you in the post big brother season, but you just couldn't stop yourself from commenting on my replies (mainly to Shock) even though they never pertained to you.

P.P.S. I call you people cronies and now you use that same term.....try being original. You know that rocking, lunatic monkey avatar you use to have really suited you.

Nope, Nada. You're like a fly on honey every time you see a post from someone who dares to challenge Shock. Yet, Shock says awful things to people and you choose to ignore them. You would have ignored this too if I didn't point it out. You are fooling no one, but yourself and Shock. .

P.S. I'll debate this matter with you anytime, since you chose first to criticize me. I was going to ignore you in the post big brother season, but you just couldn't stop yourself from commenting on my replies (mainly to Shock) even though they never pertained to you.

P.P.S. I call you people cronies and now you use that same term.....try being original. You know that rocking, lunatic monkey avatar you use to have really suited you.

ROFL, you can't make a single post without insulting someone, can you? I already said he was wrong as well. Sorry, I don't scrutinize Shock's every word since his posts can be quite lengthy, while yours consist of nothing more than one liner flames or nasty comments.

But still

Dumb.

??

Why?

Stupid.

Kaysstare.jpg

*Stops in and looks around the board - yawns loudly* Whoa, the same old tired post. How boring and unoriginal. Do you have ANYTHING new to say???

I asked you this once before and I'll ask it again - did an Arab drop you on your head when you where a baby? Because you certainly seem to have an inordinate amount of hate for this individual and you seem to use up an awful lot of time railing against him. Get a grip man, get a grip!

No my knack is for pointing out that some posters lack class and social skills if they feel the need to call someone names or make fun of their appearance because they disagree on a MB. Most people got over that petty crap in high school. What makes it all the more ironic is that this person's avatar says "mean people suck". I guess only nice people make fun of the way someone looks. :blink: The really hilarious part about all this is it's part of the standard MO, your little group thinks that it's acceptable to intimidate other posters if they disagree with you. I just happen to be one who won't back down.

Yo, Sweetie! If you are going to rant against Ginger, why are you using my quote? You have yourself talking in so many circles and making no sense. You must be lost. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, because you have your head so far up Shockie's ass you must be tasting Eric!

You know what you are. Everyone knows what you are. You are nothing without your cohorts. Go the hell home before you get yourself hurt, little biatch! :P

Archived