Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

I cant figure out what is sadder:

Gingers amazingly bad 'jokes'..

.. or the fact that there is always someone feeling obligated to 'high five' them.

I mean seriously - not funny.

Not at all.

We dont all get great ones off all the time but Ginger gets the worst attempts to die in mid-post almost every single time.

Yet.. someone just has to keep encouraging it with a 'Good one smiley, smiley,smiley. and even worse.. a return reply thanking them for acknowledging the stupid 'joke'.

Please.. lets start raising the bar people.

Lion and Trapeze acts are the biggest attraction btw.

The premise itself is ruined - nothing follows.

So, so dumb.

Did you ever notice how we high five eachother on great posts......but most people tell you to go suck a clam and find a new board to haunt! Just thought I'd remind you about that.

I don't know if you realized it our not, but that dovetailed nicely with that persons prior post regarding the circus as well. If you planned it that way - SWEET! :lol:

I don't see a prior posting referring to the circus! I just looked at shock's pic and thought "oddity." :)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it amusing when someone makes fun of another persons looks. Obviously Shock is comfortable enough in who he is to put his pic out there. Wonder what comments we could come up with if others were so bold as to post their pics. :blink:

ETA: I popped in here out of curiosity and couldn't believe this thread was still alive.

I think if you would only go to other areas of morty's you would find that a lot of us have pictures of ourselves posted... We have nothing to hide... We are all quite normal... Case in point, here's me and my son...

th_May1217.jpg

One of myself, my son, my Mom, and my Dad...

th_yanafam.jpg

And me by myself...

th_yana.jpg

Now where's yours?

I think if you would only go to other areas of morty's you would find that a lot of us have pictures of ourselves posted... We have nothing to hide... We are all quite normal... Case in point, here's me and my son...

th_May1217.jpg

One of myself, my son, my Mom, and my Dad...

th_yanafam.jpg

And me by myself...

th_yana.jpg

Now where's yours?

Quite frankly, I wasn't posting to you and I haven't posted a pic of myself since I wasn't making fun of anyones looks. But give me some time and I might post one if you're lucky. :)

To be honest I really don't care what you look like... Just don't jump on people about not posting their pictures unless you are willing to do so yourself... You aren't... You said as much in your post... If I'm lucky... pffftttt... I have you know I am very lucky... My life shows that... I don't need you to post a picture of yourself to prove that to me... And just for the record I haven't said anything bad about the way Shock looks... I think he looks like a normal everyday person... Just like the rest of us... I was only saying that you apparently haven't been to other parts of the board if you think people are scared to post pictures of themselves is all... :blink:

To be honest I really don't care what you look like... Just don't jump on people about not posting their pictures unless you are willing to do so yourself... You aren't... You said as much in your post... If I'm lucky... pffftttt... I have you know I am very lucky... My life shows that... I don't need you to post a picture of yourself to prove that to me... And just for the record I haven't said anything bad about the way Shock looks... I think he looks like a normal everyday person... Just like the rest of us... I was only saying that you apparently haven't been to other parts of the board if you think people are scared to post pictures of themselves is all... :blink:

LOL, I have been to other parts of the board and I've seen other poster's pictures. I am not a classless person who would make fun of someone's looks or appearance and I don't feel compelled to post my pic just because you think I should since I chose to call out another poster who was in effect making fun of someone's looks. You may not have said a word about Shock's pic bit you sure came running to the poster's defense who made the nasty comment. :huh:

Yes I sure did... I have that right... I also disagreed with their assessment of him... Which is also my right... I do feel, however, if you are going to admonish someone for something you should be willing to do what you asked of them... Therefore I posted pictures of myself... I put up so didn't need to shut up... That's the way I am... I have nothing to fear from posting a picture on a message board... I really don't care what anyone on here thinks of my looks... I have a wonderful husband that I adore and who love's me very much... I am not looking for anyone's approval... Neither am I patrolling a message board to look for reason's to start crap with others...

Yes I sure did... I have that right... I also disagreed with their assessment of him... Which is also my right... I do feel, however, if you are going to admonish someone for something you should be willing to do what you asked of them... Therefore I posted pictures of myself... I put up so didn't need to shut up... That's the way I am... I have nothing to fear from posting a picture on a message board... I really don't care what anyone on here thinks of my looks... I have a wonderful husband that I adore and who love's me very much... I am not looking for anyone's approval... Neither am I patrolling a message board to look for reason's to start crap with others...

Well said Yana! I'm glad to see you back, and bringing a little sanity to the board. This person loves to jump in and stir the pot, then act all innocent. Me, I'll admit I stir the pot - sometimes it's fun! You're a class act Yana, and I'm glad you don't let these others drag you down!

Hiya Crappy... You know I'm never gonna be gone too long... I am very busy this time of year... With my local Jaycees chapter doing so much ie: feeding the firemen and policemen on duty for Thanksgiving, our Christmas assitance program, our cruise for individual development, and our state Jaycees elections (of which I was elected a state vice president) things are crazy... Not to mention we just got word that my son will be home for Christmas... He's not returning for very long either... He will be home for good in May... We are really busy, and excited... we will have all our children with us this year... Good to hear you and most of the others are keeping things going around here... Here's to a long wait till BB 7 and I hear there is going to be an all star BB but it will not be BB 7... That must mean there will be at least a BB 8 right???

First off my post admonished another poster for making fun of someone's looks. I also challenged that poster to post a pic of themselves to see if they were willing to stand up to the scrutiny they so readily handed out. I didn't make fun of anyone's looks, so I feel no need to post a pic of myself. But for you I will make an exception since I to could care less what anyone, particularly on a mb thinks of me. I'm the one on the right. :)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iamsnarky69/...5f2.jpg&.src=ph

Well said Yana! I'm glad to see you back, and bringing a little sanity to the board. This person loves to jump in and stir the pot, then act all innocent. Me, I'll admit I stir the pot - sometimes it's fun! You're a class act Yana, and I'm glad you don't let these others drag you down!

LOL, this from the "king" of pot stirrers is a classic. Pot meet kettle. Please find where in my post I acted innocent.

First off my post admonished another poster for making fun of someone's looks. I also challenged that poster to post a pic of themselves to see if they were willing to stand up to the scrutiny they so readily handed out. I didn't make fun of anyone's looks, so I feel no need to post a pic of myself. But for you I will make an exception since I to could care less what anyone, particularly on a mb thinks of me. I'm the one on the right. :)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iamsnarky69/...5f2.jpg&.src=ph

LOL, this from the "king" of pot stirrers is a classic. Pot meet kettle. Please find where in my post I acted innocent.

That's just it sweetheart, I said right in the quote you pinned I am a pot stirrer. The point is you come in, you stir, then you step back with a befuddled look and claim, 'what did I do?' I know I'm gonna get a s**t storm when I stir the pot, and I welcome it. You seem to like to play the victim when you get your pot brewing, that's all I'm saying.

That's just it sweetheart, I said right in the quote you pinned I am a pot stirrer. The point is you come in, you stir, then you step back with a befuddled look and claim, 'what did I do?' I know I'm gonna get a s**t storm when I stir the pot, and I welcome it. You seem to like to play the victim when you get your pot brewing, that's all I'm saying.

No, I just point out the BS that goes on and am not afraid of some posters who think they can intimidate others and do and say what they want without recourse. I think my point was quite clear in this exchange, sorry if you didn't get it. :P

And again I say I don't care what you look like, so no you didn't just post the picture for me... You say you don't care what people on "mb" think... you must if you only posted the picture to appease me... Remeber you said it I didn't... I don't agree with making fun of someone just based on their looks... My Mom has had to deal with that for a long time and it's no fault of her own that she is over weight... You said in the above post that I came to "their" defense... I replyed and said yes I did... You see that's what friends do for each other... They stick up for each other even if they disagree with what is being said or done... Yes I do consider a lot of people on here my "online" friends (and that would include Shock)... There are a couple that are really my real life friends... I for one will never turn my back on a friend just because they did something I wouldn't do myself... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... Yes Sweetpea even you... What I disagree with is telling someone they should do something when you yourself aren't willing to do the same and really that's all I have been trying to tell you all along... <_<

And again I say I don't care what you look like, so no you didn't just post the picture for me... You say you don't care what people on "mb" think... you must if you only posted the picture to appease me... Remeber you said it I didn't... I don't agree with making fun of someone just based on their looks... My Mom has had to deal with that for a long time and it's no fault of her own that she is over weight... You said in the above post that I came to "their" defense... I replyed and said yes I did... You see that's what friends do for each other... They stick up for each other even if they disagree with what is being said or done... Yes I do consider a lot of people on here my "online" friends (and that would include Shock)... There are a couple that are really my real life friends... I for one will never turn my back on a friend just because they did something I wouldn't do myself... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... Yes Sweetpea even you... What I disagree with is telling someone they should do something when you yourself aren't willing to do the same and really that's all I have been trying to tell you all along... <_<

Well that's the difference between you and I. I won't stick up for a "friend" who is wrong just because they're my friend. I will call them on their BS and if they are my friend they will appreciate it and we'll go on from there. I would expect that if you know how your mother felt, you wouldn't condone anyone making fun of another person, friend or not.

No, I just point out the BS that goes on and am not afraid of some posters who think they can intimidate others and do and say what they want without recourse. I think my point was quite clear in this exchange, sorry if you didn't get it. :P

I don't try to intimidate anyone - but if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. It wasn't that your point wasn't clear to me darling, it was just INANE because you simply pointed something out that I already agreed with. Therefore, you whole pot calling the kettle theory flys right out the window. Also, I can say things without recourse, because last time we checked we still have free speeach (at least until Bush gets that outlawed too.)

Finally, what BS do you refer to? The BS where you start trouble the cry when it finds you??? :rolleyes:

Well, let's see... Hhmm stating that I disagreed with making fun of someone just for the way they look... I don't believe that is condoning it... I also wasn't really sticking up for what they said... I was sticking up for what I believe in... I stated what that is already... I was sticking up for them in that way... If you think I was saying it was ok for them to say the things they did, then maybe you should go back and read what I wrote... You really didn't get it... I never said it was ok for them to make fun of anyone... You put those words in my mouth trying to stir the pot... Trying to get me to stoop to your level... It's not gonna happen...

Well, let's see... Hhmm stating that I disagreed with making fun of someone just for the way they look... I don't believe that is condoning it... I also wasn't really sticking up for what they said... I was sticking up for what I believe in... I stated what that is already... I was sticking up for them in that way... If you think I was saying it was ok for them to say the things they did, then maybe you should go back and read what I wrote... You really didn't get it... I never said it was ok for them to make fun of anyone... You put those words in my mouth trying to stir the pot... Trying to get me to stoop to your level... It's not gonna happen...

Yana, at this point we'd accomplish more talking to a brick. This person is that thick headed. :lol:

LOL, you already admitted that you were defending the poster who made fun of Shock. Are you now trying to say that while you defended it, you didn't agree with it? Your posts are there for others to read as are mine, I stand by what I posted, but you have a nice night.

Yana, at this point we'd accomplish more talking to a brick. This person is that thick headed. :lol:

LOL can't refrain from stooping to personal insults when the discussion doesn't go your way, can you? When you have no argument, you just call names or hurl insults. It would be sad if it weren't so pathetic.

LOL, you already admitted that you were defending the poster who made fun of Shock. Are you now trying to say that while you defended it, you didn't agree with it? Your posts are there for others to read as are mine, I stand by what I posted, but you have a nice night.

Use your education (you have one, right) look back and READ! She did not defend, she simply cast aspersions at your assertion that others were not 'bold' enough to post their pics - by posting her pics! No more, no less. You again find yourself - clueless!

LOL can't refrain from stooping to personal insults when the discussion doesn't go your way, can you? When you have no argument, you just call names or hurl insults. It would be sad if it weren't so pathetic.

Sweet heart, I will always have a argument for the likes of you - always!

You said...

You may not have said a word about Shock's pic bit you sure came running to the poster's defense who made the nasty comment.

I said...

Yes I sure did... I have that right... I also disagreed with their assessment of him... Which is also my right...

I then went on to explain what I meant by saying I was defending them was that I was saying to you that you shouldn't call people out if you aren't willing to do what you are calling them out for... See simple... Nowhere did I say that I was defending what they said... I even stated that I disagreed with their assessment of him... Again Sweetpea open your eyes and read what is being said before you jump on people... You are looking silly...

You said...

You may not have said a word about Shock's pic bit you sure came running to the poster's defense who made the nasty comment.

I said...

Yes I sure did... I have that right... I also disagreed with their assessment of him... Which is also my right...

I then went on to explain what I meant by saying I was defending them was that I was saying to you that you shouldn't call people out if you aren't willing to do what you are calling them out for... See simple... Nowhere did I say that I was defending what they said... I even stated that I disagreed with their assessment of him... Again Sweetpea open your eyes and read what is being said before you jump on people... You are looking silly...

My point exactly, Yana, my point exactly...

But the pity is that Sweetpea doesn't - and won't - see it.

Yeah I know Crappy... We'll see if she respond's tomorrow, since she was owned on both threads she was in tonight and went to bed... :(

:lol::lol::lol: Her best bet would be to come back when we're not here and argue. Maybe then she will win! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Shockalot

Good Gad.. Would Yana and the other moron stop and think for a damm minute.

Sweetpea made a perfectly agreeable comment.

Yana.. you dont even disagree with her so shut your piehole for second and start to THINK before just arguing like a dork for dorks sake.

Sweetpea may NEVER POST A PICTURE and she is still making a perfectly legitimate argument.

Does that confuse you?

Why?

The only reason you think you are doing a damm thing is because Squeaky the Poopteen up there is 'High fiving' and egging you on.

Crappy doesnt even have a clue 'why' he is here - he just thinks its gonna be great to stand behind anything and act like he is winning something.

Geeezzz!

Thank you Sweetpea for you PERFECTLY SENSIBLE comments which STAND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU POST A PICTURE (OR YANA DOES) of you sexy self.

Yana: DUH.. Her point stands and you agree WHETHER OR NOT YOU POST A PICTURE OR NOT.

You honestly dont see how that works?

Use your education (you have one, right) look back and READ! She did not defend, she simply cast aspersions at your assertion that others were not 'bold' enough to post their pics - by posting her pics! No more, no less. You again find yourself - clueless!

Sweet heart, I will always have a argument for the likes of you - always!

My assertion was that posters who choose to make fun of how another poster looks should post their own picture for review and comment. I was referring to the posters making fun and not all Morty posters. You and Yana both know exactly what I meant and are trying to spin it to match what you want it to mean. I felt no need to post my own pic since I was in fact not making fun of the way anyone looks. Yes she did defend the poster making fun, because as she said "that's her right", but she also said she didn't agree with or condone the behavior. If that's true, then why would she defend someone who did? Just because their an online "friend"? With friends like that...

Yeah I know Crappy... We'll see if she respond's tomorrow, since she was owned on both threads she was in tonight and went to bed... :(

My posts are there for anyone to read as are yours. I can live with what I posted. I don't feel the need to argue this point anymore since you and crappy obviously find it perfectly acceptable to make fun of someones looks. You'll both repeat that you don't, all the while defending someone who is doing it.

Archived