CeCiMom

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeds should be awesome tonight!

especially if franks wins that 2 hoh :animated_bouncy:

Probably will be awhile for the feeds to come back.......with them doing the other hoh.......you know thats gonna be done before BBAD comes on.......Just PRAY that Frank does NOT win it!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens win Big Brother manipulates the game. Frank would have been gone the week of the reset but nope oh the reset happens BEFORE eviction. What? How come JoJo, Jodi and Kara didn't come back if it reset? GTFO.

I wonder if Franks clovers were higher and easier to find...I wouldn't put it past BB.

My Man Frank survives another week!!! Honestly if he and Boogie both left tonight I would have probably stop watching.

Frank needs to some how team up with Shane and explain to him that no one else in the house can beat them. Of course he's tried to do this before and Shane has back stabbed him twice. Does Shane not realize as soon as Frank is gone, he is going to be the next to go?

My Man Frank survives another week!!! Honestly if he and Boogie both left tonight I would have probably stop watching.

Frank needs to some how team up with Shane and explain to him that no one else in the house can beat them. Of course he's tried to do this before and Shane has back stabbed him twice. Does Shane not realize as soon as Frank is gone, he is going to be the next to go?

I can't wait until Dan backstabs him. I will enjoy that a lot.

I want to see Dan win so I don't have to hear all week every second of Frank trying to get people to put up Dan. I want Dan to get Frank out of the house.

To make this week interesting, Frank has to win HOH.

yep :animated_bouncy:

I want to see Dan win so I don't have to hear all week every second of Frank trying to get people to put up Dan. I want Dan to get Frank out of the house.

ITA......haven't ever been on the Dan train but IF he can get Frank :D out of this game, I'll say "choo, choo" lol

Does Dan not realize that he is likely to go soon? Mike was his best shield and Dan couldn't get him out fast enough. hahaha Dan, don't you realize

that once Mike and Frank are gone, you're IT? It's hilarious watching this guy digging his own grave.