Ian, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like Ian but but all the f-bombs is NOT how he started the game...

I'm in my mid 40's and I don't think my family have ever heard me swear. However when I'm around my friends or co-workers, (I work in a factory), then I tend to talk like they do.

Being in the Quackpack is going to get Ian booted. He's the 5th person in a 5 person alliance.

He's better off pretending to be with them and sticking with Frank.

I think you are correct . . . but for another reason. I would think no one would take him to the final 2 because he probably would get the votes and win the whole thing. ;)

Like Ian, and he is playing smart, but I think the quack pack are tired of him not wanting any blood on his hands....I agree with them its time for Ian to man up, and make a move or he is going to get voted out. They are only going to protect him for so long, and realize once they get rid of Boogie, Ian might not be as useful to them anymore.

I'm in my mid 40's and I don't think my family have ever heard me swear. However when I'm around my friends or co-workers, (I work in a factory), then I tend to talk like they do.

I agree - I think that he is trying to fit in. It bugs me that he does it and I do curse all the time (when needed).... so go figure..

I do have to give him credit--he is responsible for todays fun blindside on Boogie---Boogie is literally very excited and happy right now! I can't believe what good liars these newbies are! i don't like any of em but newbie FTW!

Why does he say such horrible things about his supposed alliance???? I mean it is awful the things he says...

I think it's to confuse Boogie. But then again I think Boogie walked in the house confused this year.... He hasn't made one good move yet. (Janelle wasn't his move)

Why does he say such horrible things about his supposed alliance???? I mean it is awful the things he says...

I think he's just playing it really well. Given what just happened, it wouldn't make any sense for him to break away from the Quack Pack. But now, with Boogie gone, he will be Frank's #1 confidant and ally (at least in Frank's mind).

If F/A/Je win HOH, he's safe. And the QP won't get upset/suspicious if/when he spends a bunch of time with the other side of the house as long as he keeps feeding them info.

If D/D/B win HOH, he's safe. And when he acts the way he is now, the F/A/Je alliance won't suspect he's working with S/B/D/D. And if Ian continues to act like this, it will be hard for F/A/J to suspect he's in the QP even if he doesn't get put up by the QP.

Ian's only wild card is Joe, which gives him good odds, especially since the rest of the QP would be in Joe's ear about who to put up and would formulate an argument against putting Ian up. Until he wins HOH or POV and has to make a public move, he is sitting pretty with both sides of the house. If he doesn't win a comp, he is almost assured as spot in the F3 (b/c eventually, D/D and B/S are going to turn on each other).

He's so disgusting, I can't stand to watch him. Don't be surprised if his alliance hangs him out to dry next week, cause I don't see Dan letting this cover for him ride to the end. He's taken a lot of heat for that. And what he's done to Joe is beyond sick.

I'm looking forward to seeing Boogie face when Julie tells him that Ian was the leak.

won't he be a member of the jury if he goes? If so Julie cannot tell him that..but will love to see his reaction about Ian being the "mole" when he can finally know...Boogie thinks he is so astute...the little guy got one over on u LOL

won't he be a member of the jury if he goes? If so Julie cannot tell him that..but will love to see his reaction about Ian being the "mole" when he can finally know...Boogie thinks he is so astute...the little guy got one over on u LOL

No this next eviction is not the jury. I heard Ian is going to tell him in his goodbye speech.

Good on ya Ian for just standing up to Booger....

I agree. He's so much more mature than a guy twice his age.

Boogie is basically threatening him.

Frank keeps saying it's war but I'm not saying not to talk to them.... but it's war and you shouldn't hang out with them.

War? Seriously? Let's show Frank what war is really like. Shave that head and get you ass in the Army Bubba. Let's see how you handle that! I'll tell you what they'd do to him. He thinks he's a big guy that is so macho. They'll take him down to the ground.