Janelle (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

Janelle is playing a game for money.

some people wouldn't leave their kid for 3 months because they think that would be better for their kid.

some people would leave their kid for 3 months, so they can help out their future with 100k dollars, and they think it would be better for their kid.

different parenting styles.

You may not like it, but I do beleive that Janni loves her kid with everything inside of her. I don't think we should really get mad at each other because of somebody else's parenting.

ON A GAMES NOTE.

Look at her..she is doing great. Her team is the only team that hasn't had a person nominated yet. She has won 1/2 of the coach's competitons.. and her team is playing a fairly great social game.

Wil did really good on the HOH, and Ashely is doing great socially.

WIL and ASH will probably be descent at Endurance too (which should happen soon)

Janni is looking pretty good to win this 100k as of this point of the game.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janelle is playing a game for money.

some people wouldn't leave their kid for 3 months because they think that would be better for their kid.

some people would leave their kid for 3 months, so they can help out their future with 100k dollars, and they think it would be better for their kid.

different parenting styles.

You may not like it, but I do beleive that Janni loves her kid with everything inside of her. I don't think we should really get mad at each other because of somebody else's parenting.

ON A GAMES NOTE.

Look at her..she is doing great. Her team is the only team that hasn't had a person nominated yet. She has won 1/2 of the coach's competitons.. and her team is playing a fairly great social game.

Wil did really good on the HOH, and Ashely is doing great socially.

WIL and ASH will probably be descent at Endurance too (which should happen soon)

Janni is looking pretty good to win this 100k as of this point of the game.

I agree! U may not like her but she is playing a dang good game! She loves her child! Dont degrade her because she came on this show! And the reason why she probably doesnt talk about her child is becuz maybe their are some crazy fans out their that she doesnt want to expose her child to! Remember last year when fans were calling shelleys house harassing her fam! And that is not the only incident! Im not Jani's biggest fan (remember in allstars and still til this day dani bb3 all the way) but jani is doing a great job!

I hate this coaches BS. That being said, it is what it is. It's the game that Dictator Grodner has given to us.

Overall, Janelle is playing a pretty good game. She is more in control of the game than anyone else and that's, without her players being in charge. Do I like watching her cooperate with Booger...hell no. But, until she has numbers, she has to deal with the other folks that have numbers. If she have to pi** someone off, Brit is the one to pi** off, since she obviously do not know what she is doing. The ideal thing for Janelle is for Brit or Dan team's to win HOH and put Booger players up. If that happens, I could definitely see a the path to victory for Janelle.

I'm thinking that if one of Janii's bunch dosen't win HOH this coming week ....

that at least one of her group will be put on the block.. Bound to happen.

Can't wait to see how she handles it when it finally does.

Uh OH--Allison Grodner is not stupid!! She reads the boards and is trying to show janelle and Dan in a good light missing their family. Not that they don't--but duh for why they are doing it.

yep! I pick up on that too! Lol! And janelle did not do it right! She said on season 7is allstars, she had a problem showing emotions! Lol! That doesnt mean she doesnt miss her child, she just has a hard time showing emotions!

yep! I pick up on that too! Lol! And janelle did not do it right! She said on season 7is allstars, she had a problem showing emotions! Lol! That doesnt mean she doesnt miss her child, she just has a hard time showing emotions!

Exactly! I do believe she is thinking of her--but how weird the way it went down--kind of rehearsed--the DR must interfere more than we even think!

I'm thinking that if one of Janii's bunch dosen't win HOH this coming week ....

that at least one of her group will be put on the block.. Bound to happen.

Can't wait to see how she handles it when it finally does.

Boogie and Frank have side deal with Shane for 4th vote and they want to bring Danielle in too...so not looking good for Jani's team

One hilarious statement Janelle made recently, "Oh, I want to be on Survivor." How much eyeliner can the girls take with them on that show. Also how many co-Survivors will be able to trust her? Her reputation IMO is right down there with the Hantz's.

Couldn't agree more!! Janelle knows what she's doing.

This all may be true, but she has a low down dirty way of doing it. Im one to admit that at one time I fell for janis (fake) charm. But after seeing her and how vile she was to another human being just because she can followed by how dirty her game is. I realize now being mean and dirty isnt just her game play...Its who she is...Can NOT respect a person like that.....Game or no game...Not to mention, she is now a 30something wife and mother. So seeing her prance around throwing her "stuff" in the guys faces constantly just makes me ill...And until tonight when I saw her STILL obsessing over WIllie calling him a bad father etc I was leaving this thought to myself. But what kind of mother leaves their brand new baby in the most exciting times of that babys life to play a game for a THIRD time to win money she could easily live with out??? I have 9month old twin girls, my 3rd and 4th and you could not pay me enough to miss their first words, steps and so much else...She has just really shown me she is NOT a good person. And I can not wait to see her face when boogie gets her again, and IF coaches dont come in...LOL..

This is shallow but hey there is nothing else to really talk about with this cast....Janelle has one of the strangest noses I have ever seen. I can't focus on anything but that nose when they show her DR clips.

This is shallow but hey there is nothing else to really talk about with this cast....Janelle has one of the strangest noses I have ever seen. I can't focus on anything but that nose when they show her DR clips.

Its called a botched nose job...lol

She sure doesnt have too hard of a time showing hatred and meaness tho does she?

Uh OH--Allison Grodner is not stupid!! She reads the boards and is trying to show janelle and Dan in a good light missing their family. Not that they don't--but duh for why they are doing it.

Its soooo funny that you nailed it right on the head with this one...I think I need to start paying more attention to this kinda stuff like you do...LOL

She sure doesnt have too hard of a time showing hatred and meaness tho does she?

:lol: no she doesnt! I call her the Queen of Mean! She has no problem showing those emotions! Its the warm emotions! She is cold to the core! Queen of mean! I also call the coaches cockroaches!

Allison Grodner does read the boards! And jani will probably get edit in a good light! She is rude, but she is playing a great game now and people including mike boogie is scare to go up against her! But its only wk 2

I don't see much difference between Janelle and Britney. They're both attention ho's and only care about themselves. They have no business being in that house in a "coaches" capacity. I do think that Janelle is better than Britney when it comes to provoking negative feelings in other HG. All three times she's been on this show she has intentionally started big fights just to get others in trouble and laughed about it the entire time. Good on her if she can get away with it.

I wonder if any of these people have ever heard of karma? :lol:

I can't look at her nose. I'm baffled by those enormous pendulous breast of hers, not to mention those huge thunder thighs...She's morphing into the 50-foot-woman, ex-wife of the Jolly Green Giant. HO HO HO

Guest Corky812

The only real differences I see between Janelle on Season 6 and All Stars vs Janelle on BB14 is she is way more full of herself than she was before (if that's possible) and the past 2 times on BB I never remember seeing her cook or clean anything and now she is cleaning counters and baking cookies. I did see her put her hair up into a ponytail and go immediately to shaping cookies without washing her hands though, so don't pick on Joe.

As far as Coach Janelle, it seems pretty obvious to me that not only is Alison Grodner paying her really well for appearing on the show but also she is probably a shoo-in for the $100K, plus she got to promote her Mary Kay business. I don't think she is doing anything impressive as a "coach", but seriously Alison Grodner has it all scripted and planned so Jani is just following what production guidelines she gets in the Diary Room.

I dont think she is a shoe-in by any means.. thats a bit out there to say.

And i do think she is the best coach right now... her team loves her. every other coach has atleast 1 person who doesn't want to be coached by that person.

joe and wil were talking the other day about how they really felt like janni wanted them in the final two, and that they were working together.