Janelle (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think she was beautiful. Now I don't. I keep looking at her and she just looks different somehow. I know she just had a baby but she just looks different overall, not a weight thing. I don't know.

I used to think she was beautiful. Now I don't. I keep looking at her and she just looks different somehow. I know she just had a baby but she just looks different overall, not a weight thing. I don't know.

it looks likes her face has been pulled or maybe filled, giving her eyes a narrow, slant look. I was looking at her old mugshot and her eyes used to be more round and open.

What she did to Danielle was just down right mean. She was bored and wanted some entertainment.

\

ITA/

Boogie was up in HOH room making fun of JoJo. Is that called for? JanHelle, Boogie, Frank the whole kit and kaboodle are cruel, sadistic jerks rubbing salt into the wound. JoJo just said "I don't kiss JanHelle's ass..." JoJo needs to stay.

Also JanHelle was trying to Danielle to have a fight with JoJo by talking a bunch of shit exaggerating JoJO's campaigning. That's how you Campaign, Dani. Poor Danielle was in tears after JanHelle talked her little routine then begged Danielle to let her go off on JoJo for her. Frank was right there rubbiing salt into the wound.

Let these jerk win the money. They'll find out money doesn't not make you happy. I used to think how great it would be to have a nest egg. Well it don't mean shit.

If you compare Allstars/BB6 and BB14 pics its pretty obvious she has had a nose job, botoxs (at least) added to her lips and possibly even a face lift. I know Ill prob get attcked for this but its pretty obvious to me that the girl is inlove with plastic surgery....She even looks different from last season..Noone changes that much unless they paid to..

\

ITA/

Boogie was up in HOH room making fun of JoJo. Is that called for? JanHelle, Boogie, Frank the whole kit and kaboodle are cruel, sadistic jerks rubbing salt into the wound. JoJo just said "I don't kiss JanHelle's ass..." JoJo needs to stay.

Also JanHelle was trying to Danielle to have a fight with JoJo by talking a bunch of shit exaggerating JoJO's campaigning. That's how you Campaign, Dani. Poor Danielle was in tears after JanHelle talked her little routine then begged Danielle to let her go off on JoJo for her. Frank was right there rubbiing salt into the wound.

Let these jerk win the money. They'll find out money doesn't not make you happy. I used to think how great it would be to have a nest egg. Well it don't mean shit.

Yup preey much same thing they did to WIllie last week....So what excuse do they have doing it this week?? Just poor sportsmanship and vile mean personalities...Like you said let them win their money...Then let their karma take care of the rest ;)....

\

ITA/

Bad karma! Everyone knows Jojo is going home--this is not necessary.

Yup preey much same thing they did to WIllie last week....So what excuse do they have doing it this week??

Don't you know boredom is a legit excuse?!?!?

That whole conversation up in HoH with her and Danielle was ridiculous especially when Danielle was like "I'm not going to say anything b/c I'm not that type of person and I'll end up crying." while Jani just sat there saying "oh I'll do!!! If she is saying stuff about you then she HAS to be saying stuff about me!!!"

Guest Corky812

I don't have MD behind my name so it's only observation but it does look like Janelle has had "work done".

I never really liked her on either season because she was always so phoney and full of herself but I don't remember this totally mean side of her. She has become downright cruel and it's not good TV.

I come to this board to read people's opinions about how Janelle is playing the game, but instead I'm reading comment after comment about how mean and nasty she is to other people.....all while bashing her parenting, her looks, her weight. Oh the irony.

Anyways, right now she seems to be playing a good game. At first I thought that it would come down to her and Boogie, but I do think if Danielle makes it through tonight it will be Dan and Janelle as the coaches left standing.

I don't have MD behind my name so it's only observation but it does look like Janelle has had "work done".

I never really liked her on either season because she was always so phoney and full of herself but I don't remember this totally mean side of her. She has become downright cruel and it's not good TV.

Right and she cant call it game play because she knows JoJo is leaving tonight...The way I see it is older Janelle has become even more of an insecure person so has to bully up to reassure herself that shes "still got it"...I honestly think if she wanted ppl to continue liking her she should have stayed home this season...Sure seems to me as if she is loosing more and more fans by the day...And honestly the mean side of me cant wait till she realizes peoples opinions of her. Maybe she will become a bit more humble...Altho Im beginning to think there isnt much hope for her...

I come to this board to read people's opinions about how Janelle is playing the game, but instead I'm reading comment after comment about how mean and nasty she is to other people.....all while bashing her parenting, her looks, her weight. Oh the irony.

Anyways, right now she seems to be playing a good game. At first I thought that it would come down to her and Boogie, but I do think if Danielle makes it through tonight it will be Dan and Janelle as the coaches left standing.

Well that is how she is playing the game right now...So technically we are discussing it...No one is making her make the choices she is. Nor do very many respect her tactics and game play which is why I think you are seeing the comments...Janelle did it to herself by opening up the door for for judgements with her own actions past and present. Not to mention she made the choice to join a game show that is notorious for judging HGs on a personal level etc...She just makes it so much easier because of her vile behavior and dirty game play...

As far as her being judged as a mother..I was keeping my personal feelings about that to myself until SHE opened that door by bashing the heck out of Willies parenting etc...So she asked for that too IMO...

Ahhh....the good old "she asked for it" defense.

If I'm allowed to go slightly OT this reminds of a wonderful skit on the now defunct Chapelle show....the player's ball.....hater, hater,hater...... ;)

Not trying to be super rude in my original posting, just pointing out the irony.

I am about DONE for this season so sad because I was so looking forward to Big Brother. I cannot stand Boogie, Janelle, or Dan. Bittany I tolerate because she is so harmless it's like she is not even in the house. Now as far as Janelle bashing it might have been cute to be an evil bitch when you are in your 20's and single not so much when you are now in your 30's a new mother and wife. You should have never told Danielle anything because she is not going to do anything about it. I wish you had confronted Jo Jo because I think she would have put you in your place! These people in this house are all so dilusional they have no game. This season it should be called The Evil Beotch and her flunkies. If Shane doesn' win the HOH I am done watching, so sick of the same old crap. I want to see Janelle try to weasle her way upstairs if Shane wins it would be hilarious to see the evil witch try and kiss up to him. This is coming from a once Janelle fan. She should have quit Big Brother long ago along with Booger,

Hey, we all have our own opinions. I just think her game play is unnecessarily cruel. JMO.

On finale night, where will Janelle...to see her baby or to the finale party. JMO.

BTW, I have never seen Janelle before but had high expectations of her. And have been sorely disappointed.

Guest Corky812

While I don't think being a mean-spirited, cruel and nasty person is appropriate at any age, I totally agree with Janis that Janelle needs to act like a grown-up. She is acting like some nasty sorority girl picking on pledges.

Jani should have left well enough alone. She did 2 seasons of Big Brother, still had a really big fan base for the 2nd one (it was back to back so the fan momentum was still there) and now she is not only losing fans but people who were her fans are turning on her and it's her own fault because of her behavior.

My advice to Janelle: grow up, go home, screen your calls and emails and don't answer any from Alison Grodner anymore.

Ahhh....the good old "she asked for it" defense.

If I'm allowed to go slightly OT this reminds of a wonderful skit on the now defunct Chapelle show....the player's ball.....hater, hater,hater...... ;)

Not trying to be super rude in my original posting, just pointing out the irony.

Yeah hypocrisy usually is ironic... :rolleyes:

Yeah hypocrisy usually is ironic... :rolleyes:

bahahaha.....true, true! One point to you!

Maybe the irony lies in you complaining about Janelle being a mean girl, but obviously you're the biggest fan of the ultimate mean girl in BB history? Or is it still hypocrisy?

---------------

While I do like seeing Janelle on my screen again, I would like to see her in an All-Stars setting. I think this coaching thing is totally stupid, and it's not going to do any of them favors for their popularity.

As far as her being catty and a little bitchy, well she's always been that way. I'm not seeing anything different than what she's always put out there. Fortunately for her, we were introduced to Janelle when she was up against the Nerd Herd so she looked like the saint. Now everyone just finally noticed that she's never been that nice.

I don't really care for Janelle nor do I vehemently dislike her. I for sure didn't want to see her on BB for the 3rd time. Janelle is old mayonnaise. That, and she needs to rethink whatever it is she is doing to her face. It looks awful. I had no clue that she was eurasian.