Big Brother 14 LFU/TFU

Fuskie

Last year, Live Feed Updaters (LFUs) and Twitter/Facebook Updaters (TFUs) were instrumental in providing Big Brother live feed coverage for Morty's TV. As we gear up for a new season, we need to again ask your help. Last season, the Twitter/Facebook Updaters (TFUs) provided live feed coverage to over 15,000 friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter. That's in addition to the thousands of users who viewed the LFU's Big Brother Live Feed Summary pages daily on Morty's TV.

This year, in order to provide the maximum amount of consistent live feed coverage for Morty's TV, we are looking to you, Morty's TV Big Brother fans, to help us out again with the Live Feed threads and with Twitter, Facebook and possibly Google+ as well. If you are already watching the live feeds, you could be part of the Morty's TV LFU/TFU team!

As an LFU, you help contribute to the Big Brother Live Feed Summary Page and receive a special badge to your TV Fan Forums user account. In order to avoid update duplication, all TFUs are scheduled to work assigned shifts. Ideally we like to schedule these a week or two in advance but we are very flexible when life interferes with Reality TV. Also, our TFUs often interact with our friends and followers, based on their replies and mentions to the updates. It can be a fun and rewarding experience!

What we do with live feeds on Morty's TV and on Twitter and Facebook is unique among all Big Brother web sites. If you will have live feeds again this summer, please consider also signing up to be a LFU/TFU as well. We would love to have you, and the more LFU/TFUs we have, the easier it will be to spread out the update responsibilities, especially if you are west coast and/or late night.

If you are interested and would like more information or have any questions, please email us at contact.mortystv@gmail.com. Also, if you know anyone else who might be interested, please feel free to let them know about this opportunity. We hope to hear from you soon!

Fuskie

Who believes it is the support and dedication of friends like you that make Morty's TV the best Big Brother web site on the internet...

I just wanted to thank you guys for doing this! between school and my grandkids,I dont have time to do it, but I thank you all for your hard work eh. ;)

peace

Colo

Guest 6Borders

I may not do updates for BBAD...if the "mentor" rumor is true I see the likes of Mike Boogie and other returning HG's I will be finding something else to do with $25 and my Summer because I don't watch anything else on Showtime or HBO.

I will lfu and maybe try twitter, I have a twitter acct but really don't tweet, definately will lfu tho

Howdy, plan on getting live feeds (through Morty's as usual) and can jump in if I see no postings, but to be assigned specific times....no can do. Let me know how you want me to work it. Last summer I was not on much, but did help when saw no one posting..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

Ok...I am officially on board for BBAD (found out I can sign up for JUST Showtime w/out the rest since I don't watch anything else).

I hearby promise Morty and the forum that I will report updates professionally and as objectively as possible, however, I reserve the right to blast the HG's over on the threads :rolleyes:

trying to get my superpass thru the Mortys link and they say they are having difficulties, sorry I am signing up so late but have had a million things goin on, will keep trying as it says it is the last night to sign up thru here

real player is having issues bigtime, I could not sign for the super pass, and they told me I may have to make a new e mail and a new rela player acct to get one, how annoying is that, I may not go thru all that, just sayin

What is the app for the iphone live feed?

I didn't use an app, just went to Real's website and logged in. Watching the feeds now.

Guest 6Borders

I'm probably a little out of practice but trying to report on the house this year is nuts...the hg's and coaches are so into "they" "she" "he" "that person" and whispering that it's crazy trying to figure this out so apologies for lousy BBAD updates!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name