Enzo - Week 7 Nominee

CeCiMom

why do you think he calls himself MEOW MEOW who goes meow meow pu**ys so he is calling himself that..lmao

I doubt that Enzo will ever face the reality spoken here. He strikes me as a guy who sees things the way he sees them and wouldn't be bothered one bit by people disliking him for the reasons they do dislike him. He just wouldn't relate. Enzo is very self-assured and seems a happy guy.

yeah meow meow AKA Pu**y seems like a whinner to me..when things don't go his way he whines like a 2 year old and curses people out behind their backs never in front of themm that is a big MEOW MEOW

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt that Enzo will ever face the reality spoken here. He strikes me as a guy who sees things the way he sees them and wouldn't be bothered one bit by people disliking him for the reasons they do dislike him. He just wouldn't relate. Enzo is very self-assured and seems a happy guy.

To me he is most often paranoid about people calling him the Saboteur and constantly complaining and whining.

nothing will ever top banana suit

they should have bought that back :animated_bouncy:

I think Enzo just cheatted again!!! (about 7:20 BBT) He poured chocolate milk into his shake and I thought they said before that they were not allowed to drink chocolate milk while have nots. Anyone else know if that is true?

Does it appear that Enzo is allowed to pick and choose which rules that he will follow, at his leisure of course?

Do the rules apply as to what a have-not can and cannot eat, unless it is Enzo?

Providing that Kristin was required to wear her entire costume, including the wig, even as she was leaving the show, does it seem that Enzo on the other hand is allowed to play fast and loose with those rules?

Do any of the rules even apply to Enzo at all? Get the boy a steak! Pronto!

His he special somehow?

Who is running the show? Enzo? CBS? hmmmm

Is the show rigged?

Please tell me it isn't so! (sarcastic tone intended)

Enzo is going to be a movie star and they've probably copped to that and how big a career he will have and how much moeny he will make for the network being so handsome and having that sparkling personality and all.

I don't know if it's been all the talk of him cheating lately, but it seems like yesterday on the feeds he ate a lot of the "have-not" food items (ketchup,pickles) and the cameras seemed to focus on this. Was it AG's way of tricking us into thinking that's what he was eating, so we would let it slide? Or is it that he's been busted and now has to eat the have not food since he has no more "snacks"!?!?!? :cheeseburger::cookie:

I'm really hoping that the producers are messing with US and that he will be called out tonight. I also hope Matt will finally open his dumb mouth about the BrigadIdiots and goes out fighting! :boxing:

Wishing for the same thing. I'd like to see Julie say, Before the vote, lets watch these clips... and show a dozen clips of Enzo eating things have-nots can't have. Then she says, because of these violations, Enzo has three votes to evict from BB.

Wishing for the same thing. I'd like to see Julie say, Before the vote, lets watch these clips... and show a dozen clips of Enzo eating things have-nots can't have. Then she says, because of these violations, Enzo has three votes to evict from BB.

ITA, I can't stand this slug. But, it will never happen and Matt will be the first one out the door tonight.

I still have hopes that somehow Gonzo is the next one evicted in the double eviction.

That would make my day and make me :party_smilie::food-smiley-005::party_smilie::food-smiley-005::party_smilie:

Archived