Enzo - Week 7 Nominee

CeCiMom

I read on the Real Player FB that Enzo was eating food today that he was not supposed to. I know he's broken the rules before, eating food he wasn't assigned a few weeks ago when he was a HN. So it's a known fact that Enzo has, many times, cheated while being a HN.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on the Real Player FB that Enzo was eating food today that he was not supposed to. I know he's broken the rules before, eating food he wasn't assigned a few weeks ago when he was a HN. So it's a known fact that Enzo has, many times, cheated while being a HN.

Everyone knows about the time that he ate 2 bites of pizza after a HOH comp a few weeks ago. He was given some kind of warning at that time do to the circumstances. So now until I actually SEE him eating something for myself that he is not supposed to have OR I see REAL hard evidence (and the pic that is floating around proves nothing to me other then he is eating something) I will continue to have a mind of my own and go by what I have seen and not what someone else has said and believe he has followed the rules as he is supposed to. With a constant stream of 24hr feeds which are easily paused or screen shotted etc etc. I would think there would be some real solid proof of this. So far I havnt seen any. Another thing that may have clued me in that he was doing something wrong which is BB would take some sort of action that eventually we the fans would know about. At this point just bc he didnt once doesnt mean he does it ALL the time and until I see if for myself Im not going to just believe it.

Everyone knows about the time that he ate 2 bites of pizza after a HOH comp a few weeks ago. He was given some kind of warning at that time do to the circumstances. So now until I actually SEE him eating something for myself that he is not supposed to have OR I see REAL hard evidence (and the pic that is floating around proves nothing to me other then he is eating something) I will continue to have a mind of my own and go by what I have seen and not what someone else has said and believe he has followed the rules as he is supposed to. With a constant stream of 24hr feeds which are easily paused or screen shotted etc etc. I would think there would be some real solid proof of this. So far I havnt seen any. Another thing that may have clued me in that he was doing something wrong which is BB would take some sort of action that eventually we the fans would know about. At this point just bc he didnt once doesnt mean he does it ALL the time and until I see if for myself Im not going to just believe it.

So are you insinuating that I don't have a mind of my own? I guess you're calling people who are LFUs liars, simply b/c they post things that you might not have seen yourself.

And what about the fact that Enzo spends a lot of time NOT wearing his penguin costume? That's a complete violation, just like him eating food he's not allowed to eat. Anytime someone was forced to wear a costume, they had to at all time, whether in the pool or tanning. The costume still had to be on them in some way. Enzo has been spending a lot of his time without his costume on. And there are plenty of pictures of this to prove this fact.

So are you insinuating that I don't have a mind of my own? I guess you're calling people who are LFUs liars, simply b/c they post things that you might not have seen yourself.

Yeah, I believe that was the insinuation. That plus saying LFUs are big fat fibbers. But this is a BB forum, there is a lot of that. animated_bouncy.gif

Britney and Enzo talking about diary room sessions and Enzo talking about how he talked bad about everyone especially Kristen and how he was like like "bros before hos" in the diary room. How does that comment not scream alliance.. why else would he make that comment if he didn't feel Hayden should have more loyalty to him instead of Kristen? Idiot houseguests

I really do not think any one was calling any one a liar, that person just said that they would wait till they saw it for themselves, which is their perogitive.

I believe Enzo also ate a turkey burger before or after the pizza. I feel BB for some reason wants Enzo in the house and he wont' live on slop alone and will cheat when he can. So BB will not give him a penalty or anything.

So I would love to see Enzo in f2 and win 1st place then the BB voice from the house comes on and says Enzo you have broken the have not rules and did not wear your penguin costume correctly so you are not permitted to collect the $500.000 instead it goes to the 2nd place winner and the $50,000 will be split between the jury members.

I think we ought to have a forensic investigation on the penguin suit and end all this speculation - be sure to look inside that beak. :boxing:

Seriously, you can't watch all the feeds 24 hrs a day and the cameras may not show him cheating. Enzo feels a sense of entitlement because he is having to wear that suit. I have no doubt he's cheated.

If you have the live feeds, you can see for yourself that Enzo did in fact eat peanuts. 8.24.10, 1:12am cam 2......Hayden is throwing peanuts at Brittany with her tiara on and also at Lane who is laying in the hammock with Enzo sitting on the ground next to Lane. At 1:14am cam 3, you can see Enzo sit up and pick the peanuts off his legs that Hayden threw at them and as big as life, sticks the peanuts in his mouth!

Thanks beebee for researching and posting for us. Now, if anyone wants to see for themselves... they know where to look.

Did he get a warning or a penalty? Do you think he will get one for eating again while he was HN? What about a penalty for not wearing the costume? I like him at times and I'm no big fan of Matt's either so that's not it. I was just wanting BB to play by the rules.

Last night Britney called Enzo a "Reality Celebrity" and he definitely took offense, correcting her with "Television Celebrity". She tapped dance a little, stroking his meow-meow, reinforcing that he's on two TV shows on CBS and Showtime.

Poor Enzo. A Reality Celebrity that will soon get a true dose of reality.

Beware the kiss of a peanut eater! :cookie:

Last night Britney called Enzo a "Reality Celebrity" and he definitely took offense, correcting her with "Television Celebrity". She tapped dance a little, stroking his meow-meow, reinforcing that he's on two TV shows on CBS and Showtime.

Poor Enzo. A Reality Celebrity that will soon get a true dose of reality.

Beware the kiss of a peanut eater! :cookie:

I think Twitney is going to get that same true dose of reality too when she realizes how they snookered her.

I hope that he is number 3 to go out. Ooch, the most disappointing! And, I hope they don't let him wash his penguin suit. It's already stained and over the next couple weeks, it'll be disgusting, with big spaghetti sauce circles soaked down the front. :animated_rotfl:

I doubt that Enzo will ever face the reality spoken here. He strikes me as a guy who sees things the way he sees them and wouldn't be bothered one bit by people disliking him for the reasons they do dislike him. He just wouldn't relate. Enzo is very self-assured and seems a happy guy.

I doubt that Enzo will ever face the reality spoken here. He strikes me as a guy who sees things the way he sees them and wouldn't be bothered one bit by people disliking him for the reasons they do dislike him. He just wouldn't relate. Enzo is very self-assured and seems a happy guy.

Haha! If he wants to call himself a movie star, more power to him. I'm the President of my own reality. :animated_rotfl:

Archived