Enzo - Week 7 Nominee

CeCiMom

I agree with that... but, I think Enzo has really tried the last couple of comps... just hasn't succeeded. Unlike Hayden and Lane who have thrown everything. And, Enzo was the only brigade member this week to try and win HoH.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes Enzo so entitled to stay? What has he done to earn him just being a pawn this week on the block? Last week he was killing Britney, calling her a she-devil, and talking smack all week...now he is just a pawn and "matty has to go"? Why? I am no fan of Matt and his disgusting lie about his wife, but those houseguests don't know that is a lie. Matt has been HOH twice, had the DPOV and not one mention of Britney being put up on the block when he had that power. He couldve easily put up Britney or Enzo in his place last week instead of Kathy and he DIDN'T.

I am just tired of Enzo and his entitlement and arrogance in the house. If they continue lettin him float around and being the male version of Kathy, they will eventually lose to him like we have seen time and time before on this show. NOW is the time to get Enzo out if you're Britney and start a final four alliance with Matt/Reagan/Lane/Brit.

I suspect production thought he would make for some good amusement with his jersey accent and all. Boy were they off the mark there. I mean, he has been some fun, but on the shows it seems almost scripted. They need to get a *real* jersey guy if that's what they're looking for. Instead they chose some house husband sort that nobody seems to relate to. And did I mention, he's been worthless so far???

Looks like Enzo is pretty safe for the Final Four then from what you guys are saying. Let's say the guy then finally wins something at that point, gets to the final two without having to make any moves or make any enemies in the house. I think Brit would be a lot better served to be in a foursome (not literally) with matt/ragan and then try to persuade lane to join that group. Hayden/Lane/Enzo, if they go to the final two will win guaranteed. She has to know that by now.

I suspect production thought he would make for some good amusement with his jersey accent and all. Boy were they off the mark there. I mean, he has been some fun, but on the shows it seems almost scripted. They need to get a *real* jersey guy if that's what they're looking for. Instead they chose some house husband sort that nobody seems to relate to. And did I mention, he's been worthless so far???

with the jersey shore's recent popularity I knew they would go after an Italian Jersey arrogant SOB to put in the game, and of course BB was predictable with that choice. It would be different if the guy was funnier, wasn't as sensitive, wasn't as entitled as he thinks he is. He acts like the leader of the house and the leader of the brigade and he hasn't done anything to deserve those titles. He is a MASTER floater and has been carried along by everyone, especially matty, and now is trying to bury the guy. If I were the other houseguests he wouldn't have any more influence on my decision then Kathy did.

You know, I can honestly see why people feel like Enzo hasnt done anything comp wise. He really hasnt. But as we all know BB is not all about just winning the comps. from where I stand I see a guy who has play a just about perfect social game and has been one step ahead of ppl when it comes to making social moves. Let me explain myself...When he saw the down fall of Brenchel coming he moved in to befriend Brendon to assure he had both of their votes in the JH plus he has gained brendons trust....He was also the 1st to smarten up to the fact that matt was not loyal to the brigade but was playing all sides. So he started to plant seeds about that to the other two a week b4 anyone else caught on to it. Then this week his planning of befriending Brendon really paid off and he had no chance of going on the block. Yet towards the end of the week he put in a harder move of exposing Matt to Lane and Hayden. then this week, he has been able to turn things around dramatically for matt and has the whole house against him and he is up on the block. So he has brendon hayden and lane to watch his back plus has put britney in a place where she HAS to finally choose sides. If he goes to f2 he has the most votes...So i cant say that he has been useless or not playing a good game because he has stayed low when he has had to and made risky choices when he needed to. Bc he trusted hayden and lane not to go back to matt, in that house nothing is impossible. We all know how strong of a competitor Matt is so it was a big risk. Its harder to explain what I am thinking in my head but I hope I did ok lol... :sherlockani:

You know, I can honestly see why people feel like Enzo hasnt done anything comp wise. He really hasnt. But as we all know BB is not all about just winning the comps. from where I stand I see a guy who has play a just about perfect social game and has been one step ahead of ppl when it comes to making social moves. Let me explain myself...When he saw the down fall of Brenchel coming he moved in to befriend Brendon to assure he had both of their votes in the JH plus he has gained brendons trust....He was also the 1st to smarten up to the fact that matt was not loyal to the brigade but was playing all sides. So he started to plant seeds about that to the other two a week b4 anyone else caught on to it. Then this week his planning of befriending Brendon really paid off and he had no chance of going on the block. Yet towards the end of the week he put in a harder move of exposing Matt to Lane and Hayden. then this week, he has been able to turn things around dramatically for matt and has the whole house against him and he is up on the block. So he has brendon hayden and lane to watch his back plus has put britney in a place where she HAS to finally choose sides. If he goes to f2 he has the most votes...So i cant say that he has been useless or not playing a good game because he has stayed low when he has had to and made risky choices when he needed to. Bc he trusted hayden and lane not to go back to matt, in that house nothing is impossible. We all know how strong of a competitor Matt is so it was a big risk. Its harder to explain what I am thinking in my head but I hope I did ok lol... :sherlockani:

IMO what you are describing is a master floater getting away with not making any enemies in the house and being to scoot by the game because the rest of the house are afraid of his dominant personality. No one wants to ruffle that guy's feathers this season because they are all wimps, idiots, or just young and feel a bit intimidated by his bravado. In past seasons he wouldn't get away with that. He is the guy you don't want to go with to the final two because he hasn't made one enemy in the house, so now is the time to break up any alliance he may have and assure yourself that you won't be going up against him. I don't think he has made any risky moves. I think he has made obvious moves and the house has let him do it because they are weak and don't want to ruffle his feathers and call him out on anything. Matt is too cocky, didn't try to win HOH or POV this week because he didn't think he needed to and that is going to backfire because Britney is horribly weak and doesn't want Enzo to dislike her, she does actually worry about that. She rather Matt dislike her more than Enzo at the end of this because she feels that she could do Matt wrong and Matt would be right by her, where Mr. Sensitive, Enzo would hate her forever. That is how girls like that think, especially at that impressionable age. Why can't the producers of this show get really smart people/competitors in this show? If what you are saying is true and a guy like Enzo is out-smarting everyone then they need to do better casting immediately. Only on this season would Enzo be able to get away with his play.

He acts entitled, for what? He makes the other people protect him because of his personality, his "entitled" swagger. I don't know how at this point in the Big Brother game, and the 12th season of this show they can't get a good enough cast to see through that? Even the ONE battle that he was about to fight (last week when Brit thought Enzo could be the SAB and he flipped out about it being ridiculously sensitive, like he has been all season long), he didn't and let Rachel do it for him. You can say that is smart, but he really isn't doing it on purpose, he is just a typical big shot with no guts...AND THESE IDIOTS ARE BUYING IT. Horrible.

Enzo is worried that someone is going to steal his name, Meow Meow. Bands will want to call themselves M2. Matt tells him someone else has already taken meowmeow.com and will try to sell it to him when he gets out. Enzo is really worried about his brand.

If Enzo's worried about his "brand" then I gotta solution for him.

Ask production for a monocle, a long stem cigarette holder and a pack of cigs. and he can be market himself as either the "Italian Penguin" or the "Guido Penguin". He could get tips from Casey!!! :smilielol: Maybe hook up with Batman! :smilielol:

i thought Enzo was funny the first few weeks, but i have shut the feeds off several times because i cannot stand listening to him anymore.. i don't think she is going to, but i sooo wish Brit would put up Hayden so that he could have some real panic for a few days...

i thought Enzo was funny the first few weeks, but i have shut the feeds off several times because i cannot stand listening to him anymore.. i don't think she is going to, but i sooo wish Brit would put up Hayden so that he could have some real panic for a few days...

I couldn't agree with you more. At least we would get some excitement going.

If Enzo's worried about his "brand" then I gotta solution for him.

Ask production for a monocle, a long stem cigarette holder and a pack of cigs. and he can be market himself as either the "Italian Penguin" or the "Guido Penguin". He could get tips from Casey!!! :smilielol: Maybe hook up with Batman! :smilielol:

:animated_rotfl: No way could he even come close to the Batman's Penguin.

Archived