Enzo - Week 7 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we know for once that he didn't purposely throw a competition. I don't see any way that he avoids the block this week. However, unless Brendon wins POV, he should be safe. However, you never know what the DE will bring.

Guest 6Borders

He needs to be on the block. At least he will have three things to talk about: being on the block and what that sucks, why he didn't win the HOH and why that sucks, and how things would have been different if he had won the HOH.

How can we possibly be bored with feeds and BBAD with those exciting topics for the week??????

He needs to be on the block. At least he will have three things to talk about: being on the block and what that sucks, why he didn't win the HOH and why that sucks, and how things would have been different if he had won the HOH.

How can we possibly be bored with feeds and BBAD with those exciting topics for the week??????

lmao!

and he'll have a Chima like meltdown, and go on and on and on about wanting to beat someone up! :D

he is taking being on block pretty well

lets see how he is if brendon wins pov :animated_bouncy:

If Brendon doesn't win he will probably be safe but you never know! I'm still rooting for you Enzo! :animated_bouncy:

Enzo will be OUT OF CONTROL until one of the brigade the pov!

Bummer if they use it and Brit puts up Hayden!

Britney will be 23 this week and Hayden is 24. Enzo doesn't seem to have a problem with the possibility that Hayden could win. Maybe if Britney had a useless, balding, gangster wannabe at home that would take the money he'd feel better about her winning.

Does the guy have any kind of intelligence? Seriously? he is such a fricking idiot to me. The effer is prob going to float through the whole damn game. UGH! :hammer:

I agree...that's why he'd be the best one in the house to take to F2...since they can no longer take Kathy to the end...Enzo's the next best thing (best as in laziest slug that anyone else should be able to win against, that is...)

:rolleyes:

speech in penguin outfit :animated_rotfl:

save me while dress like penguin :animated_bouncy:

What makes Enzo so entitled to stay? What has he done to earn him just being a pawn this week on the block? Last week he was killing Britney, calling her a she-devil, and talking smack all week...now he is just a pawn and "matty has to go"? Why? I am no fan of Matt and his disgusting lie about his wife, but those houseguests don't know that is a lie. Matt has been HOH twice, had the DPOV and not one mention of Britney being put up on the block when he had that power. He couldve easily put up Britney or Enzo in his place last week instead of Kathy and he DIDN'T.

I am just tired of Enzo and his entitlement and arrogance in the house. If they continue lettin him float around and being the male version of Kathy, they will eventually lose to him like we have seen time and time before on this show. NOW is the time to get Enzo out if you're Britney and start a final four alliance with Matt/Reagan/Lane/Brit.

She's too smart for that... Matt/Ragan are too tight and too good at competitions. She would have no shot at the F2 with them and Lane ain't winning anything to bring her.

Archived