Sunday, 8/15 Show

Xal

Ok, I just called my local CBS station and got ahold of someone in the news station. They said that golf is almost done then it goes to 60 minutes and then BB. (I'm in Wisconsin) Could be different for others though? Maybe call your local CBS station like I did. (At least they aren't airing it at like 1:00am like they have done in the past here.)

Yes the saboteur has definitely struck again! Thursdays episode was preempted for a lot of people by football and now tonights is preempted by golf. Way to go CBS for sharing the saboteur experience with the viewing audience too. :( I mean really BB is usually number 1 in its time slot but they insist upon replacing it with crap! Boo CBS!

Ok, I just called my local CBS station and got ahold of someone in the news station. They said that golf is almost done then it goes to 60 minutes and then BB. (I'm in Wisconsin) Could be different for others though? Maybe call your local CBS station like I did. (At least they aren't airing it at like 1:00am like they have done in the past here.)

My local stations only answer the phones during regular business hours (m-f.9-5)...After that you have to call the newsroom, but if it's not news related they just say call back tomorrow...

My local stations only answer the phones during regular business hours (m-f.9-5)...After that you have to call the newsroom, but if it's not news related they just say call back tomorrow...

That's odd. I think if I were you I would still call. I transfered to the newsroom and the guy who answered had no problem answering my question about BB. And if they did I would say I NEED to know what the latest news is on MY BB show LOL

Anyone know how late? I can't find it on the guide and I'm not staying on CBS just to eventually catch BB

60 minutes started about 32 mnutes late, so I just dvr'd both BB and the show next to it, undercover boss and then extended undercover boss, they will all run late, but will run

sunday show is always boring to me :animated_bouncy:

Where at in Wisconsin? I was born and raised there, and am only temporarily staying in St Louis before moving back there ..

And omg, I hated waiting for Golf to be over. I didn't want to put on a movie because I was afraid I'd miss it.

I just consider this episode the calm before the storm. Miss Rachel will be baaaack on Weds. Which will be exciting for me at least since I don't have feeds or cable so I can't see BB after dark.

Golf...The worlds second most boring and useless sport...Kurling is #1...

Hi, I'm sorry to disagree with you. :blow: However, altho not "technically" a sport, but still a contest of sorts, I would have to put Big Brother 12 as #1. :sleep1:

BORING!!!!!!!

:sleep1: :sleep1:

Guest 6Borders

No delays here in California. The show and BBAD were right on time but neither was (in my opinion) worth staying up for so I'm glad I didn't have to wait.

I hope they do the POV early and it will give them something else to talk about. Matt only uses the diamond veto (If he does use it) at eviction, correct???

Archived