Ragan - Week 5

CeCiMom

Loser slugs. The pathetic thing is these house guest believe they are interesting. This is the first season that I have yet to watch a BBAD show all the way though. I'm about to head to bed now because I can't take anymore tonight. I'm so tired of all the talking behind each other's backs. They are a bunch of loser slug cowards.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, LenRay! That's sweet of you. You make me feel so welcome when I come here. We all have so much in common that I don't have with my real life friends.

On topic. I think Ragan is going to fail big time with this sab thing. He's not cut out for it.

I totally agree. Ragan is a blabber mouth. He's sure to become "obvious" in more ways than one. If BrenRack has the brains God gave a lizard they would find someone as the sabateur and target him for Matt. Matt would have been a better choice IMO. Enzo would have bragged about it to the Brigade. Sleep well...I'm 3 - 11 p.m. thurs thru sun but off mon tues wed...without this MB I would mostly watch the CBS...thanks to all of you guys posting here.

Julie said that if Ragan does not accept the offer, I'm not sure what he was offered, then they would ask Enzo and if he does not accept it either then there would be no Sabotour..IMHO it seems to me that Ragan is either the best actor in the world or he did not accept the offer and Enzo did. Because Enzo is playing it down so much it makes me supious...

I feel like BB told him that he could not tell that he was offered it...And even if they didn't tell him that he could tell, Ragan is smart enough to know that since America voted on him that he would have a target on him because no one wants to keep someone in the house just in case he or she goes to the final two because America gets a vote too...or at least they did last season...

But wouldn't Ragan spill the beans that he was offered but turned it down.

No, that would be a bad move. Then the other HGs would assume you were a favorite to America, and would probably win something like that $25,000 America's Vote prize and just boot you.

I'm actually hoping Ragan pulls this off, I think it took him to a different game (obviously) I just hope they keep thinking its Brendon or Rachel and get them out..But I never am right in this game since BB1 so what the hell do I know!

no longer friends with brendon n rachel

how quick things change in house

He was just asking Britney on details about how Annie acted as Saboteur. "Do you think she did that in the middle of the night?" Picking up some helpful hints to execute his mayhem!

he just told rachel to get lost when she asked to talk to privately.

Actually he said, when bazooka boobs almost demanded that they talk now, he would talk to her tomorrow (paraphrasing)

Actually he said, when bazooka boobs almost demanded that they talk now, he would talk to her tomorrow (paraphrasing)

Good for him. Bitchney didn't want to talk to her either but she did. At least someone stuck to their guns.

As the Sab, has he done anything yet? Or have they just basically told the HG's it's back?

Before the sab title he did a lot to change the game anyway. He stopped arguments (who knows how that changed the outcomes) and persuaded others to see things his way and they reacted on his thoughts.

Archived