Ragan - Week 5

CeCiMom

So I am watching BBAD from last night and hear Reagan and Britt going on about how Rach is going to come outside drunk and they wanted to hide in the HOH. (you know they are above that behavior) That is BS they should have to stay and deal with what they started. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. They sure have a lot to say when they have back up or behind B&R back.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's bad when the only blips of intrigue this season are who do you hate more... but that's where i'm at this year.

For me Ragan has officially become #1 on the most hated list and that's hard to do with the disgusting antics of Rachel and Brendon.

It's just a shame that Britney is lumping herself in with him. She was in a prime spot for jury voting purposes and she's flushed it all away.

Someone should also give them a little tip that their stupid little talkshow got very old after 5 minutes the first night.

It's bad when the only blips of intrigue this season are who do you hate more... but that's where i'm at this year.

For me Ragan has officially become #1 on the most hated list and that's hard to do with the disgusting antics of Rachel and Brendon.

It's just a shame that Britney is lumping herself in with him. She was in a prime spot for jury voting purposes and she's flushed it all away.

Someone should also give them a little tip that their stupid little talkshow got very old after 5 minutes the first night.

IMO, Ragan is just a hair behind Brittany for most disgusting. She's been this way since week 2, Ragan only recently.

Ragan is sickening and I cannot wait to see him crying because he is on the block. He talked to Rachel about how he used to feel when he was bullied as a child and then he talks about people like he does. Rachel actually tried to apologize to him several times and ragan and brit treat her like they did last night! He is sickening and that is being nice.

probably wont get rachel or brendon jury vote if both end up on jury :animated_bouncy:

Ragan is sickening and I cannot wait to see him crying because he is on the block. He talked to Rachel about how he used to feel when he was bullied as a child and then he talks about people like he does. Rachel actually tried to apologize to him several times and ragan and brit treat her like they did last night! He is sickening and that is being nice.

His day will come soon! It can't come soon enough for me!

Ragan is delusional. About an hour or so ago, he was in the hoh with the usual crowd, minus Hayden, Enzo and Kathy, and he said something to the effect of, "I can't wait until he's gone. The spirit of the house will be so much more pleasant, we'll all get along, sit around the campfire and sing, and talk about peanuts and butterflies." (Okay, I exaggerated a tiny bit but you get the jist.)

I thought this guy was a BB fan. He honestly thinks they'll all be getting along after next week. LOL, buddy, you're next on the hitlist.

Ragan:

"Debbie from Twitter says that Twitney and I should hold a rope on opposite ends of the doorway and trip Rachel and Brendon as they come through the door." "Yes, I'll do that as the saboteur because that will change the course of the game and I'll go down in the BB history books as being the most intelligent and funniest sabatuer."

The thing that bugs me the most is he really thinks America loves him becasue he was voted the SAB.

Maybe America does love him. Enzo was a close second - does America hate him too? I think they wanted someone who knows the game and could have fun with the role. I don't think the average viewer understands that his game could be ruined. Dan was America's Player - well liked and won.

I just don't think it's cut and dry because he was voted in, that he is hated. Except for the last few days meltdown, I've really enjoyed his humor and eccentricities.

I agree, these "cool" people are no more then high school bullies, that is the way they act. They are doing everything they accuse B/R of doing. Personallt I wish Racheal would get the Coup because these are very mean spirited people who are mad at the only 2 playing agame. Ragan acts like he is at a spa and upset because not going as smooth as he would like. What do you think he thought he was signing up for "Plain Jane"

I am along with most everyone else and wishing that Ragan and Britney get the sharp bite of karma in their a$$es soon. I was rooting for him before, but no longer after this past week. I never thought I'd hear myself say that I wanted a member of the lame a$$ Brigade to win, but now I do. *throws up a little in my mouth just saying that*

Ragan is a freaky train wreck waiting but at least he is something to watch other than those other two tired people. Same for Britney. The rest of the bunch are just boring people with their hands out.

He's completely delusional about where he stands in the house. He's evicting tonight one of the only people who could be a real alli for him. Not a smart move. Badly done Ragan!

Oh well. He'll win 20,000$ out of the deal. So I guess that's better than what he had before he came in the house.

At the beginning Ragan was one of my favorite players and now he has passed and lapped Rachel as one of my least favorite... This 'man' is truly pathetic, he goes on and on about how he was bullied, mistreated, threatened etc... and then the hypocritical little turd burglar does the exact same thing. He is a horrible person and should be ashamed of himself. He and his little douche in crime, Britney, need to go. I can't wait for the both of them to be out the door. I HOPE that Rach and Bren give them holy hell when they enter the jury house... no Bragade to back them up and no where to hide you pathetic little parasites... Man I wish there were live feeds from the jury house...

Ragan says he was a victim of bullies in school, yet he's become the bully, going the gang of vicious mean-girls/guys. Ragan is not the bully and as cruel as anyone who ever targeted him, with words and betrayal of friendship.

Ragan used to be my favorite because he seemed smart, kind and considerate. No more. And that's sad because when he reads blogs like this he may realize that he played the game as a follower, a terrorist, without any integrity.

Archived