Ragan - Week 5

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

He's over analyzed this game... to a point that he's being stupid for not listening to his own advice. You're almost there Ragan... figure out that Hayden is already a part of the "boys alliance" and you'll be able to set the house on fire.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cmon regen kindest and most compassionate!??? LOL

Add poor judge of character to the long list of Ragan's idiosyncracies .

no way am i buying he had highest votes for sab

I'd get a kick out of seeing Ragan the sabateur, sow some seeds of dissention in The Brigade (for some good ole' BB drama & entertainment). For example, have him destroy Enzo's clothes, and make it look like it was Lane or Hayden, that did it. :party_smilie:

Ragan was good until about the last 7 - 10 days. What the hell is up with this dude is he there to make friends or does he want to win. Can he really find his balls and call out Brendon I doubt it.

all this throwing comps he is doing is not going to look good for him at final 2. he should've won this hoh and put the threats up, point blank.. where did Kasting find these dumb people.. this was the best this time around?

I don't mean to be dissin on gay people but Ragan is behaving the same way just about every gay guy who has been on BB in the past. Fly under the radar. Be friends with everybody, male and female. Throw comps in the beginning. Piss off no one. His downfall will be not getting into an alliance. By the time he figures out who he should align with it's too late. Sure, some pre formed alliance will take him in for his vote but when the numbers dwindle he becomes expendable, unless he wins. To me that's a dangerous way to play this game.

Ok, mom says I gotta go to bed so I'm outta here. :bedtime:

I think they should try having a random draw for contestants next season, give the people that make it past a round or two of auditions a raffle number. The reason all the gay guys play the same is because they always pick the same gay guys. Steven was shaping up to be the exception, but he got voted out with Angie real quick because of Briangate.

While Ragan is playing it cool while everyone talks about the new SAB, he does look a bit red in the face and a little clammy looking. I hope no one picks up on his.

Is it absolutely Ragan? What if Ragan said "No" to the power? Wasn't it going to be offered to the next highest in votes, Enzo?

I wonder how Ragan will hold up over the next few days, weeks if/when he is released on the house. Did the pandora's house happen today already? I'm sure Matt will open it.

Yes, he opened it and the sab just gave an announcement. I don't know if it's Ragan or Enzo?

BB said that if the person America voted for did not accept, then there would be no new SAB.

And after Matt openned the PB earlier, Ragan was coming up with many theories about what it meant. Kind of like he was trying to deflect any attention to there being a new SAB.

BB said that if the person America voted for did not accept, then there would be no new SAB.

And after Matt openned the PB earlier, Ragan was coming up with many theories about what it meant. Kind of like he was trying to deflect any attention to there being a new SAB.

Oh, okay - thanks. I have to say the houseguests are underwhelmed with the announcement. :)

I think/hope it is Ragan. He's a big BB fan so of course he would accept IMO...this means TPTB will use him to save Bren Rack...I assume we will not be voting on what he has to do. This is Grodner's way of keeping B/R in the house, but I hope I'm wrong about that.

Archived