PoV - Week 3

This is a complete waste of a week! He should have put at least one of them up for the very reason that he's sitting in right now. Though if he doesn't take Andrew or Kathy off then he could be losing them as allies in the future. If I was Andrew, I go over to the other side...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it is her (assuming noms stay the same which I am 99.9 percent sure they will), because she is boring and a waste of space, and I think Andrew is at least somewhat interesting. I didn't think I would like him, but he is growing on me, and is a lot less distasteful than many of the others in the house (to me).

No way MATT wins BB ,book mark it :animated_rotfl:

agreedanimated_bouncy.gif

I agree jerseygirl... it would have been boring... nice to see some squirming this week... As much as I don't like Bren and Rach as players, this season is in some dire need for change...

So is Brendon going to man up and use the veto to save his friend Andrew? I heard that Matt's plan was to save Andrew and backdoor Kathy. Is that true?

I guess that means they will have to wake her up and tell her she has to go.

Poor Kathy. After watching BBAD last nite I realized she is on lots of meds (cancer). Perhaps that's why she is so tired and slow all the time.

Also I'd like to correct a posting I read about Kathy going to Enzo for sympathy and his vote. This is not true. Kathy was alone and getting her meds and Enzo walked in and started a conversation with her. Kathy just asked if Enzo would vote for her, she would appreciate it, could use the money, and thank you, because she wasn't goning to campaign against Andrew.. It was like a 5 minute conversation. Enzo thanked Kathy for always being kind to him. He didn't commit to vote for her either way.

They evict her and put her through the back door.

Yeah cuz she'd probably fall asleep midway though her exit interview with Julie.

She is another one that I don't want to make jury house. Anytime someone says that's all they want is to make it to jury house, then I want them to leave before jury. They don't deserve to be there because that's all they're trying for. The vacation.

Poor Kathy. After watching BBAD last nite I realized she is on lots of meds (cancer). Perhaps that's why she is so tired and slow all the time.

I feel bad for her, too, and I know how she feels - sort of. I've had a cancer scare, and it's a horrible feeling both physically and mentally. But shouldn't she be at home resting, then? She should be watching BB, not on BB until she feels physically better and stronger. Note: Kathy, please refrain from the cigarettes, darlin'. They are costing you much more than the initial cost of the cigarette boxes if you don't, and I know you realize that.

I think I was the one who brought up the issue about Kathy asking for Enzo's vote. I never said he agreed to vote to keep her. I am aware that he didn't commit to voting to keep her.

I was mainly expressing my feelings about her saying she would like to make the jury house because of financial and health reasons.

I think I was the one who brought up the issue about Kathy asking for Enzo's vote. I never said he agreed to vote to keep her. I am aware that he didn't commit to voting to keep her.

I was mainly expressing my feelings about her saying she would like to make the jury house because of financial and health reasons.

I saw the tail-end of this exchange yesterday and posted about it. It was a very gentle exchange of words between the two. Both were soft-spoken and I heard Kathy said "I appreciate your vote." I can't remember exactly what Enzo said but he did say something along the lines like she would get his vote. Then he went out to the yard and I forget who he spoke to but it sounded like Kathy was getting his vote to stay. I didn't type outright if he agreed to give it I just wrote what Kathy said.

Could it be she meant to say "I would appreciate your vote" instead of "I appreciate your vote" which implies two different things?

Archived