PoV - Week 3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Boring or lets-all-party-together-and-have-a-good-time-being-really-good-friends-in-the-BB-house. Totally sucks!

I know! Please do something worth mentioning, HG! :sleep1:

I saw the tail-end of this exchange yesterday and posted about it. It was a very gentle exchange of words between the two. Both were soft-spoken and I heard Kathy said "I appreciate your vote." I can't remember exactly what Enzo said but he did say something along the lines like she would get his vote. Then he went out to the yard and I forget who he spoke to but it sounded like Kathy was getting his vote to stay. I didn't type outright if he agreed to give it I just wrote what Kathy said.

Could it be she meant to say "I would appreciate your vote" instead of "I appreciate your vote" which implies two different things?

So he is going to vote for her? I want Andrew to stay for the sake of HE ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE.

I know! Please do something worth mentioning, HG! :sleep1:

So he is going to vote for her? I want Andrew to stay for the sake of HE ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE.

Honestly, not sure where Enzo stands, he's a bit of wild card if you ask me or just one of those passifiers telling everyone what they want to hear. I guess he won't go against the house, but I've heard him say things about Andrew and I don't think he likes him and he did seem genuine with Kathy so no matter how he votes IMO I think he would rather keep Kathy for personal reasons and because she sucks at comps and actually playing the game.

I read the post about Kathy and Enzo somewhere else. When I posted it here, I hadn't read any other posts here, yet. So I wasn't referring to any of us.

I also saw it happen live on BBAD, last nite.

Enzo didn't commit to vote for Kathy. Their exchange was short and started by Enzo when he walked in on Kathy getting her meds.

Sorry about the confusion, of if anyone thought I was pointing a finger at them. I wasn't.

I remember during the "You know BB is about to start " thread where someone answered "when you don't have to wait for a rely to your comment".

I have never witnessed this board this slow during any BB season since I started coming here in July 2006. Bad BB12. Bad bad BB12.

Britney told Enzo and Lame that Kathy wants to go to jury house because she needs the stipend. She has a job. She just wants an extended vacation as far as I'm concerned. That's why they're all there...for a vacation because it's sure not to entertain us.

I remember during the "You know BB is about to start " thread where someone answered "when you don't have to wait for a rely to your comment".

I have never witnessed this board this slow during any BB season since I started coming here in July 2006. Bad BB12. Bad bad BB12.

Yeah, I agree. BB is definitely sucking this year.

Britney told Enzo and Lame that Kathy wants to go to jury house because she needs the stipend. She has a job. She just wants an extended vacation as far as I'm concerned. That's why they're all there...for a vacation because it's sure not to entertain us.

I agree!

If you have no job then it's worth taking the chance, but who in their right mind would leave jobs and families for that? I can only think they are exhibitionists at heart and looking for a chance at fame.

It's beyond me, Gingersnaps. I would think by the time you're 40 years old that you would be more established in your life. Not trying to get on a stressful do-nothing reality tv show like Big Brother. I would think being a deputy would be a decent job but of course you couldn't lay around all summer long doing nothing.

Edited to say: One does not become famous by being on Big Brother that's for sure.

Do any of these knuckle heads know that they are all going to be sequestered this year? At least that's what I heard. All sequestered. They get paid for that too right?

What I would like is to see someone with enough balls to just go ahead and put people like Brendon and Rachel up and lose all the mumbo-jumbo about later or whatever. I am tired of it dragging and dragging and dragging and when you know what is going to happen it makes it even more boring; because I am not panting to see any of them on screen in the first place. I spend way more time here than I do there. Back to topic: Maybe the POV will be used and create a tiny tsunami wave train.

What I would like is to see someone with enough balls to just go ahead and put people like Brendon and Rachel up and lose all the mumbo-jumbo about later or whatever. I am tired of it dragging and dragging and dragging and when you know what is going to happen it makes it even more boring; because I am not panting to see any of them on screen in the first place. I spend way more time here than I do there. Back to topic: Maybe the POV will be used and create a tiny tsunami wave train.

Why would Brendon use the POV and risk having MENSA MATTY put up red headed slut aka RED HOG :animated_rotfl:

Slimcruz, I would love to see that too. Everybody can't be invisible. They've got to play to win and take chances in this game.

I would fall out of my chair if Brendon used the POV to save Andrew and Rachel was a replacement. I would rush to purchase the feeds and take vacation time the rest of the week! lol

You have a bunch of BB experts in the house this season and they're all sitting around counting the 500 g's and it looks like no one is going to make themselves an outright target. BORING!

LOL and counting plants, and pillows, and lions and tigers and bears, oh my. Morons.

I guess finally AG gives us what we've been asking for, hgs that weren't recruited and knew the game, and these are what we wind up with. People who know the game and too afraid to play it. Everybody just wants to have fun. sucks!

Archived