PoV - Week 3

This is probably the best situation for veto players. Quite entertaining for us all.

If Kathy wins the veto, would she save herself, knowing Brendon or Rachel would take her spot? I almost think Kathy would NOT use the veto, just to save Rachel and Brendon and assume Andrew would be evicted over her.

If Rachel won, would she save her friend, Kathy? No way, b/c she'll instead protect Brendon from going up.

If Brendon wins, would he save his friend, Andrew? I don' think so!

This game is pitting friends against friends. I really hope Andrew or Kathy wins it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if they do play the POV game that you have to bluff, I would think that Andrew would have the best chance, he seems very good at his facial expressions. Kathy wouldn't show any and Brenchel would be to obvious. Matt would overthink every hand. Lane would think he was actually playing real poker and bet everything hoping for a ho. If they have the costume, I hope Lane wins it.

Unless the game involves laying around doing nothing, I don't see Kathy winning. If it's mental, then I see Andrew or Rachel winning. If it's physical then Brendan. I would be shocked if anyone else wins it.

:party_smilie:

Unless the game involves laying around doing nothing, I don't see Kathy winning. If it's mental, then I see Andrew or Rachel winning. If it's physical then Brendan. I would be shocked if anyone else wins it.

That's IF either Brendon or Rachel are selected to play. We don't know who the players are yet do we?

I am hoping that Andrew wins the POV...I had not thought about the friends connection that Brendan and Rachel have with the nominees...this really puts the two of them in a predicament and I believe Rachel would not pull Kathy off because she has got to look out for "her Man"... :animated_scratchchin:

Matt doesn't want to win it, correct?

At this point I haven't a clue what any of them are thinking. No wait, Banana brain and Brenda are thinking........you know, lol lol

If Lane wins, do you all think he'll use it so Brendon or Rachel could be a replacement? I have no clue about this guy at all.

Nah. He'd never go against King Mike and his Brigade or he would risk disloyalty and be outed by the Brigade immediately following.

That's IF either Brendon or Rachel are selected to play. We don't have the player yet for it do we?

They selected yesterday, and they are both playing. I believe Lane is also.

:party_smilie:

That's IF either Brendon or Rachel are selected to play. We don't know who the players are yet do we?

The players chosen to play for the veto are Brendon, Rachel & Lane

edit: sorry missed the other posts

So, we only have Andrew and Deputy Do Little to depend on for the veto win? Ugh

Lets see if Lane throws this one like I expect him to. The moment you win something, you get labeled as a competitor and become a target. That's why he and Enzo have been throwing everything.

I expect Lane to throw it. I know Brenchel will play hard to win...to not allow the noms to change. Andrew will play hard to win. Kathy...she'll give it her best shot...but the nap mid comp will probably not fair well for her. Matt...I'm not sure if he wants to change the noms or not...it'll be interesting to see how/what he does in this comp.

I expect Lane to throw it. I know Brenchel will play hard to win...to not allow the noms to change. Andrew will play hard to win. Kathy...she'll give it her best shot...but the nap mid comp will probably not fair well for her. Matt...I'm not sure if he wants to change the noms or not...it'll be interesting to see how/what he does in this comp.

LMAO - " the nap mid comp", and probably stop for a smoke too :smoke:

LMAO - " the nap mid comp", and probably stop for a smoke too :smoke:

definitely! :animated_rotfl:

Lane will absolutey throw it, he's in no danger either way it goes. I don't think Matt will try to win. I so hope Andrew wins and Matt replaces him with Brendon. I think Rachel would be an ok person without him around.

I will be sitting on the edge of my seat all day waiting to see who wins. I don't want Andrew to go home and I really think he will if it's between him & Kathy.

two people matt didnt want in pov comp are in it :animated_rotfl:

4/6 should be playing their hardest to win it

Archived