Enzo - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo, haha! When he gets to be HOH, he's going to insist that people come bearing gifts.

"Hey, nice sneakers...I want them."

And, don't be alarmed, but there's some kind of alien creature in the backyard. (a "maaauuuuwwwth")

Is it a requirement now that every reality show cast a loudmouth obnoxious Italian person from New Jersey? Whenever I hear something like "I'm from Jersey" or "that's how we do in Jersey" during an argument, I know what to expect, a total tool. It's like the people from New Jersey think they have some magical power or something. It seems like every reality show these days has one and of course Jersey shore has a lot of them. I'm not saying that all people from New Jersey are bad people but these reality shows sure do like to cast the stereotypical Jersey meat head type.

This guy wanted to start his own "Mafia" in the BB house? He gave everyone dumb nicknames and even said fugetaboutit. Could he be more stereotypical than that?

Guest 6Borders

Yooo...hooooo...memo to Enzo: The 4-Horseman has been done...get some new material that's past 2nd grade playground stuff!

Maybe Lane will Beast-Slap him! Enzo is like the first person killed-off in a really bad mid-80's mafioso movie. I'll bet he has a white suit with matching patent shoes and belt; all tucked away in plastic at his mommie's house.

Just watched last night's BB eppy and there was something very suspicious about the exchange between Enzo and Andrew after the saboteur locked the storage room. Although, Annie is still my first choice as suspect saboteur... Enzo has moved up to my 2nd suspect.

Says he slept with 20 women and 19 of them were one-night stands. His wife is his soul mate and she wasn't a one-night stand. Calls his wife "wifey." Another good catch in the BB house.

Didn't you hear him say that 20 was just for last month? :kid:

You know how cool this dude looks in his shades. B)

Just watched last night's BB eppy and there was something very suspicious about the exchange between Enzo and Andrew after the saboteur locked the storage room. Although, Annie is still my first choice as suspect saboteur... Enzo has moved up to my 2nd suspect.

What did yuo hear CeCi?

Enzo really thinks he has this show wrapped up and taken care of. He is SURE his meow meow brigade is going to sail to the end with no problem. I would die laughing if their alliance has the same fate as what happened to half of the 4 horsemen. Especially if Enzo is the first one out. He also thinks he is FOR SURE getting the prize for the fan favorite house guest. (or whatever that reward is called)He thinks we ALL love him. :skellington:

Enzo Enzo Enzo... He has to be the SAB... when i watched the episode where he was putting his aliance together and he starts giving everyone nick names... and his own is MEOW??? FOGETABOUTIT!!!! The look on Haydens face was priceless. Julie said that she "loves" him... it's almost like she wants america to get behind him. My theory is that Enzo is an actor he loses his accent too often. He hardly conversates with anyone like he is flying under the radar...

eww Enzo just walked out of the bathroom after using the toilet and didn't wash his hands. Then proceeds into the kitchen and starts making food. Maybe this isn't odd. I was just raised to wash my hands after using the toilet. Or maybe it's a guy thing? I know they complained about Gerry in season 3 for not washing his hands.

a grown man calling himself meow meow :animated_rotfl:

only in :flags_unitedstates:

eww Enzo just walked out of the bathroom after using the toilet and didn't wash his hands. Then proceeds into the kitchen and starts making food. Maybe this isn't odd. I was just raised to wash my hands after using the toilet. Or maybe it's a guy thing? I know they complained about Gerry in season 3 for not washing his hands.

I hate when they don't wash their hands! That is totally disgusting and unhygienic.

I'm starting to think meow meow is a code for the wifey that everytime he uses it, he's speaking directly to her or his friends decided on the worse words he could use during the show and bet that he wouldn't use it throughout the show. I cannot for figure out why a grown ass man who's supposed to be macho would otherwise use words such as meow meow. I don't care what kind of person he is, it's totally out of character as far as I'm concerned.

I'm starting to think meow meow is a code for the wifey that everytime he uses it, he's speaking directly to her or his friends decided on the worse words he could use during the show and bet that he wouldn't use it throughout the show. I cannot for figure out why a grown ass man who's supposed to be macho would otherwise use words such as meow meow. I don't care what kind of person he is, it's totally out of character as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone ever seen the movie "Super Troopers"? It's one of my favorites and I'll bet it's one of Enzo's also. The "meow" thing is right out of a scene from that movie.

Archived