Enzo - Week 1

CeCiMom

Being from NJ myself, and reading people's comments of Enzo just from his promo clip, I wanted to hold my opinion until I saw for myself how he acted in the house. After just the first night, I have to admit that I like him more than I thought I would. Jersey has such a bad reputation and I know first hand how annoying some of us can be. I think Enzo will add some great entertainment to this season. He reminds me of a NJ version of Howie (season 6).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being from NJ myself, and reading people's comments of Enzo just from his promo clip, I wanted to hold my opinion until I saw for myself how he acted in the house. After just the first night, I have to admit that I like him more than I thought I would. Jersey has such a bad reputation and I know first hand how annoying some of us can be. I think Enzo will add some great entertainment to this season. He reminds me of a NJ version of Howie (season 6).

i'm from jersey too and i like enzo too. i deff think he'll bring the laughs.

I kind of like him. He's rather paranoid though...which makes me laugh. Definitely not the cool Guido guy he thinks he is...

I initially thought I'd really dislike him AND had him as my pick for first out of the house. But after watching him play, I'm rescinding that. I'm not wild about him, but am reserving judgment and think he'll last at least a few weeks now.

his ego is really hurt he didnt win pov

he should be happy winning pov would put a target on his back

I like Enzo, but I fear in about 2 more days they will be lining up to throw him over the wall. He just does not stop talking. He keeps telling everyone Annie is playing all sides, but yet in a bolder more vocal way I see him doing the same crap, running back and forth. He needs to chill out or else he will drive not only himself, but everyone else nuts... Humor though is great from him.

He is a disgusting eater! Every time he is in the kitchen he eats and smacks his lips and makes mouth noise. That bugs me LOL. :pizza: Dear Big Brother please turn down Enzo's mike when he eats!!!

Hayden and Kristin commented on Enzo's glasses, and they do make him look suspicious.

and

HG's eating, especially crackers & snacks, is one of the biggest annoyments in BB live feed action, imo.lol

Constantly talking about the sabateur and putting ideas in the other's heads. I'm so inclined to think that he may be it, unless he just has a one track one mind and can't get past this whole sabateur thing because it's throwing a monkey wrench into his non-play game play.

This guy is supposed to be funny. Just a little while ago Annie said that HE would get the America's Favorite award. I have never seen this guy being funny. Crude, yes. Stupid, yes. Funny, no. Thought there might be bites of him being funny on the show or in the DR. Nope.

Archived