Monet -Week 1

CeCiMom

monet_stunson.jpg

Name: Monet Stunson

Current Residence: Glen Carbon, Ill.

she surprised me a bit in hoh comp

i thought she would suck at comps

but watching the feeds last night for 30 minutes she does gossip about others a bit

it may come back to bite her at some point

I think she is the Sabatour, just a weird vibe Ive had on her from the beginning. I agree that she is not a bitchy as I thought she would be, I have not yet watched my After Dark

Guest 6Borders

I thought she was going to be a Chima rewind but I think she's pretty smart. Only reason she could possibly be the saboteur is that she is not being bitchy!

Yeah...I thought she would be a total diva but so far so good...yet it's still early in the game and her true side will no doubt shine sooner than later!

Likeable at this point. She doesn't like Rachel and I like that.

haha...yup...my thoughts exactly.

She hasn't really displayed the divatude yet...but I still it's coming....:bdaymic:

anyone remember Sarah on Y & R during 2009?

Monet Stunson

Actress:

"The Young and the Restless" .... Sarah (1 episode, 2009)

... aka "Y&R" - USA (promotional abbreviation)

- Episode #1.9163 (2009) TV episode .... Sarah

Self:

"Big Brother" .... Herself - Contestant (1 episode, 2010)

IMDB

I like her right now and I think she is getting a bad rap from a few in the house over winning the $10,000...BUT I heard Britney on the feeds or on BBAD the other day saying something to a group of people that it wasn't Monet that wanted to go first and get the $$$. Kristen went first (went a couple of times) and fell then their group had to decide who would go and Monet was ok with it. SO it wasn't like some in the house are making it a big deal that she has the $$$. But we all know winning $$ always makes you a target!

Archived