14th House Guest Who Dropped Out

Link to post in media thread about her....HERE!

I'm surprised that BB didn't have an alternate ready to take her place...

I'm surprised that BB didn't have an alternate ready to take her place...

Me too. I always thought they had people who were close to getting in but didn't make the cut. I wonder why they didn't pull one of those people in. I guess with one less person there won't need to be a double eviction? Maybe Allison will eventually answer our question in a future interview. It would be nice to know the reason why they didn't pull someone else in.

now this just irritates the heck out of me. So many people would kill for that opportunity and she just threw it away. Also, bugs me that they didn't replace her with one of those people who want it so badly. GRRRR!!!

now this just irritates the heck out of me. So many people would kill for that opportunity and she just threw it away. Also, bugs me that they didn't replace her with one of those people who want it so badly. GRRRR!!!

I heard Allison is debating have her man Jessie filling that spot. :partytime:

I was already to go, right here in the LA area! She didn't drop until they were headed into the house and press interviews had already been done. They didn't want to risk someone seeing the cast prior to entering the house.

Darn. She could have gone in and had herself eliminated the first week. At least she could have said she was there. Okay, okay that's what I would have done if I had cold feet. But I don't think I would have gotten cold feet. I wonder if she applied to the show or was a recruit.

In sequester they should have an alternate in sequester JUST in case someone backs out like this. No one would have known the wiser.

They used to. I think it was BB8 when we saw a preseason interview with a girl named Samantha. When she wasn't in the house, AG said they always have alternates ready to go in case they need to replace someone.

they should have got neil treatment and no mention of this person ever again :animated_wave:

I wonder if she was selected to be the mole and then backed out at the last minute when she realized that she was probably going to get raked through the coals like Erik did in season 8, when much of his gameplay and many of his actions were controlled by viewers and the houseguests just thought he was shady and irratic. Maybe once she heard she couldn't win the $500 000 prize she turned tail and headed for the door? Just some food for thought....

Just a thought..... maybe, if they don't have an alternate, they will let us, the viewers choose one of the house guest to be the saboteur. I don't know what they could do to make it different from the America's Choice, but hopefully they have some sort of back up plan in place now.

gosh I hope they do not plan to bring someone back to fill that spot.... no ... please tell me they are not going to do that...UGH. tHAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE

unless a month from now they bring back a previously evicted HG, you know one of the first 4 people to go from this season..

Just a thought..... maybe, if they don't have an alternate, they will let us, the viewers choose one of the house guest to be the saboteur. I don't know what they could do to make it different from the America's Choice, but hopefully they have some sort of back up plan in place now.

I was thinking that too - they should let us be the 14th HG and have a vote most of the season!

I doubt she was the saboteur because they agree NOT to win. Most wouldn't agree to not vie for the prize, last minute. I just hope they do not add a 14th houseguests that was previously in the game. I am fine with 13.

If Jessie walks his butt back into that house I am done. I don't think anyone will be coming back. I am surprised that they don't have a back up for someone that drops out if they were planning on a 14 person house.

*lurking lurking lurking, decides to speak up*

I always love reading the ideas you guys come up with for how things might play out (I love thinking about how the house would react to different things, even if they never come to pass). I would like it if the 14th "player" was America (put a big ole flag in that picture spot on the wall and give us an eviction vote each week), and if the back up plan were to sequester the first 4 house guests evicted to put up for re-entry into house per America's vote. I would love it even better if the house guests were let in on this NOW so we can watch how people change up their game play in light of that twist (think about how HoH would go about putting up someone they know could return.. or how the ones up for eviction would play up to America for a save).

Well... that's my 2 cents anyhow, I know how there are lots of people who hate seeing people re-voted into the house, it's just the idea that's floating around in my head that I thought I would share.

=)

my guess is,

they will have the first 4 voted out in sequester and

we will at some point be able to vote one of them back into the house

BB3 Amy"where's the cheese" and BB9 crazyJames got voted back in

so maybe BB12 will do it this season due to Paola Aviles cold feet Brrrrr

:nemoani: Lynn

Archived